Heart Aches {Lapidot}

By Kay_Cords

Peridot, a Junior moving into a new school, Beach City High. She took part of a band called the "Gemstones"... More

Meet Peridot!
Got A Case Of The Blues -PART 1
Started With A Crash -PART 2
First Impressions -PART 3
Standing Up -PART 4
My Kind Of People -PART 5
After School -PART 6
Call From A Friend -PART 7
For The Band -PART 8
The Gang is Back -PART 9
Melodies -PART 11
Alone -PART 12
Party -PART 13
Home -PART 14
Boardwalk -PART 15
The Big Donut- PART 16
Discussions -PART 17
Dominos -PART 18
Bad News ;-;
Rooftops -PART 19
Climbing -PART 20
Zoning -PART 21
Meeting -PART 22
Recap -PART 23
Bad/Good News..
Kitty -PART 24
Gemstones -PART 25
Ready Freddy? -PART 26
Giving In -PART 27
2004 -PART 28
Silence -PART 29
Bodyguard -PART 30
Delivery -PART 31
Coffee -PART 32
Thoughts -PART 33
Remmy's -PART 34
Finale 35

Aftermath -PART 10

240 24 13
By Kay_Cords

In this fine morning, we open up and see how Lapis Lazuli is doing. She still can't believe she got to meet her dream band!

Beep Beep Beep

"Errrugh." Lapis said while groaning, she was still half asleep and only got 3 hours of rest.

A few more minutes pass by and now she's ticked off.

"Quiet you!" Lapis says while throwing her alarm clock across the room. Making a hole in the wall.

Oh shit...

That was a sign that Lapis should get up and leave so her mother wouldn't give her a yelling. Lapis quickly got up, choosing to take a quick shower and got dressed. She decided to wear a white shirt and short light blue shorts with some high knee socks. Putting a flower headband and some black converse, she was ready for school. Hopping downstairs, she grabbed her usual toast and said goodbye to her mom.

"Lapis?! Why is there a hole in your wal-"

"Byeee mom! I think the bus is here! Seee yaaaaa!" With that said, Lapis bolted out the door so she wouldn't get a lecture then she will be late. Actually... Being late for school wouldn't be that bad. Lapis was so tempted to jog back to her house. But nooo, she thought, it was too far.

*Yawn*

Lapis was walking to the bus stop. She would walk to school but she didn't own a car yet, the car that they drove was Amethyst Dad's. She heard the rolling sounds of skateboarding skidding across the sidewalk. Looking up to see what the noise was, it was non other then Peridot. She was wearing a green hoodie with some jeans and a gray beanie.

Lapis waves to her across the street. Peridot doesn't see her waving at first but then glances at the other street and sees her. Peridot does this most adorable smile, the corners of her mouth were up to practically her button nose.

"Hey Lazuli!" Peridot says while crossing the road to the direction where I was.

"Hey Peridot." Lapis says while yawning.

She yawned as well.

Peridot hops off her skateboard, making a plop sound once her feet meet the ground.
"You seem tired *yawn*." Peridot said.

"I'm *yawn* fine, you look tired as well." Lapis said.

Peridot had bags under her eyes.

"I mean I don't blame you, didn't you watch the con-"

"What?" Lapis said

"N-nothing! I meant to say did you watch the... conch shell?" Peridot said with a puzzled face.

"Conch shell?" Lapis replies looking confused as well.

"Y-ya! All hail the magic conch!" Peridot said stuttering.

Awkward silence.

"Anyways, did you find your friend from yesterday?" Lapis asked

"Yeah, she gave me a ride." Peridot replied.

"That's good, we don't want anyone to kidnap you when you're walking home." Lapis said jokingly.
"Yeah, I mean. Who wouldn't want to kidnap me? Look at me! I'm adorable!" Peridot says while flashing a smile.

"Oh okay, I'll remember if I see you again walking in the middle of the night, I won't even regret kidnapping you." Lapis said while chuckling.

"Haha okay, I'll remember that when I go out for a walk at 3 in the morning." Peridot said grinning.
"I haven't given you my number yet, here!" Peridot takes out a piece of paper from her backpack and writes something down on it, assuming it was her number then handed it to Lapis.

"Now you're now able to call me whenever and we can hang out!" Peridot says eagerly.

"Yeah, I'd like that Peridot. What a lame attempt to get a chick's number Peri. You have to be more flattering!" Lapis says with a smile.
Peridot was silent at first, she then had the biggest grin on her face and spoke up.

"Okay then, how about this? *Ahem* Hey I just met you! And this is crazy-"

You're crazy, Lapis mumbles

"So here's my number!" Peridot hands her a blank piece of paper.

"Did you just pull that paper out of your as-"

"Haha okay okay I'm done. Better?" Peridot says while chuckling.

"Meh, it could be better. You'll never pick up hot chicks with those flirting styles though." Lapis said winking.

"Ha maybe, I'll be forever alone ;-;"

Peridot and Lapis enjoy the clamimg silence while waiting for the bus to come in a few moments then something interrupts their peace.

"Hey Lapis!" One of Lapis's friends scream from the distance.
"Hey Platinum!" Lapis says while waving.

Platinum rushes and sits next to Lapis and looks up at Peridot.

"Hey? My names Platinum." Platinum was wearing these skinny jeans and a maroon crop top.

"Peridot" She extends her hand to shake Platinum.
They both shake hands, awkwardly.

"Okayyyy... So anyways, I'm going to head to school, I'll see you guys there!" Peridot says. She lays down her skateboard, plops on top of it and skates her way to school. Making a skidding sound off into the street. We watch her take off.

"She seems cool, I haven't seen her around other then the Jasper incident. Is she new?" Platinum asks.

"Yeah, she's new." Lapis replies.

"That's cool, I hope we can be friends with her." Platinum exclaimed.

"Speaking of Jasper, do you know what happened to her since yesterday?" Lapis questioned.
"I heard she was suspended, thank god. She's coming back in a week or more though." Platinum answered.

"She's gonna kick Peridots butt when the suspension is done." Platinum admitted.
"Hopefully not but we know how Jasper is." Lapis said.

Lapis and Platinum wait until the bus arrives.

<Time Skip>

It was lunch now, Amethyst, Peridot, Rue, Dalton, and Citrine were sitting at the table in the corner.

"And that's how we met the Gemstones!" Amethyst said grinning.

"Yes Amethyst, you've told us a million times already." Dalton said annoyingly.
"Shut up, you're just jealous that I didn't break my favorite band's leg at a concert before!" Amethyst said while shoving fries down her face.
"That was one time people! Selena Gomez was singing on the stage and she just accidentally tripped over my poster!" Dalton said embarrassed while putting his hands up in defense.
"How do you trip over a poster?" Rue asked whole tilting her head.
"Selena Gomez, duh!" Citrine chuckled.

Lapis was headed to her usual lunch table she sat at until she spotted Peridot and her friends laughing. She doesn't know why but she feels the need to go and say hi. Lapis glances back at her table where her friends sat at and her peers were motioning her to come sit with them. Ignoring what they were doing, she walked towards Peridot's table and took a seat next to Peridot.

"Hey guys!" Lapis said cheerfully.

"Umm hey Lapis." Rue said puzzled.
"Don't you usually sit at the other tables with your other plastic friends?" Dalton asked.

"Dalton!" The group says in an unison, we all glare at him except Lapis. She was chuckling?

"What he meant to say was that it's strange you would like to sit with nerds like us." Citrine admitted while pointing to each of us.

"Well, I think you guys are cool! I just want to get to know everyone. Last year, I was a hermit. I would always stay close to my friends and I didn't bother to make any. This year is different now! I'll be outgoing and confident!" Lapis preached.

"That's good for you! We were just about to talk about how we the think the lunch ladies are feeding us humans.." Amethyst said.
"I mean look at these mini hotdogs! You know what they look like? A person's toe!" Rue said yelling.
"Please guys, I'm trying to enjoy my apple." Peridot said with a disgusted look on her face.

We all laugh and enjoy each others company.

Lapis felt a little tap on her shoulder.

"Hey Lapis, are you done here? You should come back to our table." Lapis's friend said while glaring at the group of nerds.
"Okay, I'm coming. *Sigh* see you guys later, I hope we'll talk again soon." Lapis gets up and goes back to her table with her friend. She seemed disappointed, it looked like Lapis wanted to stay a little longer.

Peridot would catch Lapis taking a few glances back at her table. We all shrug it off and left off on our conversation.

Okay guys! That's the end! Remember to vote! The more votes mean more chapters! Happy readings!
<3

~Kay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
100K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"