Heart Aches {Lapidot}

Von Kay_Cords

Peridot, a Junior moving into a new school, Beach City High. She took part of a band called the "Gemstones"... Mehr

Meet Peridot!
Got A Case Of The Blues -PART 1
Started With A Crash -PART 2
First Impressions -PART 3
Standing Up -PART 4
My Kind Of People -PART 5
After School -PART 6
Call From A Friend -PART 7
For The Band -PART 8
The Gang is Back -PART 9
Aftermath -PART 10
Melodies -PART 11
Alone -PART 12
Party -PART 13
Home -PART 14
Boardwalk -PART 15
The Big Donut- PART 16
Discussions -PART 17
Dominos -PART 18
Bad News ;-;
Rooftops -PART 19
Climbing -PART 20
Zoning -PART 21
Meeting -PART 22
Recap -PART 23
Bad/Good News..
Kitty -PART 24
Gemstones -PART 25
Ready Freddy? -PART 26
Giving In -PART 27
Silence -PART 29
Bodyguard -PART 30
Delivery -PART 31
Coffee -PART 32
Thoughts -PART 33
Remmy's -PART 34
Finale 35

2004 -PART 28

181 12 12
Von Kay_Cords

A blurry vision of sunset colors was the settling in

They were up 75000ft above the ground on this fatal day. It was the day everything in her life changed forever.

"Pew Pew Pew!"

A little squeaky voice chirps throughout the airplane.

The excited toddler bounced excitedly up and down her seat. A tiny squeaking sound was made as the chair continued to rock backwards and forwards.

The toddler had a barbie doll placed in her right palm and a cheeto puff placed in her left.

She moved the toys when they spoke to make it realistic.

The barbie doll had a longing and perfect voice while the cheeto puff had a rough and scratchy voice. She would try to deepen her voice once the cheeto puff spoke.

"Time to lock you and your friends up in jail and bring you to my planet far away called WorldHome!"

"Oh no you ain't!"

The two cheeto puff and the barbie doll begin to have a dance battle to show off their spectacular dance moves.

"Ahhh my eyes! How can you dance so amaze-balls like dat!?"

"Practice makes perfect! You meanie!"

The barbie doll begins pick the cheeto puff.

"Now you're my prisoner! And I'm never letting you go!"

The barbie doll throws the cheeto puff to the ground.

The toddler stomps on it with her strawberry shortcake boots until the crumbs made a mess on the floor.

"Die." She whispers evilly under her breath. She continually stomps roughly on the crushed cheeto puff.

"That's my girl." Her Father grins and elbows the daughter.

"Daaaaddy daaaaddy!"

An everlasting grin planted firmly in between her two tiny dimples. "Are we there yet?"

It was almost 5:00 am.

"Are we there yet!?" She repeated. This time in it earned a groan from the exhausted passengers who are sitting in the area of the innocent child.

A few pairs of drousy eyes dotted at the father and child.

The father gave an embarrassed look around the room and gave an apologetic smile to the passengers.

"Yes Lapis." He whispered in a soothing manner. "Please be aware that there are other people around you who want to rest my dear."

Father placed his hand around Lapis and pulled her closer. Lapis reacted to this and nuzzles her face into his oversized veterans jacket.

"Shhhh just go to sleep." He whispered into Lapis's ear.

"But how can I sleep when I know that I'm going to Disney World~♥" Lapis swoons.

He places his hand on Lapis's tiny head. His bear hand was about the size of her head. "I know it's hard gemshard but we'll be there soon." His soothing voice rang through Lapis's ear.

"Just seven more hours, then you and I could ride all the teacup rides." He lifts Lapis's chin so their eyes meet.

"I promise."

Lapis felt comfort and gave a nod. "Mmhmmm"

"Good."

They sat there in comforting silence for a few minutes. It was quite a challenge to get
to clode her mouth for even a second. This time Lapis preferred the silence.

"I wish mommy was here."

"She had to leave early for an important meeting darling."

"Still." Lapis slumps down in her seat. "I wish she was here to spend time with us." Her voice saddened.

"I haven't seen her in.. Uhhh" She pauses and counts her fingers slowly. "This many years!" She holds up one finger and shows it to her father.

"She is very busy darling. Her job is very tiring as a salesman."

Lapis turns her head to the side and quietly whispers. "I miss her."

Father disconnects his arms from Lapis and puts them by his side. He turns his head and look out into his airplane Window and gazes into the sunset sky.

The colors mixed with voilet and pink and orange and clouds surround the sky.

"Me too." Father admits and sighs deeply.

He places a pillow on Lapis's side amd covers her with his sweater as a blanket. "Go to sleep Lapis. I'll be right here."

This somehow sounded like a challenge to the innocent child. "Me sleep?! Ha!" Lapis unbuckles her seatbelt and stands up from her chair and chants.

"The world can never stop this shark! I'm alert, aware, and awake!" She cheers and pumps her fists into the air. She yelled at the top of her lungs.

Practically the whole passengers who were fast asleep probably weren't sleeping anymore.

"Please keep it down." A man says in the back of the airplane.

"You have disrupt my beauty sleep!" A young teenager calls out somewhere in the middle.

"Sleep is for the weak you zombies!" Lapis yells out even louder and sticks out her tounge.

This riled up the passengers and got them even more crankier. More irrelevant arguments surfed through the crowds. Everyone was just yelling for no reason,

"Lapis Bob Lazuli!" Father chides and gives a disapproving expression towards his daughter.

"But da-"

"Hey! Keep your loudmouth child under control Daniel!" One of the passengers in the front scolds.

That statement was taken more as an insult than a wake-up call. Father looked at the women who said that and gave her a glare.

"Loudmouth?!" He yells. "I'll have you know that my daughter is learning her abc's and what has you're child been doing? Sitting down on his diaper butt sucking on a pacifier?! Goddammit Margaret!"

"At least I know where she gets her loudmouth trait from." The women talks back disgustingly.

"Well I outta-"

BOOOM

Everyone was silent.

A rough vibration could be felt underneath the airplane where the engine is.

The father looks at Lapis worriedly and holds her tightly.

Everyone forgets about the riot that has happened seconds ago and listens carefully.

~~~Crrrrk Stay calm crrrk passencrrrrk the engine has crrrrrrrrk and now crrrrrrk ~~~Safety crrrrrk will be sent down crrrrrk please exit crrrrk~~~ to the crrrk to load the~~~ crrrrrk we will be landing in crrrrrk crrrrk crrrrrrrk~~~

The people couldn't understand a thing.

The passengers started panicking. This has all happened so quickly. The Flight Attendants try to assist and calm down as many passengers as they could.

Lapis could remember this horrid moment so vividly for the rest of her life. Tears stream down everyone's face. Father quickly puts a lifevest and safety equipment on Lapis first and than he puts it on second.

Lapis looked at the airplane window and had found her life flashing before her. Drops of sweat slid down her face.

Her heart started pumping rapidly, more faster than ever. A new feeling had taken over this completely new Lapis. She had never felt this before. It didn't feel pleasant at all.

She felting fear.

The true meaning of fear.

Everyone that day had felt the same what Lapis was feeling.

BOOOOOOM

The cries of children and adults and the sight of parents hugging their child for the last final time as the plane begins to dive down.

Lapis felt her stomach being launched.

She sobbed. "Daddy! I'm scared!" Lapis clutched on her father for the last time.

His face was pale. He never knew that today was the day. He never clunged onto anyone so tight before.

"Be strong Lapis my darling." He kissed his daughter on the forehead one last time and finally accepted this result.

"What?! Stop! Please no! We can survive this together!" The toddler pleaded as she hugged her father even tighter.

The father looks at the window and sees that they're almost in contact with he ground. The window once blue sky was now forest green grass.

He looks back at his daughter and gives her a comforting smile.

"It'll be okay."

~~~~~~~~

Blurriness was all she could feel. Along with broken feelings.

"Lazuli!" A voice called out.

Lapis awoke in a jolt.

"NOOO!"

She called out in the room. Her red puffy eyes scan the room and she was lying down. Peridot sat besides her with a worried expression.

"Lazuli! Are you alright!?"

Everything inside Lapis had just broke.

"I-I'm f-fine." She says shakily.

In reality, she was the opposite of fine.

What happened next was something that happened so quickly.

It was like a dam slowly crumbling and all the water breaks free and doesn't stop flowing.

Lapis starts trembling. The longer she tries to hold in the tears. The quicker she breaks down.

"Lapis.."

She tried to smile away the tears. The tears started flowing and flowing. She had been keeping all these tears boggle up in her mind, she just had to let them out.

Weak.

Pathetic.

She thought.

Without even thinking, Peridot wrapped her arms around Lapis and held her as close as possible.

Peridot let her cry into her arms.

This was my first attempt into writing these types of feelings. I hope I did okay and expressed their feelings well enough! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
Happy Readings!
~Kay

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

94.1K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
21.8K 1.2K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
984K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
289K 20.4K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...