Gruvia: High School Love-Stru...

Por WeiMei_

Juvia Lockster, is starting her freshman year at Magnolia High. All she wants is to graduate without any hitc... Más

01 | Transfer Student
02 | Senpai
03 | Popularity
04 | Gray-sama
05 | What's Your Name?
06 | Love Triangle?
07 | Pink Head
08 | Existence
09 | Gloomy
10 | Burden
11 | Past Never Forgotten
12 | Swallowed Up By Pain
13 | New and Improved
14 | Framed
15 | Always
16 | Fading Away
17 | Prince and Princess
18 | Plan A
19 | Water Park
20 | Careless Me
21 | Battle of Love
22 | Locked away
23 | Define Friendship
24 | The Charm
25 | Water and Ice
26 | School Spirit
27 | Our Connections
28 | What to grasp
29 | Triumph
30 | Last Match
31 | Gold Medals
32 | Cosplay Cafe
33 | Ocean Wave
34 | My Answer
35 | Speaking Without Talking
36 | Melting Ice
37 | Sparks Fly
38 | Lovely Hearts
39 | A Grand Night
40 | New Year, New Us
42 | My Love
Blossom
44 | Troubled Waters
45 | Sports and Club Festival
46 | Sudden Dreams

41 | First Semester Starts

293 23 4
Por WeiMei_

<Juvia>
During 2nd period, the teacher decided to take a different root of class. Instead of taking 20 minutes to read, he asked everyone to look at the front table.
He took a glass and opened a water bottle besides it.

"For the duration of the week, you will write a 1000 word prompt on what I do here." He poured the water into the glass and stopped half way. "Explain what I've just done and what you see. Easy right?" He asked the class.

"Is he mocking us?" A couple of kids in the back seemed angered for some reason.

"Ah, so this is what the 3rd years meant about that famous 2nd year teacher on the 2nd floor." Cana sighed. "Mr. Dragneel."

"W-wait you don't mean-"

"Oh yeah, it's your first time seeing him. That's Natsu's older brother." Jet made me aware, "usually the 1st years never seem him often, so it's normal that you don't know who he is."

When I took a harsher gaze, he did have similar features to Natsu. However, the hair color was a drastic difference.

Then he caught me staring at him.

I froze in my seat, but I didn't look away from his exchange...his soul looked as if it was deprived from life. He smiled.
••••••
When I caught up to Levy and the others during lunch, I brought up the fact that Natsu had an older brother.

"They're blood related, however the real reason Natsu hasn't told us is because he doesn't see him as his own brother." Lucy explained. "Mean, huh?"

"Is there a reason?"

"Juvia, the only one that knows is Lucy." Levy said with a worried expression. "He's not a type to open up about personal matters."

"If you're lucky, you can ask him yourself." Lucy took a sip of her juice box.

"Ah, but don't get too worked up or Gray will think something is up." Levy-chan tried to lighten up the mood with her teasing.

When I looked up from the chat, I saw Erza-san walking out way, with another shadow behind her.

"What's up Erza?" Levy asked.

"Good you asked, here." Erza turned around and pushed someone forward. A small frame of a girl with blue pigtails.

"H-hello..." She fidgeted as she spoke.

"Wendy!" Lucy and Levy shouted in unison. "You're a 1st year aren't you! I didn't see you at the opening ceremony!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Wendy, this is Juvia." Erza-san introduced us.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I tried to look as friendly as I could. "How do you guys know of her?"

"Ah, the 3rd years during the first year of high school was apart of a joint-project with her school. We happened to meet Wendy at Cait Shelter Middle. However, the school doesn't exist anymore." Erza-San explained.

Wendy fell silent and diverged her gaze from us. She looked kind of lonely...

"Let's have a good year. Alright?" Lucy patted her head. "Let's have fun."

Wendy nodded her head and soon after, she left with Erza again into the building.

"She's a great girl." Levy said to me, "well be seeing her a lot this year. She joined the Fairy Tail club." She added.

"Erza is such a good sister to her." Lucy sighed, "I hope that she'll open up more once school starts going."

"Juvia thinks she will." I assured the both of them, "Juvia senses something about her, something good." I spoke.

"You're right. What am I thinking?" Lucy agreed.
•••••
Down the halls, there were so many new students and faces I recognized from last year. Some faces that I couldn't forget either.

"Whoa! Is that my Juvia?"

The three of us turned around and saw Lyon with an ear to ear smile approaching us.

"How are yah girls? Spend the summer wisely?" He asked.

"Of course." Levy grabbed Lucy's arm and eyes me cautiously. "How about you Lyon?"

"Took the time to visit my old place, been immersed with the winter weather and snow all summer." Lyon explained.

"Wasn't it cold!" Lucy shivered just by thinking about it.

"Nah, not as much." He confessed.

"Well then! Well go first okay Juvia?" Levy gleamed and suddenly bolted off with Lucy.

Awe come on guys...leaving me like that.

"How are you and Gray?" Lyon questioned, "I heard that over the summer you guys moved in with one another."

"G-good." I replied, "I-it's been fine." I didn't know why it was hard to talk about Gray-sama and I living together.

"I'm glad that you're happy." Lyon words stung me and I didn't know how to reply to him. He sacrificed so much for me during that year.

"You're too kind to Juvia." I said, "I'm sorry."

"Haha, you don't need to apologize." Lyon patted my head, "as long as you're happy, I don't mind anything you do."

"Lyon!"

A girl with pink hair and pig tails came wailing down the halls and came to a complete stop. "Lyon! You ran off without me!" She complained.

"C-Chelia?" She looked oddly familiar, could this be the girl I met last year! She's even wearing our school uniform!

"Juvia?" Cheria titled her head and looked at Lyon and back at me. She bowed her head and shook my hand in the process.

"It's nice to see you again." She spoke respectfully.

"Cheria decided to finish her years at this school rather than her old one." Lyon explained. "She'll be a wild one in the halls, I can tell." He patted her head.

"H-hey! I'm not a kid you know." She reacted to Lyon treating her like child. Like what he did to me.

For a moment, I was overly joyed that Lyon had someone...even if he doesn't notice it. I knew that Cheria looked at Lyon in a different way.

"Cheria, I'm rooting for you." I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled and nodded her head.

"Thanks Juvia." I could tell that she no longer held a grudge against me.

"Huh? What are you guys talking about?" Lyon intervened.

"Oh nothing." Cheria stuck out her tongue, "come on Lyon." She pushed Lyon down the halls and away.

"See yeah Juvia!" Cheria waved.

"See you later!" Lyon also said.

"Bye." I waved back.

Okay Juvia, time to head back to class now. If I can remember, I have class with Lucy, Levy, and even Natsu.

"Excuse me."

I turned around and saw Mr. Dragneel, Natsu's older brother. I seemed to have lost myself looking into his dark eyes.

"Can you help me?" He asked.

"S-sure Sensei. What can Juvia do?"

He brought me back to his classroom and said that these boxes needed to be brought to room 2-A, the class I was supposed to be heading to. At least I have an excuse for being late.

"So, have you finished your writing assignment?" Mr. Dragneel brought up.

"Partially." I spoke, "I just don't know whether I'm overthinking the question." I explained, "it's understandable yet..."

"It's that difficult? I would expect more from you guys actually. Well, I'll just see when I read the papers." He chuckled.

"Yes, please don't expect much from me." I laughed with him.

"Juvia?" Gray-sama called my name as he stood in front of us. "Why aren't you in class?" He tapped my shoulder and looked over at Sensei.

"Juvia is helping Sensei carried these."

I guess you could call it innocent jealously as Gray-sama took the boxes from my possession and took them in himself. Carrying the burden all by himself.
Again, I saw his eyes wander over to Sensei and looked back at me with a one-sided smile.
What's going on?

As we entered the class, they had set the boxes on the ground and my teacher for the class thanked us for bringing them down.

Mrs. Vermillion checked my name off as an excuse tardy so that it wouldn't affect me.

"You could of waited." She giggled at Sensei.

"Couldn't wait." He smiled at her.

"Leave already."

Everyone turned to see Natsu's sudden burst. "If you're done, leave." He repeated.

"Right... Well, I'll see you at the meeting." Mr. Dragneel said to Mrs. Vermillion.

"Yes, of course." She replied back.

"Thanks again." Mr. Dragneel patted my shoulder, "you too." He said to both Gray-sama and I.

However, by the way Gray-sama nodded his head he wasn't sincere.

"Gray-sama." I looked at his weary expression. "What's the matter? Did Juvia do something wrong?" I asked.

"I have to head to class now. See you later." The brevity of his words really worried me, even if he wasn't one to talk, it felt like Gray-sama wanted to leave me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

122K 3.2K 62
Juvia has been wandering around for five years without a home. When the police catch her, they force her to move in with her mother, since her father...
8 1 1
You will only realize her worth when she was gone. Juvia Lockser was a student who can play piano well on Fairy Academy. She was attracted to Gray Fu...
69.6K 3.1K 46
Lucy Heartfilia and Gray Fullbuster were childhood best friends in the past but then when Gray got offended by Lucy's word, he decided to break their...
247K 7.5K 57
Fairy Tail High is a school for smart and talented young men and women. It is like any other highschool, full of learning, drama and romance. Follow...