diabolik lovers drabbles

De Alisugawa

❝ DESIRE IS LIKE A STARVING BEAST. ALTHOUGH PURSUING THIS LONGING IS INEVITABLE, IT IS ALSO NATURAL. ❞ ーLord... Mais

[ Introductions! ]
a sliver of gold // kou ; subaru
alone with you // yuma
period // sakamaki brothers
anime! // laito
sweet smell of blood // ayato
moan // shuu
punishment time // ayato
b e t t e r // subaru
maths // ayato ; reiji ; subaru
Scenario #1 •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
anime! #2 // laito
possessive // ayato
Scenarios #2 •Sakamakis Mukamis•
teacher // ruki [LEMON AU]
top // shuu [LEMON]
the chase // laito
Kou's P.O.V.
eyes // azusa
his property! // ayato
sleepy // shuu
i love you // subaru
period #2 // sakamaki ; mukami
boku no neko // kanato
tight // laito ; yuma
the deal // shuu [LEMON]
naughty naughty in the library // kou
angry christmas // sakamaki ; mukami
takoyaki overload! // ayato
anime! #3 // laito
tea party // kanato
punishment? // reiji [LEMON]
dungeon sex // laito [LEMON]
hugs! // ayato
don't leave me // kou
water fun // ayato [LEMON]
Kou's P.O.V. #2
birthday crack // laito
~~In Heat~~ •Kanato• LEMON
~~Typical Day~~ •Ayato•
~~Angry Christmas #2~~ •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
~~Kou's P.O.V. #3~~
~~Dark Pleasure~~ •Yuma• LEMON
~~Shuu's P.O.V.~~
~~Emptied~~ •Ayato•
~~Period #3~~ •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
Scenario #3 •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
~~Shuu's P.O.V. #2~~
~~My Masochistic Bitch-chan~~ •Laito•
~~The War of Claim~~ •Reiji, Ruki•
~~Ayato's P.O.V.~~
~~Disheveled~~ •Kanato•
~~To Evanesce~~ •Ruki•
~~Reiji's P.O.V.~~
~~The Sleeping Beauty~~ •Shuu• AU
~~Alice of Vampire Sacrifice~~ •The Triplets, Mukamis• AU
~~False Tranquility~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Pleasureable~~ •Azusa• LEMON
~~Subaru's P.O.V.~~
~~To Evanesce #2~~ •Ruki•
~~Guilty x Guilty~~ •Ayato, Laito• LEMON
~~Midnight Mystery~~ •Reiji•
~~The Archer Fish~~ •Kanato•
~~Façade~~ •Kou•
~~Unyielding Tenacity~~ •Ayato• AU
~~Mutual Christmas~~ •Subaru•
~~Kisu~~ •Azusa•
Scenario #4
~~A Dream Birthday~~ •Kou•
~~Dead Loss~~ •Ruki• LEMON AU
~~Catastrophe~~ •Shin• LEMON AU
~~Snow White~~ •Subaru• AU
~~Laito's P.O.V~~
~~Subaru's P.O.V. #2~~
~~Beauty and the Beast~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Beauty and the Beast #2~~ •Yuma• AU
Scenario #5: Let's go on an adventure!
~~Beauty and the Beast #3~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Hope led astray~~ •Shin•
~~Alice in Wonderland~~ •Laito• AU
~~Ruki's P.O.V.~~
~~Inspiration~~ •Ayato• LEMON
~~Refugee~~ •Shuu•
~~Maleficent~~ •Reiji• AU
~~Azusa's P.O.V.~~
Cinderella •Ayato•

~~Exhibitionists~~ •Ayato• LEMON

4.4K 98 13
De Alisugawa

A toilet with walls made of one-way mirrors.

Sure, that means people outside wouldn't be able to see what was going on inside. But really... it still made you uneasy, what the hell was Ayato planning on doing?

"S-Stop..." You squeaked, blushing uncountable strands of blush. He had you pinned on the glass walls, a very mischievious and annoying smirk displayed on his face.

"Hehehee... say, how do you feel about doing it here?" He whispered right beside your ear, sending shivers down your spine. "Well..." You actually went to think about the answers, even though you found them, you couldn't speak them out because... it was too embarrassing .//_//.

Ayato chuckled deeply, licking your earlobe. "Aaghh..." You moaned as your body shook. He had his fangs right on top of the flesh of your neck before slowly and painfully sinking them in.

You bit down your lips to contain both the moan and the yelp.

"People outside can't see but I wonder if they can hear?" Ayato questioned.

Right. And that was why you held down your voice '-'

"L-Let's get out, Ayato." You stuttered out your suggestion. "Nah, I know you want this too, don't act all innocent here." He had his smug smirk on as he turned you around to properly face him.

"No, it's too embarrassing, I can't–"

Before you could finish your sentence, he sealed your lips shut with his own.

You didn't try to deny yourself and kissed him back. You wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, you could knew he smirk as you did so. And you didn't hold back the smile forming on your lips too.

The trails of saliva connecting two of your parted lips broke. Without anymore words, he unbuttoned your uniform. You stood there, too awkward to do anything with that stupid blush on your face. Probably still wondering if it was a good idea doing such activity in such a place. In no time, he had discarded your garments, leaving you in your underwears. He planted a kiss on your lips once more before you took the initiative to undress him too.

"Oh, so you're actually willing too, huh." He smirked. "sHUT UP." You snapped, too frustrated to unbutton his few already unbuttoned buttons and pulled them instead :v

"OI, DON'T DO THAT!"

"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU BUTTON THEM UP ANYWAY."

"I DO."

You were about to throw a few more lines of arguments at him but the sight of people starting to gather around the rare toilet bothered you. Ayato noticed too and got even more fired up about the it.

He roughly pinned you up the wall and kissed you as he unzipped his pants. You had your hands on his chest, attempting to push him away but was too captivated to do so.

"MOMMY, HAVE I GOTTEN TALLER!?"

The voice of a little kid shouting shocked the two of you, causing you to stop kissing.

The little girl and her mother stared at the mirror outside. They stared at their own reflections but them staring so intently like that made it seem they were actually looking at the half-naked you. You subconsciously covered yourself with your arms. Ayato noticed what you did and pried them off away, "Show them what you've got there." Ayato's whispers got you... all weird down there. Shivers ran down your spine for who knows the how manieth time.

The vampire forced you to sit on the toilet bowl, pulling down his boxers and taking out his erected shaft. It wasn't a rare scenery anymore but it still made you feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. You didn't get any chance to utter any more word as he shoved his shaft into your mouth. You choked and tears formed in your eyes.

"C'mon..." He groaned, "Suck me properly, chichinashi."

You did as he told and used your tongue as you sucked him. Him being all wet made it easier for your mouth. Ayato's moans leaked once in awhile for he was having a hard time containing them.

"F-Fuck... don't do... like thaat–...!"

His frustrated moans got you excited, you started using your hands as well and played with his balls. He needed something to grab and grabbed your hair. Him pulling on it was painful but you could still bear it. His hand that was still on your head pushed it further in frustration that you choke once again.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck—"

He came inside your mouth, directly shooting into your throat. You quickly pulled away from the moaning Ayato and coughed a few times, trying to catch up to your breathe and get what was remaining of his semen out of your mouth before choking again.

"Itt... hurts, dumbass.. asshole bastard." You → ㅠ.ㅠ

"Heh." Ayato smirked, his face flushed red and was still panting.

He grabbed a hold of your hand before pulling you up to stand.

With a swift move, he had you pinned up against the wall. You squinted your eyes shut as he did.

"No..! Don't do it.. on the wall like this!"

"It's more interesting like this, idiot." He then shut you up with a kiss. As you two made out, he had your underwear ripped. You attempted to push him away and shouted at him but his grip was too strong.

The voices of people casually talking outside filled your ears. To think that you were about to do such an indecent activity in a place like this...

Ayato raised your leg up and positioned himself, he broke up the kiss and without warning inserted his shaft into your hole.

"AAAaaghh—....!"

"It hurts, it hurts, the position's uncomfortable, Ayatoooooooo!!!!"

"Shut up, do you wanna be found out!?"

That line shut you up for real. You frowned as you tightened the grip onto his shoulder, you were sure it was going to bruise later on.

"Then, I'm moving." Ayato announced and forced his member in once more. Tears formed in your eyes as your body got shoved back into the wall as he moved.

"Aahh..." You moaned, unable to resist the pleasure and embarrassment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Fuck.. Ayato, it... I'm... Aaaaaaaaa..!!"

Ayato's moans finally leaked out. He stopped moving and panted right beside your ear. You were disappointed that he stop in such an important time but oh well~ Your left hand went to grip onto him too, pulling him into a hug.

Ayato stopped panting and kissed you in the lips, "[Y/N]..." Ayato speaking out your name like that made you smile.. or more like, grin.

Surprised, Ayato took out his thing out of you. You went wide-eyed and was about to question him but he was fast enough to flip your position over and pinned you face-first to the wall.

You grunted, "What the fuck is dat for you asshole—"

"Hehe..." He chuckled, licking your ear seductively before biting down on it. "Oww.." You squeaked.

"Ahh, I know right. You have an exhibitionism kink, ahaha." Ayato laughed to himself.

Your face flushed red and denied him, "No, I-I don't..! What are youuu..." You → >//////<

"Wait, you have that kink too!" You exclaimed.

"Heh, whatever you say."

Once again, he raised your leg up. You gulped at the thought of his next move. "I'm inserting it," He warned. You nodded and he did so.

"Aahh.." He released a moan.

As the activity went on, both of yours pants and moans filled the small, unique toilet room. You opened your eyes and saw people passing and looking by, "A-Ayato..."

Your moans never ceased. And finally, Ayato's deep thrust drove you over the edge and you came all over him.

Ayato didn't wanna be left behind either, he thrusted fast, wanting to come as soon as possible.

"H-Hey, Ayato, s-slow down–!"

He didn't reply to your plead and made his thrusts faster instead. You tried to grab onto something but there was nothing useful. You endured the painful pleasure, squeezing your eyes shut as Ayato reached the peak of the ecstasy.

"Ggh..." His last moan sounded as if it was a choking sound. He pulled away as he came, shooting his cum to the toilet wall :/

You panted as you slid down the wall and went to sit at the floor. Ayato leaned on the wall for support, still trying to catch up to his breathe.

"Crap, some of our clothes are wet." You sighed. "L-Let's get home immediately then." Ayato muttered.

"Hello!? Are you okay inside!?" Multiple knocks were heard.

Both of you went wide-eyed as a figure of a man stood in front of the toilet door.

"I heard weird noises, do you need help!?"

"Ggh, Ayato, this is your fault."

-------------------------------------------

Hello ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How was this? XD

We studied Light in Physics a few weeks ago, or months, and there was an illustration and a little bit of explanation of this toilet and this was what popped up immediately in my head XD

AND HEY HEY HEY~!!!

I just published the Ayato fanfic I talked about in the deleted Author's note of mine ><

PLS GO READ IT *^*

It might be a little bit too unrealistic XD but... it's gonna be good '-' I hopee >< WAIT, it's gonna be good and deep, I promise *^*

It won't be disappointing and even though it's not gonna have a lotta chapter, one chapter is rly long ^^

It is called 10 DAYS btw~~

If you truly love Ayato with all your heart XD then you'll get to the depth of that story ><

And I'm publishing chapter 1 in a few more minutess~ ><

I finished a •Shuu• oneshot for his birthday and have written a line for Reiji's P.O.V. XD

And I'll start a requested •Azusa• smut soon~

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SEPTEMBER.

FALL. ANIME. ARE. COMING.

OMG OMG OMG XD

See ya soon then~ ><

~Scar-chan~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.5K 103 59
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! All oneshots and scenarios are gender neutral. Characters included: Sakamakis and Mukamis
8.6K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
17.5K 178 32
You are sent to a mansion for who knows why and six smokin' hot guys live there. You will experience being their bride one by one, unless I put a one...
2.6K 69 20
From the beginning she can't remember, to the present she only knows. Sapphire finds herself remembering things that don't add up. When her path is c...