Accepted

By DiaTheLit

My works #12 //. Part One : All I've ever wanted was to be Accepted, rather by others close to me or even ju... More

Copyrights
prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
-
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 3.
2) 4.
2) 5.
2) 6.
2) 7.
2) 8.
2) 9.
2) 10.
2) 11.
2) 13.
2) 14.
2) 15.
2) 16.
2) 17.
2) 18.
2) 19.
2) 20.
2) 21.
2) 22.
2) 23.
2) 24.
2) 25.
2) 26.
2) 27.
2) 28.
2) 29.
2) 30.
2) 31.
2) 32.
2) 33.
2) 34.
2) 35.
2) 36.
epilogue
letter to Jue,

2) 12.

35K 2K 1.6K
By DiaTheLit

→Okay so I've decided to do a side segment of Jue and Evi's messages. Just to add some humor! It's more of a spinoff so what happens in the message does not happen in the story. I think you guys will like it. #1 at the end of this chapter. 😂😊

____

Jue.

Fluttering my eyes open, I looked around and stretched out. I felt a chill go down my body. I faced down noticing my comforter was only cover my torso and downward of my bare body.

I furrowed my brows then smiled, remembering last night. I licked my lips and looked around, noticing I was the only one in the bed. I felt around on the other side then got up feeling a stiffness in my thighs as i clothed my bottom half with my boxers and trailed to the bathroom.

From the bathroom to the living room to the kitchen, I was still the only one here. I shook my head and opened my fridge, grabbing the orange juice container and a glass. I poured me some then sat the jug back in the refrigerator and went to my room.

I grabbed my phone, unlocking it and went to Evi's contact.

Damn really

Evi
It's not what it looks like I got called into work early this morning

You ain't shit 😕 copy and paste game strong though lmao

I sipped my juice and sat the glass down, shaking my head at that girl. I grabbed some fresh clothes and headed to the bathroom.

• •

Evi.

Hmm yeah
Slide in that thang
Real deep game this is so good girl what's my name?
Hit it from the back here boy swag
Wanna talk shit? shorty answer right back
I be on her like
Who booty is it? who booty is it?

I sung along as I held my spatula in one hand and the pan handle in the other. I moved my shoulders from side to side before rolling my hips, extending my tongue out.

I turned the stove off and turned around towards my plate with the pan in my hands. "Whew! You scared me dad." I laughed, being startled by him. I flipped the omelet on my plate then sat the used dishes in the sink.

"You're pretty happy." He said, going over to fridge and opened it. I sat on a barstool with my plate and pulled my uniform skirt down a bit. I grabbed my fork and started eating my ham, bell pepper and turkey omelet.

"I'm always happy." I replied with my mouth full then covered my mouth and chewed. He grabbed some fruits to make a smoothie with and nodded.

"You're right. Maybe a bit more happy especially this morning. We know you're not much of a morning person." I shrugged.

"Guess today I am." I spoke, continuing to eat so I could get out of here for work. He started to cut up the fruits and grab his diet powder, adding them all in the blender along with milk.

"You went out last night?" He asked over the loud noise. I nodded, resting my face on my hand as I drunk some apple juice.

"I know you're grown baby girl but could you tell me or someone when you leave? I just be worried. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." He said with a sigh tone and concerned expression.

I nodded my head in understanding. "Yeah, I'll try to remember. I'm sorry, don't mean to worry you." He removed the lid from the blender and poured his smoothie into a tall glass.

"It just comes with being a dad. I worry about you and now Auna all the time." He said and I smiled. I stuffed the last of my food into my mouth.

I went over to him and gave him a hug then grabbed my things. "I'll be sure to tell you next time. I'm going to work now. Love you." I said, opening the front door.

"Alright, be careful! I love you too!" He said and I closed the front door, stepping through the lawn towards my car.

Jue.

I knocked on the door harder then rung the doorbell for the millionth time. It was starting to get cold out, they need to hurry up.

I finally heard the door unlock and Terrance opened it, churning his eyebrows. "Damn impatient ass nigga. What you doing here anyways?" He asked, walking from the door as I came in.

I closed and locked it behind me, sitting my keys on the table. "Came by to get that package. Is it here yet?" I asked, going towards the kitchen where he was.

He nodded and gestured his head towards the side where I saw a box. I bobbed my head in relief, grabbing it. "What is it? And why you didn't just have it sent to your house?"

"It's a part I need for this engine I'm working on and you know I don't like sending big packages over there. Niggas be stealing right out the mailbox." I shook my head.

He drunk from his water bottle and shoved his shoulders. "Aight, I feel you. Just quit knocking like you crazy."

"Hurry your ass up and get to the door."

"Stop being lazy and use your damn key." I smacked my lips, waving him off. "Yeah exactly." He added.

"Whatever. I got someone I want you to meet."

"Who? Right now?"

"Not right now but Evi." I spoke, taking a seat on top of the counter.

"That girl that stayed here with y'all right?" I nodded. "Oh cool. What I need to meet her for though?"

"Cause that's my woman nigga." I said, looking up as I threw my keys repeatedly in my hands.

"Aw shit, the loner finally settled down." I gave him an unamused face like uh sir and your girlfriend is where as he chuckled. "Alright, I'll meet her. You should bring her next Friday for the monthly dinner." I agreed.

"Alright. Where's momma?"

Her and Tevon still sleep. I would be too if a maniac wasn't on the loose and knocking on the door."

"Man, shut up." I said before the doorbell sounded. We both looked towards the door and T started walking towards it.

I hopped down and followed him as he looked out the peephole. He looked back at me with a shocked expression and I raised a brow. He unlocked the door and hesitantly opened it as a loud cough sounded.

"Macei." He said blankly. I looked through the window at her and noticed she had a friend with her, whose face I couldn't see.

"Hey Terrance. I know I have a lot of explaining to do but I promise I wasn't just trying to disappear on you. I've been in the hospital for like nine months with west nile. I should've called and checked in on Tevon and I feel horrible about it but it's the complete truth, I promise. I'm so sorry." She jumped right into it.

Terrance looked over her and I could tell his eyes soften. After a while of it being quiet, I guess he let it sink in, I smacked my lips. "I don't believe that shit!" I grumbled. He turned to me as I went up next to him, looking at her out the door. "How long it take you to think of that?" I scoffed.

"Man Jue move." T tried to push me back but I moved his hand.

"Nah, I don't believe that bullshit. You disappear for how long and you just magically get some damn rare ass west nile. Fuck outta here." I spat.

"Man Jue, I said move." T yelled, pushing me back. I stumbled on my feet, furrowing my brows at him.

"You really believe that?"

"It's more than possible." He said. I felt papers be thrown to my face as Macei reached over him. She scolded me as I looked down at the hospital discharge papers, scanning over them.

Oops.

"Swear sometimes I never liked your ass!" She spat as T held her back.

"Okay and I didn't like you either. You just the sorry ass mom of my nephew motherfucker." I argued.

"Don't make me fuck you up J." T warned. I shook my head.

I grabbed my keys and my package, brushing past them out the door. "Then you have this nigga always saving and taking up for her. Crazy." I mumbled.

"I'll talk to you later Jue." He said, trying to let me know he's not mad so I shouldn't be either but I still don't like how he take up for her over my word, your own brother.

Nothing but that blinding ass love. Maybe I'll know about that one day but I hope I don't be that oblivious.

"Yeah, aight." I scoffed, walking through the driveway as I felt a presence behind me. I unlocked my truck and put the box in the back seat once I opened it. I shut the back door and came face to face with Audrey.

"Hey Jue." She said while her eyes scanned down me.

"Boop boop boop." I made sound effects as I slid past her and opened my driver door, climbing in. Just realized she's who I bumped into going out of Chuck E. Cheese.

She climbed up on my side rails after I shut the door and leaned over on my window. "What you want?" I groaned, knitting my eyebrows as I looked at her.

"I was wondering if maybe I could get your number and we could catch up. You know, call about those shoes." She smirked.

"Them hoes been out for three years, they're not even sold at journey's and I don't work there. Adios, get off my truck."

"Jue." She cocked her head to the side. "Come on, for real."

"I am for real. I got a girlfriend, man move."

"Okay and? I had a boyfriend then, that didn't stop us. What's the difference now?" I tapped my chin sarcastically.

"Let's find out. One, I'm older and I'm not looking for a quick nut. Two, I'm actually striving to be loyal unlike yourself. And three, I haven't seen her in action yet but I'm sure my girlfriend wouldn't like you talking to me like this." I faced her.

She looked to the side, poking her tongue in her cheek and nodded. She stepped down from my rails and folded her arms. "Just to warn you, my boyfriend, same one from then, is coming for you. Apparently y'all already have beef." And the bitch still taken doing the same shit.

I scoffed and already knew who she was referring to. I couldn't help but laugh at this clown. Put a tomato on this bitch and that nigga Benny's nose, you got yourself a circus act. I shook my head. I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Aight cool but it ain't a warning to me. Warn him cause I still gotta snuff his ass for putting his hands on something he shouldn't." I said lastly and pulled off.

I had to get to work, I wasn't worried about them.

😊

_____

#1

(Just want to say when I first saw this picture, I died and resurrected to die again)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 25 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
598 158 29
I only ever met one man I'd call truly noble. He was a man who was misunderstood and worthy of the world, yet everyone saw him differently. That was...
4.4K 74 44
My life has alway been surrounded by people that love each other but never around people who truly love me. Growing up the youngest boy of a family o...
376K 14K 50
(Completed) Camila finds herself in a situation that she isn't sure she could get out of. Bad lifestyle choices caught up with her and now she feels...