The Magician's Assistant || V...

By BreakMeSoftly

Nothing can go awry, no one can slip up, everything has to go perfectly for this trick to succeed. But how ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Taggedy Tag Tag
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
1K Question requests
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Questions Answered
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Vkook Smut
2Seok smut

Chapter 26

2.7K 157 54
By BreakMeSoftly

Taehyung stretches his arms and back as he begins to wake up from his slumber. He releases a loud yawn and drops his hand hard beside him.  A high picked shriek sounds beside him and Taehyung falls out of bed in surprise. 

"Yah!" The boy yells at Taehyung. He shrinks away, intimidated, as he tries to get off the ground and back onto the bed. 

"Why'd you two sleep here anyways?" Taehyung groans as Hoseok and Seokjin sit up in bed, disturbed by the physical altercation and the noise of Hoseok yelling. 

"Because we didn't want you to be alone after your talk with Jimin. Plus Namjoon and Jungkook had other places to go  and we didn't want to have to get a separate hotel room when you had a perfectly good supersized sleep mat." Seokjin justified.

"You could have slept in the tour bus. Jungkook does it all the time." Taehyung groans in frustration.

"Namjoon has the keys." Hoseok defends his boyfriend's justification. All three boys finally get out of bed after a moment of awkward silence and begin getting dressed for the day ahead of them. 

Seokjin put on a letterman jacket over the white tshirt he had slept in and tugged on a pair of washed demin jeans. Hoseok threw on a bucket hat to top off his outfit of  plaid shirt, black pants and Nike's. Meanwhile Taehyung hides in the bathroom as he changes. 

His talk with Jimin last night made him feel incredibly nostalgic. He was happy when he was with him, comfortable after the talk. He didn't understand his previous fear of seeing him and the fact that he is healthy and feeling mentally stable gave him a luxurious peace of mind that he honestly didn't think he could afford when he was with Jimin before. It made him feel much better about the work he'd be doing at KBS now that he has someone there he can trust and confide in.

With a brighter look on things Taehyung washes his face and puts on a black tshirt topped with a white blazer and leather pants. Taehyung's phone rings and he snatches it up before Hoseok can.

"I need to go get Jungkook. Yoongi had to take the car to work, guess he left early and didn't tell him. Probably wanted to let him sleep." Namjoon says into the phone.

"So you'll be late I assume? None of us  can drive the tour bus so we're going to be late too. The director won't be too happy about that." Taehyung groans as he pulls on his converse highs.

"You'll be fine, take a bus." Namjoon dismisses easily before hanging up.  Taehyung sighs in frustration, the nearest bus station being a 2 mile walk that he is too lazy take.

"Seokjin, remember when I took the tour bus for a joyride and you were forced to drive it back?" Taehyung asks after a moment of consideration.

"Of course I remember. You couldn't drive it straight and crashed it into a power line. Why?" Taehyung smirks at the memory, remembering his partner in crime sitting beside him screaming wildly as Taehyung honked at every car on the road to get out of the way. It was a time when Jimin smiled, took life by the horns and road it out fearlessly.

Taehyung picks up the spare keys to the tour bus and tosses them to Seokjin. He isn't the best driver but he got them back alive.

"We have to go, Namjoon is picking up Jungkook and I am not walking to the bus stop or being late" Taehyung skips to the door and opens it, running out in expectation that the boys will follow.

Once in the tour bus Seokjin sits nervously in the driver's seat, Taehyung and Hoseok sitting on opposite sides of the bus just behind him. He gingerly inserts the key into the ignition and turns it, hearing the mutter of the engine trying to pierce through the sound of the rap music  his boyfriend put on.

Taehyung can feel the tension in the air and it seemed to be emanating from Hoseok. The man hadn't spoken to Taehyung since they got interrupted by Seokjin yesterday and he always seemed to get angry when Taehyung looked at him. He had ignored it up till now but it's  a growing concern that can't take place right now, especially when they were going to start filming soon.

"Who is this anyways?" Seokjin asks as he puts the bus into reverse, every so slightly letting go of the brake and allowing the car to ease out sluggishly out of its parking space. 

"This new rapper named Agust'D. No one knows his real name, he keeps a really low profile. Doesn't even show his face. He's really good though." Hoseok replies as he gets out of his seat and pounces on the boy, nuzzling his shoulder distractedly.

"Yah! Back to your seat. I am NOT crashing this bus today. I'm already freaking out as it is." Seokjin yells. Hoseok shrinks back into his seat and hides his face in shame. The childish behavior causes Seokjin to giggle. 

"Is that why you're going 10 km per hour in an 60 km per hour zone?" Taehyung fusses as he taps on the vinyl material of the seats.

"Do you wanna get there alive or do you wanna get there in a casket?"

"At this rate we won't even get there in time for the funeral."

"You wanted me to drive so I'm driving" despite the finality and strength of his tone, Seokjin speeds up slightly to please the boy.

"Ugh, get up!" Taehyung groans when they reach a red light. He stands up abruptly and puts the bus in park, tugging at Seokjin's arm to get him out of the seat. Seokjin resists and pushes the boy away while trying to watch to make sure the red light doesn't turn green before Taehyung can stop his actions.

"Dude I'll speed up, just sit back down." Seokjin orders.

"Come on, I can get us there. I'll go the speed limit, let me drive" Taehyung pulls at the seat belt around his hyung's chest and unbuckles it, a loud gasp leaving Seokjin's lips as if he had just been violated. The light suddenly turns green and honks can be heard behind the bus. The two boy's continue to argue as Hoseok sits back and watches the situation, trying to keep a level head before stepping in. 

"Taehyung please just let me drive, everyone behind us is waiting." desperation overcomes Seokjin as he looks to Hoseok for help, eyes begging. Hoseok sighs and walks over to the fussing boys, suddenly assisting Taehyung in pulling Seokjin out the driver's seat.

"Who's side are you on?!" His boyfriend shouts, offended. Hoseok simply laughs and gives one final thrust before Seokjin comes flying off the chair and Taehyung sits down to replace him. Seokjin lands on top of Hoseok, suddenly becoming entrapped in a hug.

"I just wanted you closer to me. Taehyung can drive, it was getting uncomfortable back there anyways," Hoseok giggles. Seokjin rolls his eyes as he pushes the boy away and sits down behind the driver's seat, leaning forward to monitor Taehyung's driving.

Before he has a chance, however, they hear a violent knocking coming from the door. Taehyung opens it and in walks Namjoon.

"I told you guys not to drive the tour bus and what do you do? Drive the damn tour bus! Letting Taehyung of all people drive! You guys are lucky that Soon Deok and I ended up in the car behind you." Namjoon unbuckles Taehyung and grabs his ear, pinching it hard and pulling. Taehyung stands up and spits a string of curses as he tries to avoid the pain in his ear. 

Seokjin doesn't even try to defend himself as he sits back in relief that Namjoon came to save the day. Taehyung crosses his arms, frustrated with the two hyungs hell bent on stealing his fun. Then he remembers something.

Taehyung runs to the back of the bus and looks out the rear window. Jungkook is sitting in the passenger seat of the car behind him talking and laughing with Soon Deok. He sits crisscross on the ground and watches the two as they interact, a giddy feeling erupting from his chest whenever Jungkook smiles.

He taps on the glass and makes wild gestures to gain the attention of his assistant but he only gives him eye contact for a split second before his happy expression falters and he looks down at his lap. Taehyung tilts his head at the peculiar occurrence, they had been fine the day prior. Had something happened after he left with Yoongi? Did spending the night with him make him realize that there was no possible comparison between him and his boyfriend?

Taehyung knows what happened.

He chose Yoongi. 

*A/N* Hey guys! So this was sort of a fun chapter, kind of a filler, kind of not. I just needed to set the mood of each of the characters before I start the really fun stuff.

Disclaimer: The Agust'D thing has no plot significance what-so-ever.

Anywho, Ima just leave these here.

His middle finger is the most attractive thing ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 288 52
Book #1 of the series This is Yoongi's story. The feeling of having nobody to trust anymore.
214K 9.5K 24
jimin does what he can to get yoongi to love him, including embarrassing himself. warning: smut, vulgar language lowercase intended
348K 15.5K 40
Started 2 November Finished 26 August Taehyung is a man in his 20s that works at a famous company: Jonghyun's Enterprises, where Jonghyun is becomin...
25.6K 1.9K 22
Jeon Jeongguk is an arrogant magician who bows down to no one, not even the Gods of Olympus that reside on the mountain just above Seoul. His dreams...