The Imprinted Maiden (18+)

By Nimo-Neko

All Lyra wanted was to see a werewolf up close despite the warnings of her village. She gets what she bargain... More

Content Warning!
Characters
Characters Pt. 2
Chapter One (Revised)
Chapter Two (Revised)
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Coming back? - Not a Chapter
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Twenty-Six

785 38 5
By Nimo-Neko

MATURE, MATURE, MATURE! That is all.

~

I felt shocked at first. But it faded into a familiar sadness. “I’m… I’m sorry…” Connor wouldn’t look at me and I didn’t understand why. Xain seemed to, however, and he approached me rather carefully.

“Lyra… It might be best for you to rest by yourself tonight. It’s not a good time to be around us right now.”

My heart sank a little. I knew that they were hurting, but I wanted to help them, just as Matthew helped me get over my parents’ deaths long ago.

“Xain… I want to help you. I want to help both of you. I’m willing to cuddle of it helps-”

“Lyra,” Connor started, glancing at me only to look away. “Please go. Now.” I flinched a little but nodded in response. I couldn’t help but feel a little hurt and disappointed. But I had to understand that they had their way of handling pain.

I had to let them do what they did best.

Finding that Xain’s bed was much smaller than Connor’s, I took Xain’s room and shut the door behind me. The room was dimly lit by a candle on the bedside table. The atmosphere would’ve been romantic, but I simply felt more alone than I should’ve felt.

‘Just calm down. They’re going through something. It’s okay.’

I sat down on the bed, removing my shoes, and after a second thought, removing my clothes as well. The bed smelled of both men, and even though they weren’t there, I wanted to wrap myself in their scent.

I snuggled under the sheets, shivering a little before diming the candlelight further by turning the knob slowly.

Then, after taking a few breaths, I closed my eyes and slowly went to sleep.

~

I eventually woke up with the need to use the restroom. I slipped Connor’s shirt and Xain’s pants back on, shivering and wishing I could slip back under the covers.

I then slowly opened the door, heat bursting in the room as I inhaled the air around me.

Figuring that the heat would reach me in my room, I left my door open and proceeded towards the bathroom. When I finished what I had to do, I started to slowly make my way towards Xain’s room. I then noticed Connor’s silhouette.

I almost jumped, sighing a little when the hairs on my skin relaxed. I then smiled a little and waved at him. He shifted a little, tilting his head. It was then that I could see those silver eyes glowing in the dark.

I almost felt a little nervous and started walking towards Xain’s bedroom once more.

“Lyra. Come here.” My heart almost skipped a beat. His voice was low and husky and I felt compelled to walk to him. I got close to him, looking up at him with uncertainty. “Connor…”

I stifled a yawn, only to blush when he caressed my neck. “So cute..” I giggled a little, leaning up against his hand.

Connor then leaned towards me, his breath heavy. My eyes widened a little as I understood. “Connor… You’re..” He grabbed my hand suddenly, carefully placing it over his groan. He felt hot and hard, and I felt my womanhood clench in response. “Connor…”

“I’m sorry,” he stated quietly, “but I need you. It’s unbearable.” He then gripped my wrist tighter. “Go in my room and strip.” I blushed furiously. “But Xain-!” “Needs you as well,” he interrupted.

He gripped my wrist harder. “Lyra, go.” I gulped, blushing furiously as I made my way inside his semi-cool room. Xain was sitting at the edge of the bed, glancing at me the moment I walked in. Scared, I took a step back, only to be pushed forward by Connor. Xain stood up, seemingly losing his breath when he saw me.

“Lyra… You’re wearing…” He groaned, unable to finish his sentence. “I.. Fuck… Darling, you’re killing me.”

I smiled shyly, only to gasp when Connor tore open my shirt from behind. As the ripped shirt fell to the floor, his hands immediately gripped my breasts. I moaned in response, my nipples hardening in response to his gentle twiddling. “Connor…”

“Keep saying my name,” he spoke roughly, pinching my nipples. I whined, squirming a little. Xain came up to me and cupped my cheek, kissing me deeply as his free hand explored my body. He caressed my skin, from my neck to between my breasts, all the way down to my aching womanhood.

When his finger rubbed up against my clit, I whimpered. Connor bit my neck gently and said, “Good girl.” Xain tugged my pants down, growling a little when he looked down there. Connor abandoned my left breast to raise my leg, exposing my vagina to Xain more.

Xain immediately slipped a finger inside and wiggled it around, causing me to gasp. “Xain-!” He added another finger, kissing me hard and probing my mouth with his tongue. Connor gently squeezed my thigh with one hand and kept massaging my right breast with the other.

Xain pulled away, tugging on my lower lip before letting go. “This is good enough.”

I didn’t understand what he meant, but I didn’t have time to truly register, as Connor laid me down on the bed.

He spread my legs wide, exposing me to the warm air around me. I whined, shuddering when Connor pressed the head of his penis up against my entrance. He then paused.

I looked up at him, my frame quivering beneath his. He then cupped my cheeks softly before sliding inside me in one slow move.

I gasped, my body trembling harder. Xain turned my head to the left, where I was greeted with his cock. With a small gasp, I immediately kissed the tip, looking up at him in a dazed manner. Xain shuddered softly, rubbing my cheek. “So responsive.. Suck it, Darling.”

I didn’t hesitate in placing the tip of his penis inside of my mouth, moaning softly when Connor started thrusting inside of me.

He gripped my hips, panting a little as he moved inside me. “God…” I whimpered when he gripped my hand, pinning it to the bed. I put my other hand to use, stroking what part of Xain’s penis that wasn’t inside my mouth. Xain grunted, gripping the bedpost as he gripped a breast.

I closed my eyes, moaning loudly in response to Connor’s thrusts. My tongue flicked up against Xain’s head as I took more of him inside my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth.

Xain all but cried out as he pinched a nipple. Connor started thrusting faster when my vagina clenched around him.

“Such a Doll,” the elder whispered, kissing my free nipple.

Xain gripped my hair, tugging my head closer as he started moving his hips faster. “Such a warm mouth.”

I whimpered and moaned, my hips rolling as much as my tongue was.

When Connor hit my pleasure spot, I sucked on Xain harder, muffling my cries. Connor grunted, thrusting into me even faster. Xain lifted my head a little, pushing more of his cock inside my mouth. I gripped the sheets with my hands, arching up against Connor as I flicked and rolled my tongue all around Xain’s thick rod.

Connor then suddenly pulled out, causing me to gasp at the emptiness. Xain pulled out, letting Connor lift me up and turn me around.

His erection was twitching, pushing up against my ass as Xain positioned himself in front of me, those golden eyes of his glowing.

He then pushed inside just as Connor did, causing me to gasp in surprise. “H-Hot…” Xain nuzzled my neck and said, “Bear with us just a little longer.” He then started thrusting inside me. Connor followed suit; their thrusts moving in sync.

I cried out, gripping Xain’s shoulders as I arched. “Oh god!!”
Connor bit my shoulder, holding my legs firmly and keeping them wide. Xain kissed my forehead lovingly, picking up the pace rather quickly. Connor kept up with his brother, panting softly in my ear as he said, “If I could… I’d fuck you like this every night..”

I moaned, my mind going numb as the brothers kept fucking me roughly.

Xain sucked on a nipple while Connor played with the other; their thrusts never faltering. In fact, they gained force and speed, and before I knew it, I was sandwiched up against him; my legs wrapped around Xain.
Connor kneaded my ass, slapping a cheek every now and then as he fucked my asshole. Xain played with my clit, causing my body to twitch. I panted, my eyelids lowering as my hips tried to keep up.

“So… Good…”

“Yes you are,” Connor growled, pounding my ass as he played with my clit. Xain kept slamming home every time, quickening my descent into madness. I shook my head almost wildly, crying out, “It’s-! I’m going to-!” “Come, Darling,” Xain murmured, kissing me deeply. Connor bit my ear harshly, whispering, “I’m going to come up here, Lyra. Take it all.”

I moaned, or whined really, inside of Xain’s mouth as I came towards the edge. Only when Xain pinched my clit did I release hard, practically screaming into his mouth as I came.

Connor groaned loudly, releasing hard when my ass clenched him hard. Xain pulled away, aiming his penis as he partially coated my chest and stomach with his semen.

I panted, arching and twitching as I tried to keep my eyes open. “Yes…God…”

Connor bit my ear, pulling out carefully. “God didn’t ravage you… We did.. Say only our names now, am I clear?” I barely nodded, breathing hard and unevenly. “C-Connor… Xain…” Connor tilted my head, kissing me deeply for a long moment, before letting me go.
Xain then took claim of my lips, breathing harshly through his nose before pulling back.

I felt like I was going to pass out when Connor said, “Now.. Time for a cold shower… But don’t worry. We’ll warm you up.”

I blushed a little at that but couldn’t respond at the moment. Connor pulled out carefully before holding me in his arms like one would a bride. He and Xain then made their way towards the bathroom slowly, probably almost just as tired as I was.

Xain turned the shower on, stepping to the side and letting Connor and I get in before joining us right after.

The moment the cold water hit me, I practically squealed. “Cold!!”

Xain laughed at me, kissing my wet forehead as I whimpered. “It’s okay, Lyra. We’ll be out soon.”

Connor shook his head, soaping up a rag before rubbing my body down in soap. The soap smelled of lavender and did a good job of cleaning my skin, despite the water being so cold. Once he finished washing me, he and Xain washed themselves up, before holding my soaked body between them.

I was immediately welcomed with warmth, causing me to moan in relief. Their hands were all over my body, rubbing my sides, my breasts, my back; everywhere.

I relished in their gentle massages after the passionate yet heated sex we just experienced. Their sweet, sensual touches caused me to groan softly. Despite the cold water, I had never felt more comfortable.

That is, until Connor put me under the water. I yelped in protest, but he simply laughed.

“We have to get out sometime soon, Lyra,” Connor stated, helping to rinse off my body, both front and back. He then helped me out of the shower, pointing towards a towel. I immediately wrapped it around my body, my face flushed as I watch both boys rinse off without feeling awkward.

They seemed very nonchalant about taking turns washing and rinsing off in front of each other, and I didn’t know how to feel about that, but I was grateful that they’d get in the shower for my sake.

Xain stepped out first, drying himself off with another towel and exhaling in relief. “I needed that…”

I giggled softly, only to yelp when Connor shook his hair at me. I laughed, shaking my head. “Hey, I just dried up!!” Connor smirked a little before turning the water off and getting out as well. The floor was a wet mess since they didn’t pull the curtains around the tub, but neither man seemed to mind.

I shivered, turning around to walk out to the fire, only to be lifted and slung over the back of Xain.

“Hey!” I protested, slapping his back lightly as I laughed. Xain chuckled, spinning me around before plopping me down on Connor’s bed.

The towel fell off, exposing me to both hot and cold air. I shivered regardless, tugging at the sheets to get under them. Xain helped me out, sliding under them to the left of me and snuggling close.

I then watched Connor as he thoroughly dried his hair off.

Then he paused and sighed.

Concerned for him, I prepared to get up and comfort him, but he dropped his towel, getting in bed to the right of me. He stared at the ceiling for a moment and I knew that he was thinking about his father. I didn’t want to pry at the moment; I knew it was too soon.

Gingerly, I reached over and caressed his cheek. He sighed and turned towards me, scooting closer. While Xain had his hand on my waist, Connor’s hand lingered on my cheek. I smiled at their touches, my body warming up immediately from their heat.

I opened my mouth to say goodnight, but Connor interrupted me by saying, “Thank you, Lyra…”

I smiled warmly and asked, “What for?” “For being patient with me,” he replied softly, kissing my forehead. I blushed, blinking slowly. He kissed my lips gently before getting comfortable.

Xain wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing the back of my neck a few times before resting his forehead in the same area. “Sleep well, Lyra..”

I smiled softly, closing my eyes as both hands reached for their cheeks. Then, with what energy I had left, I murmured, “I love you. Both of you. I’m right here…”

I caught them off guard, but couldn’t hear a response as I drifted into a warm, peaceful sleep.

~

Steamy and sweet. That's what I love about this trio.

Until the next Update!

~Nimo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582 17 17
Lyra has been held hostage by the man who killed her father for 14 years now. She has been treated as a slave by her captors enduring torture and ha...
222K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
38K 949 27
"What do you mean we are mates!" As I look into his bright grey eyes they are holding an emotion I have not seen before. Amara has had a toug...
728 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...