Lucky to Have You (SwanQueen...

By The_QueenHaylee

Emma and Regina have been through a lot to get to where they are. They finally feel as if they have found the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33

Chapter 32

2.6K 105 13
By The_QueenHaylee

"I was an idiot for forcing you out. I just needed time to think, but I shouldn't have made you leave your own home." Regina sighs, taking a step back.  But Emma pushes her dress down and steps forward, wrapping her arms around Regina.

"Of course I'll come home. But we need to talk. As much as I wish it could, sex doesn't fix problems." Emma smiles.

"I know." Regina returns the soft smile and leans her head against Emma's shoulder.

"We should probably go back out there before Nosy One and Nosy Two start poking around." Emma says after a few quiet moments.

"I know." Regina repeats herself. "You're just so comfy though."

Emma laughs. "We can cuddle tonight. But right now I feel like another drink and kicking your ass at pool."

"Deal." Regina grins. Regina leaves the bathroom first, and then Emma sneaks out a second later. Regina goes straight to the pool table, and Emma heads for the bar.

"A beer, and any sort of vodka cocktail." Emma tells the bartender. While he prepares the drinks Emma turns to look at Regina.

"Did you two actually just have sex in the bar bathroom?" Ruby asks and Emma looks over to see Tink pop her head out to look at her.

"That's none of your business." Emma says with a straight face. Ruby and Tink share a look when Emma's head swivels to look back at Regina.

"Fine, whatever you say." Ruby says to Emma, smirking at Tink who hides her giggle in a drink.

"I'm going now." Emma sing-songs over her shoulder before grabbing the drinks and walking over to Regina.

"I can't believe how smart we are." Tink grins.

"Oh I believe it." Ruby laughs, and then she clinks her glass with Tink's.

~~~

"Come on, let's go home." Emma slurs, squinting at the time on her phone.

"Yes, that's a good idea. Especially considering you're absolutely smashed." Regina smirks, sipping back the last of her drink.

"How is it that I'm drunk, and you're barely tipsy?" Emma asks, her eyebrows furrowing together in a way that makes Regina lean over and kiss the spot in between them.

"Oh I'm fairly drunk, but my alcohol tolerance allows for me not to act like an idiot." Regina loops her arm around Emma's waist and guides her outside to where a taxi's waiting for them.

"Wow, how'd the taxi get here already?" Emma asks incredulously, making Regina laugh.

"I called it ten minutes ago when you went to the washroom." She informs the blonde.

"Oooh." Emma draws out the word. "That definitely makes more sense." She gives a dopey grin to Regina and then she tries to get into the taxi. She hits her head on it and Regina hears a muffled, "Ow. Fuck."

"Oh Emma." She whispers quietly, and then laughs to herself. Once they're home, Regina helps her get out of the taxi and then into the house. Emma laughs at herself everytime she trips over her own feet and Regina has to shush her. Regina pays the babysitter and then waits until the girl is gone before guiding Emma upstairs.

"Be quiet. The kids are asleep just down this hallway." Regina scolds her. 

"Oh right. I haven't had to be quiet because of kids in a long time." Emma admits in her drunken state. Regina pauses for a second, the comment stabbing into her heart. 

"I'm sorry Emma." Regina says quietly, and then puts Emma on the end of the bed. 

"Sorry for what?" Emma asks, her drunken mind already forgetting her comment.

"For keeping you away from the kids, for kicking you out." Regina says as she pulls Emma's shoes off. 

"I mean I was pissed, but I understand. You wouldn't have wanted me out if you didn't need it. Besides, I love you." Emma sighs, her eyes drooping closed. 

"Come on, stay with me. You can't sleep in that dress." Regina tells her, and Emma's one eye pops open.

"I'm not in the mood for sex." She tells her, and Regina laughs loudly, having to cover her mouth with her hand. 

"I'm not either. Drunk sex with you is messy." Regina teases, making Emma laugh. She sits up and gets Regina to help her with her dress, peeling the tight material off her body. "You literally wore no underwear." 

"Absolutely none." Emma smiles, flopping down naked on the bed. 

"Get under the covers." Regina tells her, and then gets undressed herself. Even though she usually goes through a routine skin-care routine before bed, she decides to forego it and gets into bed.

"Hey Emma, are you still awake?"

"Hmm?" Emma hums, not opening her eyes. 

"I love you too. I'm so happy you didn't leave me." Regina whispers, running a finger along Emma's cheek.

"Why would I leave you? There's no one else for me in this world." Emma whispers back, her voice slow and breathy as she slips further into sleep.

"Because I made you leave. I wasn't in my right mind and then I was so scared you wouldn't come back."  Regina hiccups, making Emma's eyes open. 

"I'll always come back to you. I love you." Emma kisses away Regina's tears that begin to slip out of her eyes.

"I love you too. I'm so sorry Emma." Regina says again, and then she kisses Emma once more on the lips before Emma pulls Regina into her embrace. They fall asleep with Regina and Emma holding tightly onto one another.

~~~

When Emma wakes up, she goes to the washroom and then pulls on a shirt and some shorts. She somewhat stumbles into the kitchen, the smell of coffee drawing her in. 

"My god I haven't had a hangover like this for a while." Emma groans, rubbing her temples. When she takes in her surroundings she finds Henry staring at her from the table. His mouth is open, fork poised in the air, and his eyes are unblinking.

"Mama?" His voice squeaks out, sounding like a baby. 

"Hey kid." Emma gets out quietly, and then he drops his fork to the table, the speared piece of pancake getting syrup on the table. He leaps up and runs over, hugging her tightly. She staggers back a few steps as she puts her arms around him. Tears threaten to spill out of her eyes, but she keeps them back, looking up to make eye contact with Regina.

"It's been a while." Regina states, and Henry pulls back to look at both of them. 

"Are you guys back together?" He asks innocently.

"Yeah, we are."

"Thank god. I was so sick of all this crap." Henry mutters, and then walks over and grabs Regina's hand before pulling her to Emma. He then picks up Ava from her high chair, hands her to Emma, and makes a group hug.

"Me too, kid. Me too." Emma whispers, looking up at Regina. The brunette gives her a soft smile before leaning her forehead against Emma's.

~~~

"Good morning Madame Mayor. How's your monday so far?" Tink asks, smiling widely. 

"Quite wonderful. But I forgot my coffee at home. Can you get me another one?" Regina asks, and Tink follows the brunette into her office. Regina drops her bags beside her desk, and then sits at her desk. 

"Only if I get to hear the details of your weekend. How's the love life?" She smirks. Regina raises one eyebrow and Tink rolls her eyes. She leaves the room for a few minutes, and Regina takes an opportunity to pull out her phone.

Regina: Tink is already interrogating me. What do I tell her?

Emma: Whatever you want. We are married, and we love each other.

Regina: Okay :)

She's just locking her phone and putting it down on her desk when Tink comes back in with a bright red coffee cup. She sets the steaming mug down on the desk and then takes a seat across from Regina. 

"So do I have to wait all day or are you going to tell me?" Tink asks after a few moments.

"Everything is really good." Regina shrugs, and then she takes a sip of her hot coffee. 

"That's it, that's all I get!?" Tink shrieks, and Regina gives a small smile. 

"And the sex was mind blowing. Now, get out of my office." Regina says quietly. Tink bursts out laughing, and then gets up.

"Of course it was." The blonde shakes her head before leaving the room.

~~~

"Emma, nice to see you bright and early. How's your morning?" Graham asks. 

"It's been good. I'm feeling really great." Emma smiles, and then her phone rings as she plops down at the computer.

"Is it okay if I take this?" Emma asks, and Graham nods. 

"Of course. Since when do you ask?" He laughs. 

"I was being nice." Emma rolls her eyes, and then hits answer. 

"Hey girl. What's up?" Ruby asks, her cheerful voice coming through the phone. 

"Just got to work. Your husband is giving me a look." Emma responds, answering Graham's curious looks. 

"Want to let me know what happened since Friday?" Ruby inquires. Emma laughs quietly.

"I've had a blissful weekend. What can I say, your plan worked." Emma purses her lips as she hears Ruby whoop in joy. 

"I knew it would! Tink and I are masterminds." Ruby boasts.

"Yeah, yeah, brag all you want." Emma says, and then glances around. Her other coworker isn't there yet, and Graham is inside his office with the door closed. "Wanna know something else?"

"Of course. What's up?" 

"The sex has been absolutely amazing. I don't even know what's happening between us, but I never want it to end." 

"That's fantastic Emma."

"And I want to run an idea through you." Emma bites her lip.

"Shoot." Ruby says.

"I'm thinking of asking Regina to go to couple's therapy. I love her, and I think we have our mojo back, but we still had problems. They don't just magically go away 'cause you have brain sizzling sex." Emma tells her. Ruby hums for a moment before answering.

"I agree. I think it's worth a shot. Just go for it." Ruby says.

"Thanks for the advice Rubes, love you."

"Love you too. Now, go save people." Ruby laughs, making Emma join in. 

"Bye Rubes." 

~~~

The day passes by quickly, and before long Emma and Regina are lying side by side in their bed. Regina has her eyes closed, and Emma stares at the ceiling, listening to her breathe. She plays with her fingers under the blanket, and decides to bite the bullet.

"Regina? Are you awake?" 

"Mmm..." Regina mumbles, and Emma bites her lip before trying again. 

"Regina, can I talk to you?" Emma asks, her tone making Regina wake up a bit more. 

"Is this something that can wait until morning?" She asks, her voice still groggy. 

"Not really." Emma frowns, and knows she might be risking everything. They just finally started sleeping in the same bed about four nights ago. 

"What's wrong?" Regina asks now, rolling over to look at Emma with hooded eyes. She yawns once and Emma begins to regret her decision. 

"Nothing, we can talk in the morning. Whatever." Emma says, and begins to roll over and put her back to Regina. 

"No, talk to me. I want to talk to you now. Relationships are about communication dear." Regina says, putting a hand on Emma's shoulder and turning her back towards her. 

"Okay, you're right." Emma mumbles, rubbing a hand over her face. 

"First of all, I love you Regina. I don't want you to take offence to this."

"I won't." 

"I want to go to couple's counselling." 

~~~

whoop whoop. well, I had my wisdom teeth out in surgery about 2 days ago, and holy man. this sucks.

my question of the chapter: do you still have your wisdom teeth? 

anyways, thank you for reading! please vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.8K 22
Regina Mills just Moved to Storybrooke, Main to start her final Schoolyear. What will happen once she Meets her blonde Teacher and can't seem to get...
4.1K 101 18
Regina Mills gets cheated on and decides to make a fresh start. She swears off relationships and decides to focus on her new teaching job. She goes o...
23.5K 772 18
When Regina gets a new job that requires all of her attention, her marriage starts to take the hits. Emma tries her best, keeping it all together, bu...
91K 3.6K 22
Regina Mills is missing and Emma Swan, A Detective got payed to Find her. What If This Case will change Emma-and Reginas life forever? Emma's G!P