The Imprinted Maiden (18+)

By Nimo-Neko

All Lyra wanted was to see a werewolf up close despite the warnings of her village. She gets what she bargain... More

Content Warning!
Characters
Characters Pt. 2
Chapter One (Revised)
Chapter Two (Revised)
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Coming back? - Not a Chapter
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Twenty-Three

814 39 9
By Nimo-Neko

Connor was about ready to pounce when Xain said, "You never change Charlie. Unfortunately, she's not for snacking."

Charlie pouted a little before asking, "Is she a slave? You could've done better, Connor."

My jaw went slack.

Xain chuckled, kissing the back of my head before saying, "No, actually. She's our mate."

Charlie's cutesy act stopped on a dime. "What?" Connor nodded and said, "Our mate. The girl that you tried to kill. She is OURS." I felt my heart thump wildly at his words.

Charlie laughed and said, "Please, you can't be serious! She's so small and frail! And odd looking, if I may. Enough with the jokes, why is she even around you? You already know human girls, especially small ones, can never curb your thirst, Connor."

I ignored what she was saying for the most part. But something about the way she went about humans made me twitch. Was she one of those who hated humans?

Xain gently kissed my shoulder, sensing my unease. Connor sensed it as well, a hand lingering and reaching for mine. I took it immediately, almost enjoying the look of shock on Charlie's face.

Jean almost scoffed as he said, "What mess did you two get yourselves into this time?"

"One of the best kind," Xain murmured into my hair, nuzzling me. I shivered before wincing. Jean blinked before looking to Justin, who nodded. Jean then said, "We've set up camp down the way. I'll go back and get her bag. You trust me enough to do that, right Connor?"

Connor merely nodded, not taking his eyes off of Justin and Charlie.

Justin merely shrugged, turning around and walking away. Charlie stared us down before turning around and following Justin wordlessly; a scowl planted on her face.

Xain said, "It's going to be okay, Lyra." I nodded a little, walking as Xain walked, keeping my fingers locked with him. Connor walked behind us, close behind, as I felt his eyes burn into my back.

Or maybe that was the bleeding and searing pain coming from the wound.

Either way, I was once again injured. I inwardly sighed, wishing I wasn't such an easy target to the common cold and werewolves. Or men even.

The path was mostly straight, although the walk was still painful. The cool breeze whipped at my exposed back, causing me to flinch and wince.

I could feel anger radiate off of Connor as we walked.

~~~

I bit down hard on a piece of cloth, tears streaming down my face as I struggled to stay still. Connor shushed me, caressing the back of my neck before washing my wound free of dirt and anything else.

Xain was gripping my hands tightly, kissing my wrists, my palms, trying to ease my torture.

When we made it to their little camp area, three small tents had been made. Not wanting to intrude, Connor and Xain stated that they'd sleep outside. Jean however, reluctantly agreed to share a tent with Justin, who wasn't too keen on the idea either.

Charlie apologized for injuring me, although she didn't sound too sincere about it, and offered to share a tent with me.

Connor was having none of it, however, and refused for me.

After a meal of deer and berries, Connor stated that he needed to tend to my wounds. I would've been okay with it had it not been so painful.

He tried to be gentle with me, but it hurt regardless, so he just went about trying to get it done as soon as possible.

Just when I couldn't take the pain anymore, Connor said, "There. I'm done. I'm sorry I hurt you, but it will be like this for a minute." I sighed shakily, smiling a little. "I-I know... I'll be okay."

Xain caressed my cheek, glancing up at the sky. "It looks like it will rain tonight. You'll have to take a dosage, okay?"

I nodded, sighing and pouting a little. "I hate that stuff. It makes me feel so dizzy."

I flinched when Connor wrapped cloth and bandages around my body, making sure it pressed up against my back. "Easy, Doll..." Connor nipped my ear lightly, causing me to shiver a little. Xain grinned softly at me, winking in the process.

I shuddered again, standing up rather painfully as I whimpered a little. Connor said, "It's going to get dark soon. Why don't we call it an early night?"

"Because you and I need to talk," Jean said flatly. Connor glanced at him coldly.

"There are a few things we need explained as well," Justin added in quietly. Connor sighed before kissing just above my right eye. "Get some sleep, okay?" I reached up and caressed his cheek, watching him worriedly. He smiled at me ever so softly and said, "Don't worry."

He then looked to Xain. "Make sure to give her a dose. And keep her from lying on her back."

Xain chuckled and said, "I'll do my best." He then smirked at me, causing me to blush hard.

Connor rolled his eyes before ruffling my hair ever so slightly. He then cracked his neck before shifting. As if on cue, Justin and Jean shifted as well, and they all took off into the woods in seconds. I couldn't make out Connor's figure anymore.

Xain nuzzled my neck and murmured, "You heard the man. Medicine, and then in the tent."

I nodded a little, sparing a glance or two at Charlie. She was watching us quietly, and although I couldn't figure out what her deal was, she didn't seem angered or disgusted. She seemed... Surprised.

It made me wonder on how many women the boys have come across; how many they've been to bed with.

Such a thought made my stomach churn in irritation.

However, my thoughts were interrupted when Xain knelt before me, waving around a brown medicine bottle gently. "Open wide," he teased.

I blushed furiously but didn't disobey, opening my mouth and waiting for the repulsive liquid to make my taste buds recoil. I practically choked on the liquid, swallowing it rather quickly before taking a swig or two of water from my mason jar.

After closing it up, Xain put it up before nodding a goodnight to Charlie, who didn't respond.

When we got inside, I realized that there was actually enough room for at least three people, which gave me hope. I wanted Connor to come back and join us. Xain could seemingly read my mind, because he said, "Don't worry, he'll be back soon. For now, just rest with me."

I nodded softly, almost laying on my back, when Xain said, "Ah ah, on your stomach."

I giggled, turning over and resting that way, facing Xain in the process. He grinned softly at me before rubbing my cheek. "See? You're still comfy, right?"

I nodded, yawning a little. I guessed that the medicine was kicking in. Adding to the chase and walking all day, as well as the wound, I wanted to get as much sleep as possible. Xain smiled wide, rubbing my lips gently. I blushed a little before asking, "C-Can I ask for a favor?"

He smirked at my shyness, nodding and saying, "I'm all ears, love."

Blushing harder, I looked away as I stuttered, "K-Kiss me."

He raised an eyebrow, but complied, clearly not minding it. He leaned in and pecked my lips gently, pulling back before I could kiss back.

I shook my head and said, "No. Give me a real kiss. Not one with your tongue, or a light peck. Kiss me- Kiss me like-"

He gently placed his hand on my cheek, leading in close and kissing me in a firm yet gentle manner.

I kissed back, stroking his cheek gently.

Almost a minute had passed before he pulled back a little. He stared at with those dark brown eyes as he said, "Kiss you like I love you. That's what you want?"

I nodded, blushing a little.

He smiled at me, scooting closer before giving me another gentle kiss. I returned it with a smile. Xain hummed happily. "Your kisses are the best," I practically whispered. He grinned at me before stroking my hair. "Sleep, Love."

I nodded, smiling wide before closing my eyes. My back was barely in any pain, more numb than anything. The medicine was taking its toll on me, and this time, I wasn't going to fight sleep. I just wanted to sleep next to Xain. Just like that.

~

Someone was shifting around in the tent. I couldn't see though, because it was pitch black. At first, I thought it might've been Charlie, but from the vocal noises, it had turned out to be Connor.

He grunted softly before lying down next to me. I felt his hand on my back, gingerly touching my wound. I tried not to twitch or flinch, but a light whine escaped my lips.

His hand paused.

His fingers then lightly touched where my scar wasn't gashed. I exhaled softly, turning to my side suddenly and touching Connor's face.

Except it wasn't his face.

I yanked my hand back, only for the stranger to grab my wrist. "Calm yourself," he practically whispered.

I tried to match the voice with a name and face. ".... Jean?"

"Aye," he said softly, letting my wrist go. I wanted to scoot closer to Xain, but I didn't want to wake him either. "What do you want from me?" I asked, somewhat scared.

"Just trying to understand," was all he said.

I bit my lower lip before turning my back to him. "Oh... Okay..." Nothing was said afterwards, although I was trying to understand what HE was trying to understand. After a few more moments of silence, Jean asked, "What do they do with you?"

I blushed hard and asked, "What... What do you mean?"

"Just what I asked," he said, almost harshly. I flinched before saying, "They care for me... We cuddle together, eat and sleep together. And... We have sex..."

He was quiet, and after a minute or so passed, I started to think he left. Then.

"Is that it?" "Yes," I said quietly, smiling when Xain's hand gently searched for mine. I moved my hand closer, letting him lock fingers with me as he slept. He exhaled softly, his grip tightening on my hand.

"....Heh. I always did warn them not to get too close. You're a mess with pretty hair."

Before I could voice my confusion, his breath suddenly hit my neck, his fingers gingerly touching my side. "Do me a favor and treat them right. Slip up once, and I'll repay you the same kindness you gave them." Shivers went up and down my spine as I swallowed a whimper.

After a soft, satisfied chuckle, Jean backed away from me and left the tent. Shivering, and wishing Connor was on my other side, I snuggled closer to Xain. I wouldn't hurt them; there was no reason to.

But he seemed to think so.

Feeling a little less scared, I decided that if that's what he thought, then let him keep thinking that way.

All that mattered to me was what Xain and Connor thought. No one else.

~*~

JEAN NO. WAT U DOIN?! Jeez, chill on the wariness already. XD I love this guy.

Moving on, Charlie's faceclaim is NinaDobrev. I think she's in the Vampire Diaries? I have no idea, never watched the show. Or many shows with vamps and weres. Anyways, this is the face I dun like. No, she's pretty and probably nice in real life, but in this story, she gotta go.

I hope you enjoy this update. It'll probably be a week or so until another update, depending on how my writing goes. I'm just falling in love with Lyra and the brothers even more.

Until the next Update!

~ Nimo

PS: I don't watch silly live action shows much. #SorryNotSorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
319K 746 5
THERE ARE ONLY 5 CHAPTERS HERE NOW DUE TO BEING CONTRACTED ELSEWHERE. PLEASE GO TO AMAZON OR GALATEA FOR THE FULL BOOK. (Part 1 of a 2 book series) V...
10K 944 39
"Your mine," His voice is husky as he looks down at me. I shake me head and take a step back from him only to make contact with the wall behind me. ...
3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...