Secret life New York;ramy

By RAMYisOTP

Amy and Ricky both move to New York for Hudson. They're married and happy. Continuation of Nothing can stop u... More

Chapter 1~new life
Chapter 2~pregnant
Chapter 3~about to pop
Chpater 4~amys birthday
Chapter 5~interviews
Chapter 6~forgiven
chapter 7~family parties
Chapter 8~back to school
Chapter 9~dinner pt 1
Chapter 10~Awkward!
Chapter 11~ jennas wedding
Chapter 12~rickys birthday
Chapter 13~ exploring
Chapter 14~He forgot?!
Chapter 15~ best guy ever
Chapter 16~ runaway
Chapter 17~snow!!!
Chapter 18~Really Ben
Chapter 19~Friends?!
Chapter 20~ christmas
Chapter 21~Alone
Chapter 22~back to school blues
Chapter 23~oh no!
Chapter 24~ hot and bothered
Chapter 25~birthdays
Chapter 26~3!
Chapter 27~wedding
Chapter 28~Nephew
Chapter 29~mood swings
Chapter 30~gender reveal party
Chapter 31~onto us another one
Chapter 32~johns birthday
Chapter 33~privacy
Chapter 34~baptism
Chapter 35~missing him
Chapter 36~ hes back
Chapter 37~forgiven but not forgiven
Chapter 38~ vacation
Chapter 39~hawaii
Chapter 40~the dream continues
Chapter 41~cruise
Chapter 42~sad day
Chapter 43~ashley
Chapter 44~confessions were made
Chapter 45~fight
Chapter 46~we dont talk anymore
Chapter 47~girls day
Chapter 48~why is Jenna on my couch?
Chapter 49~valentines day
Chapter 50~day out
Chapter 51~elopers
Chapter 52~breakdown
Chapter 53~interuptions
Chapter 54~male bonding
Chapter 55~placement
Chapter 56~I love you Amy. I love you Jenna
Chapter 57~prank wars
Chapter 58~graduations
Chapter 59~oh grow up!
Chapter 60~picked on
Chapter 61~moving
Chapter 62~dates
Chapter 63~Trouble
Chapter 64~friends?
Chapter 65~no kids!
Chapter 66~oh the games we play
Chapter 67~like father like son
Chapter 68~cold hard truth
Chapter 69~all in the family
Chapter 70~accidents
Chapter 71~Snowing
Chapter 72~Under the stars
Chapter 73~Welcome back
Chapter 74~The better kid
Chapter 75~Hospital visits
Chapter 76~Welcome to high school
Chapter 77~Bad day
Chapter 78~Punishments
Chapter 79~Perfect weekend!
Chpater 80~Breakups and makeups
Chapter 81~Band camp problems
Chapter 82~Problem solver
Chapter 83~M?
Chapter 84~Reunion
Chapter 85~Teachers
Chapter 86~Hanging out
Chapter 87~Well then
Chapter 88~Christmas
Chapter 89~Dramarama
Chapter 90~Cancellations
Chapter 91~One person job
Chapter 92~Oh John...
Chapter 93~Coping mechinism
Chapter 95~Teenagers
Chapter 96~Go Dels
Chapter 97~Us
Chapter 98~What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
Chapter 99~Up all night
Chapter 100~Another kid?!
Chapter 101~Albany
Chapter 102~Embarassed
Chapter 103~Graduation
Chapter 104~Bye
News
Chapter 105~Thank u and goodbye
Heads up

Chapter 94~Squad

266 12 19
By RAMYisOTP

John Pov

It's been a week since Sam has got here and man has it been a hell of a week. I've been to a total of 17 parties, sounds not really possible but, sometimes cops crash one so it's on to the next one.

I told Sam about Callie one drunken night, and surprisingly he really understood and is helping me out.

"Ok if you had to pick, would you rather bang Z or Courtney?" Sam asks in the middle of lunch. "I mean I already bang Z and it's pretty good but I mean, Courtney plays tennis, and we all know what that means." I say and Sam nods.

"She's a screamer. Hey Courtney I wanna know are you a screamer?" Sam asks and I chuckle.

"Sam you're honestly such a piece of shit, you're scum." Courtney says and I laugh at Sam. "Definitely a screamer." Sam teases her and she walks off with a red face.

"Hey Court! Court wait up!" I call out following her. "Look Sam's an asshole we all know that. He didn't mean it though, he was just trying to piss you off." I say and she softly smiles. "Thanks John." She said and I smile back.

"No problem," I say walking off but she grabs my arm. "Are you busy later?" She asks and I shake my head. "Meet my at my place, my parents are at my grandparents." Courtney says and I smirk on the inside.

Delilah Pov

"That's so not a good idea," Jessi says and I nod. "Guys relax, look I tell Jake you like him, Delilah walk over kiss him and boom it's sealed!" Hope says clapping her hands.

"I'm not kissing him." I say crossing my arms and Hope groans. "You have to," she says and Jessi sticks her finger up. "Correction, Delilah doesn't have to." Jessi says and I smile at her. "This is why Jessi I love Jessi." I say and she smiles.

"Loser," Amber says striking Jessi in the shoulder with her shoulder. "Hey! Apologize to her right now." I say and Amber laughs. "If anything you guys should be apologizing for being in our way." Danielle says and I laugh.

"Apologize to Jessi and that's final," I say and Jessi shakes her head at me. "How about you apologize to us." Brittany says and I chuckle.

"Look guys I'm not here to play games, so if we're going to do something, can we please get on with it." I say crossing my arms.

"Just cause you're taller doesn't mean anything," Amber says and I chuckle. "Just cause you're a bitch doesn't mean I'm afraid." I respond and Danielle smirks circling around me.

"Go put one hand on me I dare you." I reply and Brittany laughs. "Cmon Amber it's all bluff." She says and Amber chuckles but I can so tell she's afraid.

"Go I'll even give you the first slap or punch, ya know whatever's your style." I say and I can see Amber gulp. "Cmon guys." Amber says pushing past me and walking away.

"Pussies." I say under my breath and Hope chuckles. "What would we do without Delilah Underwood?" Hope asks and Jessi smiles at me.

John Pov

Great I have therapy....perfect. "Hello John." Doctor Fields says walking in. "Hi," I say and he sits in front of me. "Well start whenever you're ready." He says and I nod indicating I'm ready.

"So Callie, she was your girlfriend?" Dr.Fields asks and I nod. "Mhm, and tell me John why it is you blame yourself? Is it because she was your girlfriend and it was your duty to protect her or because you were in the car?" He asks and I shrug. "Well probably a little bit of both," I say and he nods taping his pen against his clipboard.

"On a scale of 1-10 how much do you blame yourself?" He asks and I sigh. "8." I respond. "Well you see John, you're blaming yourself of doing nothing," Dr.Fields begins. "Now you see how ridiculous that sounds?" He says and I nod. "The pain of Callie may never go away but John, the pain of blaming yourself will." Dr.Fields says and I nod.

"Well, were out of time for today," he says looking at his watch. "But I expect to see you here at the same time tomorrow." Dr.Fields says and I nod grabbing my sweater.

"You came." Courtney said opening the door with a smirk. "I always come," I say wiggling my eyebrows and she laughs swatting my arm.

Amy Pov

"He's definitely doing what Ricky's doing." I say to Adrian as we watch the boys soccer game.

"Well, he is Ricky's son after all." Adrian says and Grace nods. "I thought Nathan took football?" I ask and Grace nods. "He does both," Grace says proudly and I laugh. "Well he definitely is a Bowman!" Adrian says and I laugh along with her.

"Can you imagine if we ended up with other guys?" I say and we all cock our heads looking into the distance.

Ricky Pov

"Grace wants him to do soccer but he prefers football," Jack says and I nod not really interested.

'John I brought you into this world I can bring you out in a second, you're suppose to be here!-Dad' I text John shaking my head at my phone.

"Having problems with John?" Omar asks and I nod sighing stuffing my phone in my pocket.

John Pov

"Why don't you spend the night," Courtney suggests and I shake my head. "I gotta go, I have something to do." I say and she smiles and kisses me. "Well it's okay, cause I'll see you some other time?" She asks and I chuckle. "Whenever you need me call me." I say smirking and walking out finding Sam in the hall.

"Dude what the fuck?!" I whisper yell and he chuckles. "Courtney's got a sister named Brandi, long story short I smashed." Sam says and we walk out. "Literally long story short...ya know since you only last 2 minutes." I say laughing and he playfully punches me.

"Anyways I gotta go Mason has this game I gotta go to." I say shrugging and walking to my car.

Amy Pov

"Is this guy coming or what?" Delilah asks as she sits on my lap. "Yes, John will be here he's probably napping. You know how his sleep patterns have been." I say kissing her head and she sighs.

"Wait if you're here where's Robyn-" Adrian begins and Grace furrows her eyes brows. "And Katie and Jessica?" She questions and Delilah chuckles.

"I'm in band not cheerleading, I get off at an earlier time." Delilah says and they chill out.

"Oh well look who decided to show up." I say chuckling at John who is laughing himself. "If you must know, I was doing something important." He says and Delilah chuckles.

"Hey John!" Someone from across the crowd calls. "Go." I say giving him permission and he runs off.

"John turned out delicious." Adrian says and Grace nods. "I'll cut you both shush!" I say laughing.

"Where's Jenna at doe?" I ask looking at my phone. "Oh hey betches miss me?" She asks and we chuckle.

"Totally, we needed more dirty jokes." I say and she smirks. "You know, one time in New York I was staying at Amy's, I opened one of the drawers and boom right in front of my eyes...Handcuffs." Jenna says with a shudder as Grace and Adrian stare at me wide eyed.

"What? It spices things up." I say and they all laugh.

"Anyways what we were saying is John came out delicious." Adrian says and Jenna nods. "I wouldn't say delicious cause I'm his aunt but uh he definitely glowed up." She says and I nod. "See that's a well phrased way to say it." I say and she smiles cockily. "Well I am a writer." She says with a shrug and we laugh.

"God remember high school.." Jenna says and yet again we stare off into the distance. "Now we're old and soccer mom's." Adrian says and we all sigh.

"I wouldn't change anything if I had the chance." I say smiling at Ricky across the field and like always he sees me and smiles right back.

"Not even Bandcamp?" Grace asks. "Not even band camp." I say with a smile.

"I think everything happened for a reason ya know. Some being more good than others and some not so good but hey that's life!" I say and they all nod and smile.
_____

"What were you, Grace, Adrian and Jenna talking about today?" Ricky asks laying down in between my legs using my stomach as his pillow.

"Well, we were just talking about life, and how far back high school was." I say running my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, it seems like forever ago!" He says and I laugh. "And we talked about, if I would ever change anything and I said no, because I like everything that's ever happened." I say and he lays down so I end up straddling him.

"Not even band camp?" He asks and I shake my head. "Not even band camp," I say kissing him, our smiles pressed against each other.

Guess who's back on track....Mhmm dis bitch. Anyways here's you're updata and Yea peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 217 15
Hi. My name is Cierra Fox and I live in Minnesota. Just so you know I've known Connor Franta since we were both in diapers. And yes I mean THE Con...
85.6K 1.5K 60
As Amy goes off to New York she still can't make her own decisions. As life throws bumps and happiness at her she may be able to find herself, but po...
374 8 11
And baby makes 4! Ricky and Amy have just brought their newest little addition, Emma, home. Now, they must deal with this new, overwhelming task of r...
25.9K 331 20
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.