cancer, egd

By peacfullydolan

"Wait, so why did you want to do this?" I ask. "Why not?" "I don't know." I look around the dull room. "It's... More

1.cancer
2.beeps
3.visitor
4.deal
5.trouble
6.insane
7.v&e
8.blood
9.tank
10.warmth
11.continuous
12.feeling
13.love
14.dad
15.savior
16.reservation
17.egd
18.sweetheart
19.adore you
20.babyboy
21.emergency surgery
22.smoothie and a cookie
23.roses and peonies
24.brownies and cuddles
25.my lil bups
26.love of my life
27.i have you
28.details of vic
30.promise me this will never end
31.good must meet an end
32.stay strong
33.just a story
34.i love you
35.i'm with you
36.nothing but a dream
READ PLEASE
dedication

29.beach day

1.7K 50 54
By peacfullydolan

VICTORIA

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTIES!" Grayson's shouts, his volume probably being heard by all of their neighbors. I shield my eyes when he pulls the blinds open, letting bright sunlight in.

"Gray what the fuck?" Ethan groans, pressing his face into the back of my neck, not moving from his original position.

"We have shit to do!" Grayson yells with a smile, his hands on his hips.

"Where the hell is mom?" Ethan asks, letting my body go to prop himself up on his elbows.

"She left for work already." He nods. "I'm very proud of you two by the way." He smiles devilishly. "I was expecting a night of OH MY GOD ETHAN!" He screams out panting and my jaw drops. I start laughing hysterically, but Ethan flies out of his spot from the bed.

With a hilarious look of terror, Grayson sprints out of the room and down the stairs, screaming bloody murder. Ethan follows behind. I heard rapid footsteps then a huge bang followed by a groan and some very colorful language.

"You guys alright?" I call down getting out of bed to check out what happened. I pear down the stairs to find that Ethan had toppled over Grayson down the stairs. I laugh and slowly walk down stairs. I get to the bottom and help pull both of them up.

"Thanks babes." He kisses the top of my head. I catch a glance of his chiseled body and almost drop to the ground. I press my lips together in hope my face doesn't give away my secret fangirling.

"Alright Gray. We're up now." I say, smiling at the still frowning Grayson.

"Good, I want to go to the beach. You guys up for that?" He asks, pushing his hair back with his hand. I smile immediately and look over to Ethan. His face lights up as he smiles at me. I turn back to Grayson and nod my head.

"Let's do it, but we'll have to make a quick stop at my place first." I nod, Grayson smiles.

"Awesome, I'll grab food to bring along. E, get changed a while." Grayson instructs, none of us oblige and Ethan hops upstairs to get changed. I follow Grayson to the kitchen, knowing I have to talk to him about something, for clarification.

He gets into the kitchen and gets to work, he pulls out a picnic bag and starts to load the thing up with both healthy snacks, and tasty cakes.

"Hey Grayson." I say, leaning forward to put my elbows on the island table.

"Yes?" Grayson asks with a smile.

"You're not mad at me for staying with Ethan right?" I ask. He stops his rummaging through the pantry and stands still with his back to me. He turns slowly with his lips pressed in his teeth.

"Honestly, I'm not." He leans on the table as well, looking at me with soft eyes. "You make Ethan so happy and I was afraid that, with your illness. . . the situation wasn't going to end up well for him." His eyes hold sympathy and regret. He leans in closer to me giving a glance to the stairs. "He very sensitive, he feels everything very strongly." He says, giving another glance to the stairs before standing up straight again.

I hear a happy Ethan come down the stairs with his trunks on. I put on a smile again before placing a kiss on his grinning lips. "Alright stop making it completely obvious that I'm the most single person to ever exists." Grayson groans loudly and Ethan and I both laugh.

"Maybe you'll meet someone the beach." Ethan suggests with a shrug, he glances to me. We exchange looks and both nod looking to Grayson.

"Now come one, we gotta get my swimsuit!" I say. I grab the closed up bag of snacks, finding that the thing must be at least 15 pounds. "Jeez Gray what the hell did you pack in here?" I ask, slowly making my way to the door.

"Ohh ya I put a lot of food in there and like 6 water bottles." He laughs. I open up the door and put the bag of snacks in the back. Ethan comes up from behind me and places towels next to the snack bag, kissing my cheek.

"Call shotgun." He whispers into my hair. I nod while he runs off to the drivers side. I look to the porch to see where Gray could've run off to. I see him coming out the door and the glance of his eyes gives it away that we both want the same thing.

"Shotgun!" I yell. He bolts down the porch steps but by the time he reaches the door, I'm already in. He shakes his head.

"Victoria I really thought you were better than this." He pretends to wipe a tear from his face.

"Gray, I promise you can have shotgun on the way back." I lightly giggle. He flops in the back, shooing me with a wave his hand to tell me he doesn't much care.

"You guys ready?" Ethan laughs.

"Yep." Gray and I say in unison. Ethan starts up the car and drives off, headed for my house.

"I love how this was my idea yet, I don't get to drive or sit in shotgun." I hear Gray say. Ethan and I laughing at the truth in his statement.

"Gray, just relax and enjoy the ride." Ethan says, slouching a bit in his seat.

"Can we at least listen to some Bruno?" He asks. I laugh and look back at him, he has his hands together and a pout on his lips.

"Sure, I love him." I take the aux cord and put on my Bruno Mars playlist. Locked out of Heaven comes on and Ethan sings along with every note, Gray belting out the lyrics from the back seat.

I position myself so my back is to my door and take a Snapchat of them singing, Ethan winks to the camera and Gray blushes when he realizes what going on.

"Well I'm saving that one." I giggle, sitting correctly in my seat again. I sing along with the boys, laughing at some of the lyrics.

Soon enough we arrive at my house and I jog inside telling Ethan to "Just wait here, I'll only be a minute." Before I dash inside and up stairs, taking my shirt off as I go. I open up my closet and grab my soft, light pink, ribbed bikini. I take off my bra and out on my top. I slip off my pants and underwear and slip on the bottoms. I grab the shirt I had on, the shirt that just happens to be Ethan's, and head downstairs. I finish slipping on the shirt just as get outside.

I walk over to the car and hop in again, and Ethan backs out of my driveway. "Did it just get hot in here?" Ethan says fanning himself. I turn my head to look at his face and see he's wiggling his eyebrows. I gasp and laugh, gently slapping his bare arm and he hisses out a laugh through his teeth.

"Again! Little and very single ears back here!" Grayson shouts, all of our laughter making the car sound like a fun house. Once the noise calms, Ethan plugs the aux cord into his phone and Dangerous by Roy Wood comes on. Ethan taps on the steering wheel to the beat and we lip sync along with each other, Ethan pointing towards me every once in a while.

I pop open Snapchat again and take a front camera video of Ethan and I singing together. Ethan smiles when he sees it, laughing lightly. Other than our singing and dancing the ride was mostly peaceful.

When we get to the beach, we find it mostly empty. I smile and clap my hands together before hopping out of the car to help Ethan carry towels down. Grayson grabs the snack bag, his towel, and bolts down to the sand. I laugh and pick up a towel and take Ethan's hand in mine. He closes the trunk and we walk down the sandy wooden stairs to the beach.

Once we set up, I start to head down to the water but Ethan stops me. "Smile bup!" Ethan says pointing his camera at me. I hold my hair from flying into my face and smile.

Ethan takes the picture and kisses my lips before quickly putting his phone in the bag. He runs back towards me, a devilish smile playing out on his.

It takes me a moment to realize what his intentions are, but once I know that he's trying to chase me, I book it. I run frantically, screaming every time I hear Ethan laugh from behind me. Before I know it, I'm scooped up. I laugh hysterically, feeling free of worry as Ethan spins me around in his muscular arms.

He stops spinning and shifts me in his arms like I'm nothing. He holds me bridal style and looks at me. "You ready for the water?" He asks, my eyes widen. I wasn't planning on going all the way in. "I'll take that as a yes." I scream as he runs down and splashes into the water.

"Ethan no!" I desperately cry out, trying to crawl father up in his arms. His hold on me tightens as he goes deeper and deeper and I laugh as the cold water hits my bum.

"Hold your breath!" Ethan calls, and I quickly do so. We plunge under water and I get a chill. He lets me down, knowing I can't stand. Though I can swim, I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He stands again, the water up to shoulders. "Aww, Vic." He smiles.

I press my lips to his as grips the under sides of my thighs. I cross my feet behind him and deepen the kiss, tangling my fingers in his thick brown hair. When I finally do pull back, I cup his face and smile down at his toothy grin.

"I love you." I say, the sound of waves calming me.

"I love you more." Ethan kisses me again, passion and desire pulsing through my veins. Ethan hands slide down to my bum and I jump at the contact. I smile again this lips, the taste of mint still lingering in his mouth. "God you're hot." He mumbles between kisses, his lips becoming desperate.

"Ethan." I says trying to stop myself from digging deeper, but my leg's grip around his waist only tightens as I shift, making him groan lightly. "Ethan, we're in public." I mumble, not making an effort to stop.

"So?" He says, our breathing heavy against one another.

"Ethan save it for later." I mumble. I put my hands on his shoulders and gently push away, just to have Ethan's lips connect with my neck. I let out a shaky breath and push him off once again. Knowing that if I don't stop now, it'll be even harder in a few minutes. "Ethan! We're in public!" I remind him. He nods, his chest heaving against mine.

"Fine." He sighs, pecking my lips before setting me down where I can stand. He puts his head under the water and pulls up to run his fingers though his hair. "Ugggh, you're driving me crazy Vic." He says, taking my wrists in his hands. He leans in to kiss me but I lean back, preventing him from reaching my lips.

"No, E. Later remember." I say slipping from his grasp with a laugh. I walk back up to where we set the towels, feeling Ethan eyes on my back the entire way. I set up my towel and lay down on it. I use my hands as a pillow behind my head and lay out.

I hear Ethan set up beside me.

"Love you Vic." He says, letting out a small sigh.

"Love you too Ethan." I respond with a smile.

a/n: heyyo, opinions on the story so far?
lmao, do you think the poor, single gray will ever find love?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 13.6K 32
"A sex therapist?" "Yes..he's the best of the best and I think he could really solve my problem" "Ok let me know when he fucking them brains out"I ro...
8.8K 77 23
"...My body was covered in sweat. Some of my mascara had come off because of it, and was underneath my eyes. My lips were red and swollen, and my h...
214K 2.6K 32
Just little stories for you to enjoy x
1M 22.8K 26
He was just a hurt boy who needed love and affection. That's all he ever wanted, that's when I realized that's all I ever wanted. I just wanted to h...