Lucky to Have You (SwanQueen...

Por The_QueenHaylee

Emma and Regina have been through a lot to get to where they are. They finally feel as if they have found the... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

2.7K 125 11
Por The_QueenHaylee

"The line was long, and then I ran into someone I know." Emma says.

"Well, let's get going then. Who did you run into?"

"An old friend, no one important." Emma shrugs.

"Okay, that's fine. I just want to get home." Regina sighs, rolling her shoulders. But before they can drive out of the parking lot, Ava starts crying.

"She's probably hungry." Emma sighs.

"Can you feed her while I drive?" Regina asks, and Emma shrugs.

"I could try." She says, and then she twists around in her chair to grab Ava. Somehow she gets her, her baby blanket, and then manages to feed her in the car.

"I'm awesome." Emma says to herself, and then she hears Regina laugh.

"Yes, you are dear. Yes you are."

~~~

Unknown: Hey, what town do you live in again?

Emma: Who is this?

Unknown: It's Lily, obviously.

Emma: Right, of course. It's called Storybrooke.

 Lily: I'm looking for a place, do you know of any that might be for rent?

Emma panics for a second, and looks up from her phone. They are sitting in the movie room, watching something as a family and she's texting the girl who was her main hook-up for a little while. Her phone buzzes again and Regina glances over at her. Emma shoots her a smile and hopes that it doesn't look fake. Regina returns it before turning back to the T.V.

Lily: Uh, hello? I saw you read my message.

Emma: Yeah, I'm sure there are some places around. I mean I don't check because I don't need any.

Lily: Right. You have your wife and baby.

Emma: And our son.

Lily: Uh huh. Well I'm gonna come into town and check the place out.

Emma: Okay.

~~~

The next few days pass by without waves, and Emma spends her time with Ava, and her family. One day while out on a walk, Emma hears the screech of tires on the pavement and turns to look. An older, beat up blue car comes down the street and stops in front of Granny's. When a girl gets out of the driver's seat and looks around, Emma's heart beats a little faster. 

"Lily." Emma whispers to herself, stopping on the sidewalk. Lily slams the door shut on her car and then stomps into the diner. It takes Emma a few moments to get going again and decides to go say hi. Pushing Ava in her stroller, she crosses the street and awkwardly lifts the stroller up the stairs to get inside. Fortunately Archie comes over to help her and then she's inside. Pretty much everyone greets her with kind words, and she rolls Ava over to a table.

"Can I get a grilled cheese sandwich and a watered down iced tea?" Emma asks Ruby when she comes over.

"Watered down iced tea?" Ruby asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"It's too sugary for Ava, and it makes my stomach hurt." Emma shrugs.

"Okay, I got you." Ruby grins, and then walks away.

"The Emma I know has a rock hard stomach." Emma hears, and looks away from Ava and up at Lily.

"Yes... Well Henry didn't make me feel at all ill. This little one is quite the troublemaker on the other hand." Emma says, gently rubbing her finger against Ava's cheek.

"Wait, how old is Henry?" Lily asks, taking a seat. Ruby comes over and places Emma's iced tea on the table. "Hey, hot stuff. Can I get a coke over here?"

"Sure." Ruby replies shortly, before shooting Emma a look.

"Henry is almost eleven." Emma replies after taking a sip from her weakened drink. Lily thinks for a moment, and then she runs a hand through her long brown hair.

 "I'm not all that great at math, but that means that when we worked together, you had him."

"Yeah, you're right. He was a baby." Emma shrugs.

"Why didn't you ever tell me about him?"

"We weren't serious, and I didn't really like to tell people I had a son at seventeen."

"Huh. Well okay then. Any how, I'm off to look for an apartment or something. This town doesn't seem too bad."

"Won't it be too slow for you? You're used to Boston, and you said you lived in New York when you were younger." Emma recalls, her brain remembering that little fact about her.

"Awe, you remembered. How sweet." Lily teases her, smirking. 

"Mhmm..." Emma just hums, not wanting to bring on more teasing.

"But yes, it's going to be quite the change. Maybe I'll bring the small town life some speed."

"You better not mean the drug."

"Of course not Ems. I left behind the drugs a long time ago." Lily says, and Emma's not sure if she believes Lily or not.

"Well, in case you wanted to know, I work at the police station as the deputy so I will shut that down."

"Oooh. Fancy pants over here." Lily rolls her eyes and then Ruby brings over Emma's food.

"Here you are Emma." Ruby says, placing her sandwich down and then drops the coke down in front of Lily without a word. As Ruby stalks away, Lily turns around to stare at her ass.

"Damn, that waitress is smoking. Do you have her number?" Lily asks when she turns back around, and then takes a sip of her drink.

"I do, she's my best friend. But she's married, and she has a kid." Emma informs her, then takes a bite out of her gooey grilled cheese. 

"Well shit. Is everyone in this town married?" Lily pouts.

"Everyone in my friend group, I guess." Emma shrugs, still scarfing down her food.

"You used to make fun of people like that. And now you're one of them." Lily wrinkles her nose. 

"And I'm happy, with a beautiful family. How are you doing?" Emma bites out. Lily's eyebrows raise before she chuckles a bit.

"Well there's some of the Emma I know." Lily slurps back her coke and then throws a five dollar bill on the table. "Mind getting my change? I'm gonna go look around town." She says, and then is gone before Emma can respond. With the sound of tires peeling out of the lot, Emma relaxes a bit. A few moments later, Ruby plops down.

"I took my break to hear this story. Do tell." She says, crossing her arms and leaning against the table. 

"There's nothing much to tell." Emma says, and then Ava starts crying. Emma picks her up and then undresses so that she can feed Ava. Once she's latched, Ruby prods some more.

"Oh come on. The tension was practically tangible."

"Tangible... That's a big word." Emma teases and Ruby gives her a deadpan look.

"Wow, you're funny. Also, you can't change the subject that easily."

"Fine. We worked together a long time ago, and she's from the life I left behind." 

"There's something more to it. She's not just some coworker-friend-person."

"Okay, fine... We may have hooked up once or twice back in the day." 

"Once or twice... Okay. I'll let you get away with that one. Regina know about her yet?" Ruby asks, and Emma cringes. "Damn it woman. Are you trying to keep it from her?"

"Lily just got here today. There's nothing to tell."

"You keep thinking that and you're going to end up in the doghouse Em."

"I'll be fine."

"You keep telling yourself that. Don't say I never warned you." Ruby shrugs.

"Yeah, yeah. If I need too, I'll tell Regina about her. If not, it's a can of worms I'd rather not open with my wife."

"Sounds to me like the business between you and Lily isn't quite done with if you're scared to tell Regina." Ruby says before leaning across the table and whispering: "But it isn't my business."

"Go back to work." Emma says, and then Ruby leaves with a chuckle. Emma finishes up with Ava and then puts her back in the stroller before walking back home. 

~~~

Lily: Are you busy with the wife?

Emma: Yes, why?

Lily: Was just wondering when we can hang out, without a baby or kid or wife.

Emma: What, you don't want to meet the love of my life?

Lily: I just threw up in my mouth.

Emma: You're so immature. Goodnight.

Lily: Oh come on Ems. 

With an eye roll, Emma turns her phone to 'do not disturb' mode and then locks her phone. 

"You've been busy with your phone lately. Who's texting you all the time?" Regina asks, looking up from her book. She has her reading glasses on and Emma puts her phone on her bedside table.

"You look like a sexy librarian." Emma says instead, and shifts on their bed to kiss Regina. But Regina holds up her hand, and Emma's lips hit her palm.

"You avoided the question." Regina points out, pushing Emma's face away.

"It's just an old friend, no one all that important. But she loves to text." Emma says, shrugging before leaning back in. Regina once again pushes Emma away. 

"An old friend? Not important? Emma, this sounds like excuses to keep her a secret."

"It isn't!" Emma protests.

"Fine. Now, what was that you wanted to do earlier?" Regina smirks, letting the conversation drop. But Emma knows Regina won't forget it.

"Well, I was thinking something like this." Emma says slightly breathy, and she leans back in, pressing her lips to Regina's. It only takes a few moments of kissing before Emma shifts herself on the bed. She straddles Regina's lap, and reaches her hands up to cup Regina's face. Emma moves her hands down Regina's body, feeling her curves and edges over the silk nightgown she wears. 

"Take off the nightgown." Emma says, and Regina lifts her hips to help Emma pull it off. The nightgown gets tossed carelessly somewhere into the room and Regina is left bare underneath Emma.

"Not even underwear to sleep? My my, how naughty." Emma teases, her mouth moving south. She sucks along Regina's jaw, and then bites a spot on her neck. The brunette stiffens beneath Emma, and she smirks to herself. She trails her tongue down to a plump breast, and swirls her tongue around a nipple.

"It's been too long for foreplay. I need you down there." Regina gasps out, and Emma leans back to see her grasping the sheets.

"Well whatever her majesty requires then." Emma whispers, kissing Regina once before shifting down on the bed. They both shift so that Regina is laying on the edge of the bed, and then Emma kneels on the ground. She spreads Regina's legs far apart and then wastes no time in doing what her wife wants.

Emma leans down and runs the flat of her tongue along Regina's center, and Regina's back arches up off the bed. 

"More!" Regina urges, her voice too loud with sleeping children down the hall.

"Shh, no talking  in the library." Emma says, and then plunges two fingers into Regina. Regina makes a strangled noise, but Emma knows it's one of pleasure. She pumps in and out of Regina's wetness, that feeling of ecstasy building in Regina. Regina shakes a bit, biting her tongue to avoid making any loud noises. 

"Emma." Regina whispers, her body tense. With one word Emma knows what Regina wants. So Emma pushes one more finger in, stretching Regina and smirking when she whimpers. 

"There you go love." Emma says in a low voice, and then leans in to suck on Regina's clit. Using circular motions, Emma pulls and sucks until Regina is trembling. Meanwhile, Emma continues to pump and curl her fingers inside her wife.

"Emma... I-" Regina shudders, and her words get choked off. 

"Come for me baby." Emma croons, reaching up to squeeze and twist an already pert nipple. Regina squirms and her eyes close, her reading glasses still perched on her nose. When Emma feels Regina still, her muscles tensing up, Emma picks up her speed. Regina moans, and that beautiful release of endorphins in her bloodstream lets her fall into bliss. As Regina's muscles relax, Emma pulls out and runs her tongue along to catch Regina's release. 

"Your turn dear." Regina says in a quiet voice, reaching down to kiss Emma and pull her up.

"I... I don't really want too. I just wanted to give you some satisfaction." Emma protests, shaking her head.

"But Emma-" Regina starts, confused. Emma's never turned down sex. Ever.

"Just leave it be Regina." Emma says quietly, and goes into the washroom, closing the door.

~~~

one day late, so not bad on my part haha. I actually had a lot of comments on my last question, so I'll try another one!

is this the first story of mine you've read? if no, what other one(s) have you read? :)

please vote!! votes help get my story recognized, and keeps me motivated to write and update.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

124K 3.9K 29
After eighteen years together, four children and one demanding career, Emma and Regina are in search for that flame that used to burn bright in their...
6.9K 181 20
Regina has always dreamed of having a true love but when the time comes to find who her soulmate is its not who she expects. and a couple of weeks la...
180K 5.8K 22
Regina Mills just Moved to Storybrooke, Main to start her final Schoolyear. What will happen once she Meets her blonde Teacher and can't seem to get...
111K 4.9K 31
As Emma plans her upcoming wedding, she looks back on her time in Storybrooke. Regina and Emma have come a long way as friends, but are they keeping...