Bellamy Blake Imagines

Galing kay IcyWinterz

Bellamy Blake x Reader May sometimes contain smut, so please be warned Also, will be graphic at s... Higit pa

Introduction
Into The Hyena's Den I P1
Into The Hyena's Den I P2
Memory From The Past II
First Sign Of Affection III
Whats The Time Mr. Blake IV
Sword Fight V
How The Mighty Fall VI
Invenire VII
Sweaters VIII
Water IX
We Could Be Free X
Blue Earth XI P1
Blue Earth P2
Blue Earth P3
Blue Earth P4
Blue Earth P5
Blue Earth P6
Blue Earth P7
SEASON 3
Season Three, Bell
1k And Leaderboard
New Baby XII
Stubborn XIII
Heat- XIV
"Innocent" - XV
Who Did This To You- XVI
6K
1 Month, 12K
Jokes On You XVII
Mount Weather XVIII
Weak Spot IXX
Till We Grow Older XX
20K
Wishful Thinking XXI
Leader's Lover XXII
May The Best Rebel WIn XXIII
Maybe It's Not Hatred XXIV
Life Is Tough Darling, But So Are You XXV P1
Life Is Tough Darling But, So Are You P2
Life Is Tough Darling But, So Are You P3
THANK YOU FOR 35K
Not XXVI
Jelly XXVII
Grounder XXVIII
Better Than Ever IXXX
Hunting Gone Wrong XXX
Princess XXXII
Bellamy Blake XXXIII
Home At Last XXXIV
Officer Blake XXXV
You Idiot XXXVI
Controlla XXXVII
43.3k
Every Night XXXVIII
Red XXXIX
Perfect Imperfections XXXX
If These Sheets Were States XXXXI
Apologize XXXXII
Chaperone XXXXIII
Chaperone P2
Late Nights XXXXIV
Don't Go XXXXV
Rash XXXXVI
Rash P2
Rash P3
Rash P4
Ummm, No XXXXVII
Ummm, No P2
What Is Best XXXXVIII
50K
Long Time No See
Harsh Words IXXXXXX
Make Me Strong XXXXX
Nothing Like A Monster
Oblivious XXXXXII
Easy Choice XXXXXIII
Commander And Leader XXXXXIV
Lose Her XXXXXV
Moonlight Beasts XXXXXVI
Death XXXXXVII
Too Late XXXXXVIII
129k
Cordially Invited XXXXXIX
Brothers and Lovers XXXXXX
Threats XXXXXXI
Midnight Magic XXXXXXII
Stay Where I Can See You XXXXXXIII
Proof Enough? XXXXXXIV
Cliffside XXXXXXV

Future Reference XXXI

4.6K 78 3
Galing kay IcyWinterz

It had been about a month since the drop shop had hit Earth. After everything that had been going on lately, it was uncommon for you to find the time to actually workout. Today, it seemed, there was a change in pattern. Woken from a restless sleep from the night before, you wander out into the middle of camp, inhaling deeply. Most everyone else is asleep, and it seems only the birds and animals are awake and enjoying their time. With a happy air flowing around you, you decide that it would be a good time to start working out.

Shrugging off your jacket, you find a space far away from most people so you can start in on your workout. After a few crunches and pushups, of which you find yourself struggling to do, curse this Earth for making your fitness impossible to uphold. As your feet hit the ground again, after having decided that it was time to do a handstand, you feel someone else's presence. You glance over your shoulder, seeing Bellamy Blake in all his glory, standing there and watching you. Huffing, you place your hands on your hips, raising a brow.

"Something wrong Blake? Or do you just enjoy staring at people while they work out?" you quip, making Bellamy smirk.

He shrugs out of his t-shirt, stretching his arms before dropping to the ground and starting on some pushups. "Thought it would be interesting to work out together. Although, I doubt you could keep up Y/N."

The proposition of a competition has you smiling, and you drop to the ground, starting on some pushups too. Within the hour, the two of you are sweaty and trying to beat the other. It was harder than it looked, keeping up with Bellamy Blake, but it wasn't a surprise to the others that you two were doing this. It wasn't uncommon for you two to battle it out, whether in wits or physical composition, but today, it just wasn't necessary. With a little huff, you stand and wipe the sweat out of your eyes.

"I bet, I can make it to the dropship and back...before you," Bellamy says, breathing a bit heavily.

Raising a brow, you nod, then take off running. Bellamy yells after you, but you're already halfway there, and you touch the dropship and race back, not seeing Bellamy. You're almost sure that you've won, until you see him jogging up to the spot you two had been before. Hitting the ground harder, you miss him by a hair, and Bellamy smirks, bending over and placing his hands on his knees. Wow.

"How the hell did you do that?" you gasp, staring at him in awe. Bellamy chuckles and then straightens up, grabbing his shirt off the ground and dusting it off.

"Shortcut. You don't always have to take the direct path to get where you want to go. Just for future reference."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

29.6K 500 46
Yes this is a rewrite I didn't like how I did my first Bellamy story so I'm putting more information in this one. "I need you now fucking wake up!" "...
128K 2.5K 25
"Bell, the truth is, I'm always terrified. I act like I know what I'm doing. But I don't." Charlie struggled to not cry. She was so worried everythin...
78.4K 1.4K 68
- imagines + preferences for 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝. [ requests available for prompts, check "prompts" ] lowercase intended includes blood/injury men...
721K 15.7K 110
I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!! There will be lots of triggers! Like my whole story could potentially be a trigger, if any below trigger you this is...