Dramione: Chosen You

By crashingintears

It has always seemed that Draco Malfoy hated Hermione Granger, but it hasn't always been like that. Ron... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Astoria
Chapter 45
Author's note
Bonus Chapter
100K?!?

Chapter 28

3K 100 9
By crashingintears

Chapter 28: I can't trust you anymore...

" Harry? How did Remus give you that spell? In the marauder's map?" Hermione questioned.

" I don't know..." Harry said, giving a blank expression.

" I think it's because the marauders... they charmed it to... umm... help you out, Harry... You see, when Remus realised that he might die in the war,he told me that the marauders had charmed the map to help any future descendants of them... like, you know, you being Prong's son and all..." Ginny stammered.

" I didn't know that." Harry blinked.

"That's so sweet of the marauders!" Hermione smiled but the moment was interrupted by some voices.

" Here's your 100 galleons. Another 100 when you break up with her.... man... I didn't think that you'll actually be able to trick Granger into thinking that she's in love with you...Well, you win the bet." a voice said before laughing.

Hermione recognized that as Pansy Parkinson's squeaky voice. Ginny saw that Hermione had a cold expression on her face.

They turned and saw Draco with Pansy, his back turned to them. Pansy smirke d at Draco.

"No way." Draco said.

" What did you say?" Pansy asked, staring at Draco as if he had just grown another head.

"I'm not going to break up with her." Draco said through his gritted teeth.

" Have you fallen for the mud-" Pansy sneered but looked right behind Draco at something else.

Draco turned and saw Hermione pointing her wand at him.

" You... You... I can't believe you got me to like you on a bet." Hermione said quietly, with venom lining her words. She hissed the word 'like' as if it was poison.

" Hermione... no, it's a misunderstanding... I actually do like you... no... don't be mad..." Draco said, glaring at Pansy. Hermione closed her eyes and sighed.

" I can't trust you anymore..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 172 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...
851 51 4
Draco Malfoy is in love with Hermione Granger, has been for the past two years. Draco doesn't have a clue about confessing his feelings for the witch...
38.3K 1.2K 17
Hermione Granger always expected to end up with Ron Weasley. But after the war, they just couldn't work. What happens now that Draco Malfoy, her once...
2K 36 9
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy have always hated each other since their first year at Hogwarts. After they were accidentally sent back in time, wo...