Dramione: Chosen You

By crashingintears

It has always seemed that Draco Malfoy hated Hermione Granger, but it hasn't always been like that. Ron... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Astoria
Chapter 45
Author's note
Bonus Chapter
100K?!?

Chapter 38

2.3K 79 3
By crashingintears

Chapter 38: Draco and Lucius.

There was a moment of silence when the room door opened. The pitch black room was flooded with light as Hermione and Ron squinted to see the faces of the two figures who had entered the room.

When Hermione's eyes had adjusted to the light, she saw two men with platinum blonde hair and pale faces. Draco and Lucius.

Draco had a hardly hidden horrified expression on his face and Lucius had a blank expression. His eyes narrowed at Ron in an accusing manner.

Only when Lucius looked at Draco did Draco clear his throat. "Traitor and... Gra- I mean, mudblood." Draco said, his grey stormy eyes meeting Hermione's chocolate brown ones.

After a long second or two, Draco looked away and stared at the ground instead.

"Draco, I will leave you to talk to these pieces of scum." Lucius Malfoy scowled at Hermione and Ron before turning around, his black cloak swishing behind him, and leaving the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 16.8K 52
From day one Draco and Hermione fell for one another. The only problem was their secret relationship. Nearing the end of the war when the Dark Lord h...
619K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
533 2 32
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger start to go out! Nobody knows about this dark relationship. (Well, except for some people) Read this story to find...
19.7K 344 21
Most people would never think of Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy as friends, themselves included. However, their relationship took a turn in their...