Vampire Slave

By fantasylight22

A world known for pain, pleasure, and death. Harmony is only 19 when she was kidnapped by a Vampire named Car... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4. (Warning)
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9. (Warning)
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22. (Warning)
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28. (Warning)
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31. Epilogue
A HUGE THANK YOU
Chapter 32. Secret Chapter (Warning)
Recommendation
Little Update

Chapter 2.

10.9K 330 24
By fantasylight22

Chapter 2. Kit's P.O.V

"Did you hear about Carl's new toy?" My sister asked me. I was in my room not caring what others were doing. My sister Cara isn't really my sister, she has just been there ever since I was turned.

"No. I don't really care. He's always getting a new toy, and their all ugly," I told her.

"Not this one. She's beautiful. I heard they called her a slut back in her school. She probably banged every guy she saw. All I know is her name is Harmony, and she's just really pretty."

"Honestly I don't care. She'll probably turn out like all of Carl's toy's. Sex addicts," I said. I could see Cara roll her eyes.

"You need to lighten up. You're always so angry with everyone. Why?" She asked. I turned to look at her

"I want revenge, Cara. I know I'm the strongest vampire, but I've only been one for 30 years. I want to know who my creator was." I could see her sigh and walk over to me. She placed a hand on my shoulder.

"We all want to know who changed us, but at least enjoy being immortal. At least we don't die," she said. I chuckle and nod at the same time.

"True. It's just, I was taken away from my family and I never got to seem them again. Their dead now," I told her. She looked at me with sad eyes. There was a knock on my door. I went to answer it, it was Carl. I snarl at him.

"No need for the attitude," he said. I glare at him.

"Why are you here?" I ask him. He smirked.

"Come see my new toy. She's a beauty."

"I've heard. Isn't she a slut?"

"That's what people call her, but she smells like a virgin. Anyway come with me to see her," he offered again. I sigh. I knew he would keep bugging me to come see her, as he has with his other toy's.

"Fine." He smiled and I followed him down the stairs, down another flight of stairs, and into his cellar. We walked down the hallway and stopped at a door.

"She's a little nervous and scared so be careful," he told me. I nod and he unlocked the door, walking inside.

"Wake up darling. I brought you someone to meet." A light was turned on and I saw the girl. She had black hair, beautiful bright blue eyes, and tan skin.

"What's her name?" I ask, forgetting what Cara called her.

"Her name is Harmony Nelson. She's 19 I believe. She was all alone when I took her. Look at her clothes, she looks like a slut." I could see a bruise underneath her eyes. I narrow my eyes at her and she coward towards the corner. She looked so fragile and easy to break.

"I think I've seen enough," I said.

"You don't want to hear her speak?" Carl asked. I shake my head.

"I'd rather listen to a rat squeak instead of listening to a slut's voice." Carl raised his eyebrows in amusement and I could see the hurt in the girls eyes.

I felt bad, but I couldn't stand watching them torture this poor human. I walk out of the door and head back to mine.

~I'm not that good with coming up with a lot of ideas, but this turned out better then I thought it would. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 188 21
"She's changing back to normal. Alright, take her away and don't forget to chain her up and cover her mouth." OH MY GOSH, I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!! He sa...
11.4K 343 19
Harmony is a 17 year old girl. She is shy, smart, kind, quiet, and introverted. People at school call her mean and hurtful things. Her father abuses...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

264K 10.6K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
121K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...