Heart Aches {Lapidot}

By Kay_Cords

Peridot, a Junior moving into a new school, Beach City High. She took part of a band called the "Gemstones"... More

Meet Peridot!
Got A Case Of The Blues -PART 1
Started With A Crash -PART 2
First Impressions -PART 3
Standing Up -PART 4
My Kind Of People -PART 5
After School -PART 6
Call From A Friend -PART 7
For The Band -PART 8
The Gang is Back -PART 9
Aftermath -PART 10
Melodies -PART 11
Alone -PART 12
Party -PART 13
Boardwalk -PART 15
The Big Donut- PART 16
Discussions -PART 17
Dominos -PART 18
Bad News ;-;
Rooftops -PART 19
Climbing -PART 20
Zoning -PART 21
Meeting -PART 22
Recap -PART 23
Bad/Good News..
Kitty -PART 24
Gemstones -PART 25
Ready Freddy? -PART 26
Giving In -PART 27
2004 -PART 28
Silence -PART 29
Bodyguard -PART 30
Delivery -PART 31
Coffee -PART 32
Thoughts -PART 33
Remmy's -PART 34
Finale 35

Home -PART 14

201 22 3
By Kay_Cords

Right about now, everyone is doing their own thing. Amethyst and Pearl are talking in the corner of the room. Garnet, Rue, Dalton, Citrine and Pluto are talking on the other side of the couch. Steven, Peridot, Lapis, and Flint are talking while taking a seat on the floor.

"Okay, your turn Steven. What's the most embarrassing moment in your life?" Lapis asked.

"Well umm..." Steven says while scratching his chin."I guess it's probably the time when I was a little toddler. At new years eve, my dad threw a party. There were a bunch of people there. I was sitting in the middle of of fhe floor and I spot a peanut. Being curious as I was, I plop it in my mouth. It turns out the 'peanut' was a piece of poop so I spit it out immediately."

"Why was there a piece of poo on the ground?" Peridot asked.

"I honestly have no idea." Steven replied.

Someone takes a seat with us
"Hey everybody!" Topaz' said with a smile.
"Hey Topaz'." Lapis greeted.

"What's going on here?" Topaz' says while eyeing Peridot.

"I'm just talking to some friends." Lapis responds while motioning to Steven, Peridot, and Flint.

"Okay. Do you mind if I join you guys?" Topaz' asks.
"Not at all." They all say in an unison.

"Okay! Let's play some 'Truth of Dare' guys!" Topaz' smirks devilishly.

"Hold on guys, I need some air for a bit. You all start the game without me, I'll be right back."
Peridot says.

She gets up from her spot and heads downstairs. Getting shoved by other people. She was scanning the house to find the doors leading outside.

"Man.. People are crazy, I just saw someone throw up in between the couch cushion."
"Gross.." Peridot thought to herself.

It was so hard to find a way out of the house, many people were crowding the area. Being as small as Peridot is. It was impossible to navigate and pinpoint the locations to the front doors.

Finally, after all that pushing and shoving, Peridot found the front doors. Hurrying quickly to the exit, she finally got out of the household.

<Outside>

Peridot takes a seat on the grass next to the house but not too close. She doesn't want the other drunk clods bothering her peace and quiet. Although, you can only hear muffled music in the background.

"Finally, ahhh." Peridot sits on the grass and puts her hand above over her head.

"A moment away from all the loudness. I'm alone and nobody can bother me-"

"Hello!"

Peridot turns her head a little to see who was responsible for disrupting her peace.

It was non other then Lapis Lazuli. Her arms were folded behind her back and was leaning towards me.

"Hey Lazuli." Peridot said while looking at the grass.

"Hey Peridot. I hope I didn't disturb you." Lapis said while giving her an innocent smile.

"Not at all. I actually wouldn't mind talking to someone right about now."

"That's good. I wouldn't mind chatting with someone too."
Lapis replied while taking a seat next to Peridot.

"How did you make it out of the house alive without being ripped to shredds?" Lapis giggled.

"Those savages almost did. Animals..." Peridot mumbled.

Tonight was a beautiful night. The stars mixed into the sky, tints of aqua blue and glints of light swerved across the sky. You could see this blowing bright crescent moon in the far distance. Cricketing sounds were heard throughout the night. The grass tickled our feat beneath us. A calming wind was in the air. The moon was shining it's glow on Peridot and Lapis.

The music in the background was killing the perfect night but we didn't care.

They stood in silence. Staring at the night sky. Until someone decided to speak up.

"I miss home.."

Lapis didn't know what to say honestly. Peridot has never really opened up to her before.

"I know we haven't talked much in the past but..." Peridot says gloomily while hugging her knees.

"I just want to talk to someone about this."

Silence fills the night for a couple of moments.

"I honestly don't know what you're feeling and I probably have no say but.."

"If you need someone to talk to, I'll be there." Lapis said softly.

"I'll be your home."

Lapis covered her mouth as soon as she said that, her eyes are wide open.

Peridots' eyes were wide as Lapis was.

Her shocked expression turned into a calming one soon after.

"I'm glad I have someone to talk to." Peridot said softly.

They continue watching the night sky with some light conversation.

The gang watches Peridot and Lapis up a window with binoculars.

"Guys! What is Peridot saying to Lapis!" Rue yelled.

"Don't you think we're invading on their privacy? I mean, is stalking them really necessary?" Citrine said.

"NO IT ISN'T!" Everyone except Citrine say in an unison.

"Okay then.. O.o" Citrine said while backing away.

"I ship it! Lapis just giggled at Peridot!" Pluto said whild fangirling.

"Guys, I just booked a wedding for those two, you're all invited." Garnet said casually.

<After the party>

Peridot arrives home and plops down on the couch, exhausted. She could still hear the party music in her head.

Her mom suddenly walks into the room, her eyes were filled with rage, yet a worrisome look.

"Peridot! Where have you been! I told you that you could be back at 7 p.m! Then you come home at 12 a.m!?" Mother scolds.

"Woah, it's 12 a.m? I better go to sleep then" Peridot said while yawning.

"Oh no you don't, you still need a good lecture from your mother!"

There was no response.

"Peridot?"

Still no response.

Peridot was sound asleep on the couch, lightly snoring. Her nose twitches when she sleeps. She was curled up into a ball. Poor thing, she must be really tired.

Mother sighed and covered a blanket over her and kissed her cheek.

"Sweet dreams, Peridot."

With that said, she marches upstairs to her room to slumber once more.

Okay! It's done! Sorry, I don't call it one of my best chapters in this story. But hey, there's some Lapidot and stuff. I hope you enjoyed this story! Happy readings.

~Kay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 1K 192
Mature content
29.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
172K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
49.1K 93 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smuttšŸ¤­