The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

Comfort

4.4K 263 980
By tessyoc

Mikaela walked into his bedroom, today sucked. Not only was he angry at himself for not being able to protect  but now he was also disgusted with himself for letting his anger surge through his body and almost making him kill Sayuri. He walked over to the bed and laid down on it, Yuu wasn't there, he probably left or was taken away now that everyone knew what had happened to him.

Everything was just going horribly, is this really what Narumi wanted? To cause him and the ones he loved, so much pain. Was this what he wanted? No doubt if he knew what was happening right now, he'd be drinking to it.

"Yuu." He called. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry....I couldn't protect you."

"How do you feel big brother Narumi?" Shingu asked.

"B-brat?" He called. "What do you think you're doing? Release me now, release me before you get hurt."

"Is he serious?" The man beside Shingu asked, he was tall and had a good looking face, red hair and yellow eye. He was wearing a samurai kimono and had a headband tied around his forehead. "You're all tied up, what could you possibly do you piece of trash?"

"What is going on here?" Narumi asked. "Where am I? What is this place?" Narumi looked around the strange place and the strange men that were also with them. Each of them looked like fighters, had gruff looks.. "Do you have a gang or something like that?" He smirked. "Just what on earth are you?"

"I'm a kid." Shingu said. "That's all, but I'm a kid with a Yakuza. I warned you didn't I big brother Narumi?"

"As if I'd listen to a child." Narumi said. "I will not let you humiliate me."

"You're tied up." Shingu said. "No doubt that you're in lots of pains from the car crash, your bleeding and you look absolutely horrendous....you're still not humiliated yet?"

"Minor setbacks." Narumi said. "It happens all the time."

"Why are you trying so hard to be brave?" Shingu asked. "I can see that you're afraid, you don't know where you are, they're intimidating men around you, I admire your determination to remain brave. But it really won't help you."

"What are you going to do?" Narumi asked. "Kill me?" He chuckled. "Aren't you too young to have the blood of a man stained on your little fingers?"

"He pisses me off." The man took out a sword. "Shall I eliminate him? Shingu-sama?"

"Shingu-sama?" Narumi asked. "Come on man, have you no shame? You're belittling yourself before a child. Calling him your master? What? Is he paying you a good amount for this? Well whatever he has to offer you, I can offer you double. So how about helping a friend out?" The man pointed his sword at Narumi's throat.

"How shall I kill him?" The man asked. "Should I stab him right in the heart? Or should I slice his head off Shingu-sama?"

"I told you Zen." Shingu sighed. "Whenever I'm in charge of an operation, no one must get killed. Even though this guy deserves death."

"So what do you plan to do with him?" Zen asked.

Shingu looked at Narumi. "Hey tell me something, what did you do to Yuu? He has been crying all week in his room. He hasn't spoken to anyone, hasn't eaten, doesn't go to school anymore, while big brother Mikaela is not his usual self anymore."

Narumi smiled. "I had a little fun, that's all. Don't mind his tears, I'm sure he's happy on the inside. Every one who I've done it with is always happy."

"Is that so?" Shingu asked. "You're quite the player huh....but you did that to big brother Yuu in his sleep, he didn't give you he's consent. You raped him."

"I'm shocked you know the meaning of that word." Narumi said. "Well, as far as I'm concern, he didn't push me away, he laid there and let me touch him. As far as I'm concerned, that isn't rape?*

"He didn't push you away because he was unconscious." Shingu said. "Maybe you should be in that situation, tied up and unable to move while someone assaults, you, of course you won't be able to push him away due to your hands being tied up, so I guess then we can say you're also giving consent aren't you?"

"What are you getting at kid?" Narumi asked.

"You wouldn't mind being forced down as long as you're not able to scream, kick or run right?" Shingu asked.

Yuu opened his eyes and found himself alone in bed, he sat up and looked around, clearly this wasn't Mikaela's bedroom. "Mika?" He called out. "Mika?"

The doors opened and Krul walked in. "Ah! You're awake." She smiled. "How are you feeling Yuu?"

"Where's Mika?" Yuu asked.

"Mikaela?" She said. "Do you really want to be with him right now? After all he's being a major douche."

"No, he's not." Yuu said. "He's not at all, he's just trying to teach me a lesson and-"

"A lesson?" Krul yelled. "I understand the meaning of tough love but it shouldn't be in situations like this Yuu. You were raped, you're hurting, he should take you in his arms and comfort you."

"Just being by his side in bed is ok for me." Yuu said. "Please let me go back to him, I want to be with Mika."

"He's not really in a good state right now." Krul said. "After all, he almost strangled Sayuri."

"Strangled?" Yuu asked. "Is she ok?"

"Yes." Krul said. "But I really think Mikaela should be left alone for now."

"But he's hurting." Yuu said. "Even if he doesn't want to admit it, he's hurting. I should be beside him, I want to be with him and comfort him. Please let me go Mrs. Krul. Please."

"Oh Yuu."

"So?" Narumi smirked. "What are you saying? Do you want to rape me or something?"

"Me? Men that's just wrong, gross, disgusting, putrid, offensive." Shingu stated. "I'm not going to do such a thing to you, but I think I'll tell one of my guys to do so."

"WHAAAAAA?" The men in the room screamed.

"Shingu-sama, rape is not to be joked with." Zen said.

"Do I look like I'm joking here?" Shingu asked.

"But young master, you're just a child, you shouldn't have such things in your mind."

"Yes yes, why don't we just kill the bastard."

"But killing him won't make up for how much big brother Yuu is hurting." Shingu said. "He forced himself on an eighteen year old kid while he was unconscious."

All the men gasped.

"YOU MONSTER!"

"YOU DESERVE DEATH!"

"NO HE SHOULD BE TORTURED FIRST."

"So, is anyone willing to do it?" Shingu asked.

"Eww no."

"That's just gross man, even worse than killing."

"Wimps." Shingu frowned. "Zen, care to handle this one?"

"I did not keep my virginity for over thirty seven years only to lose it in such a manner...and to a man." Zen said.

"You're all useless." Shingu took out his phone. "I'm calling the gangsters."

"WHAT NO!"

"WE'RE YOUR CLAN SHINGU-SAMA, FORGET THOSE LOSERS."

Narumi watched them bicker, he honestly couldn't tell if he was supposed to be scared or not. Sure, they were all intimidating men who could skin him alive, but he he had been guaranteed his walking away alive and that was enough for him.

"Shingu-sama, I don't think it's a good idea bringing those disgusting rodents here." Zen said. "We hate them so much, and this will all just turn into a bloodbath between both of us."

"But you guys won't do the job." Shingu said.

"I don't think anyone will do it either." Zen said.

Miyu was sitting alone in the garden, still thinking about what had happened the previous day. Knowing what had happened to Yuu, made her feel bad. She herself knew what it was like to have a man try to force them self on you but she had been lucky to have always escaped him, but Yuu wasn't and he was in pain.

Then there was Mikaela, who was suppose to be comforting him but instead was acting on his anger and shunning Yuu. That was low and messed up and not the way to go about things. She sighed. "Let things just go back to how they were before." She said to herself.

"Miyu." Someone touched her.

She jumped and threw a punch at the person, she heard the person groan in pain. She looked and saw Ranmaru.

"R-ranmaru?" She ran to him. "I'm sir sorry, I was just frightened, are you alright?"

"I think I am." He smiled at her. "What's the matter? Is something getting you all scared?"

"No." She said as she sat back down. "I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine." He said as he sat down beside her. "Come on, you can tell me. After all we're friends right?"

"It's not something I like to talk about." She said.

"But if you don't talk about it, it'll always keep bothering you on your mind." He said. "You should at least try and talk to someone, even if it's not me, maybe talk to someone closer and who you can trust."

"It's not that I don't trust you Ranmaru." She said. "I trust you...I do...I just-" She felt his hand touch hers, she turned to see him holding her hand and smiling sweetly at her. She blushed and looked away. "I was just thinking to myself." She said. "I had a terrible past, the only man I knew and trusted so much betrayed me, he abused both me and my mother, he tried doing horrible things to me, forgetting I was just a kid and even worse, I was his daughter."

"Your father?" Ranmaru asked as she nodded.

"I've been androphobic for a long time in my life now." She said. "I was able to get cured after dad took me in, he showed me the good side of men and I came to trust them more. But....then again, there's still evil in every man, even if it's little." She said as she thought about Mikaela and how he had treated Sayuri. "I know, many don't want to release it, but it's still there and it always tries fighting it's way out and even besides all that...there are still men, who hurt people without a second thought." She began to cry. "I'm scared, I don't know of I can open up to any other man again...I just feel like shutting myself from every man besides my dad will be the best for me. I don't want to get hurt."

"So." Ranmaru said. "In other words, you want to shut yourself away from me?" He asked.

"W-what?" She asked.

"I am a man too you know." He smiled.

"No." She said. "You're different, you're sweet and kind. I mean, you're only in highschool and here you are working so hard to support your family. Don't be offended by this but Shingu is a creep, so he did background check on you, I know your mum is ill and you're the one taking care of three younger siblings."

"Ok that's a bit creepy." Ranmaru said. "How did he find out?"

"Never mind that." She said. "The point is you're different Ranmaru, by far different from all the other men out there...which is why I love-" She quickly stopped talking once she realized what she was saying. "I love....love..."

"You love?" He said.

"I....I..." She turned red. "Love your character...y-yes, I really do love your character and I wish all men in this world where like you."

"Oh." He said. "I see, for a moment there I thought you were about to say that you loved me."

"M-me?" She asked as she laughed. "No way...I mean you're cute but you're too old for me, it'll be really weird right?"

"Well." He said. "It wouldn't be too weird."

She blushed as she looked at him, her heart raced as they stared at each other. She quickly stood up. "I-I-I should get going now." She said nervously. "Well bye Ranmaru."

"Bye." He waved.

She turned around began walking but stopped and looked back at Ranmaru. "Ranmaru." She called out his name. "I lied, I'm sorry."

"Lied?" He asked.

"I don't love your character." She said. "I love...all of you." There was a moment of silence between them, suddenly Ranmaru got up and Miyu panicked. "Y-Y-you don't have to give me answer now. I'm only twelve, you might not be interested yet. So um..holla at me back in six years ok. Bye." She quickly ran away.

"Miyu?" He called.

Narumi was getting tired of hearing the gang in front of him bicker. "This is just annoying, hey, can you drug me and put me to sleep? I don't want to deal with any of this."

"Shut up you moron." Zen said. "Shingu-sama, I am very much against the idea of bringing in those disgrace, we can handle this g-"

"Who's a disgrace?" A voice asked.

"Crap." Zen said.

A group of gangster lookinh guys walked in, the one leading wore a white suit and a white hat. "Oh Zen, is that you? Long time no see."

"Claude." Zen frowned. "What are you doing here in Japan? Shouldn't you be causing terror in streets of England?"

"I came for a visit." Claude said. "Of course I didn't expect Shingu-sama to be of my assistance, it is such an honor."

Shingu looked at the men behind Claude. "You didn't bring everyone?" He asked.

"Of course not." Claude said. "I couldn't parade the Shingu gang down the streets, do you want me to strike fear into the hearts of Tokyo citizens?"

"Gangsters and a Yakuza?" Narumi asked. "Just what are you playing here kid?"

Claude looked at Narumi, he walked over to him and bent to his length. "And who are you?" He asked releasing the smoke from the cigar that had been in his mouth. Narumi began to cough. "Shingu-sama, it's been a while you've tied someone up this way." He punched his fists. "Please tell me that we get to kill him."

"No." Shingu said. "We-"

"Sorry I'm late." They heard another voice and turned to see a badass looking woman walk in.

"Oooh who is that?"

"I don't know but she is fine."

"Look at those curves."

"I'm too busy looking at those lemons."

The woman scowled at the Yakuza men and walked over to Claude.

"Ah! Shingu-sama." Claude said. "This is our newbie in the gang, this is Hibiki."

Hibiki knelt before Shingu. "It is nice to finally meet you in person, Lord Shingu."

"Wait, she's part of your gang?" The men of the Yakuza began laughing. "A woman in their gang...HAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Don't underestimate me you scums." Hibiki said.

"Or else what?" One of the men asked. "Are you going t scold us?" Before he could blink, Hibiki was behind him and a gun at his head.

"Or else this." She said as she pulled the trigger. The man closed his eyes fearing the worse, but nothing happened, he opened them and found Hibiki walking away.

"Claude-sama actually told me not to load a gun while coming here." She said. "Or I would have been tempted to use it, you should thank your maker, by now you'd be dead on the floor."

"Oooh she's good."

"So, Shingu-sama, what made you call is out here?" Claude asked.

"I need a favor from you." Shingu said. "I need you to force yourself on him."

"HUUUUUH?" The gangsters chorused.

"Excuse me?" Claude asked. "We didn't quite grab that but it seems as though you just requested that we violate this man."

"That's what I said." Shingu said.

"As in rape him?" Claude asked.

"Exactly." Shingu said.

Calude's jaw dropped as the cigar fell from his mouth. "ZEN!" He took out his gun and pointed it at Zen, at the same time Zen took out his sword and pointed at him. "WHAT THE HELL? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SHINGU-SAMA? FILLED HIS MIND WITH SUCH DISGUSTING THOUGHTS. I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS."

"This is not my doing you lowlife." Zen said. "Clearly, the master is pissed with this man, he raped an eighteen year old kid."

"What?" Claude growled and pointed his gun at Narumi. "YOU BASTARD! It is people like you who are a danger to society."

"Said the gangster." Narumi said, he immediately regretted speaking when he felt a sharp kick to his stomach. He began coughing out blood.

"You deserve to die you dipshit." Claude said. "How many holes should I put in him."

"The only hole you should be dealing with is the one on his-"

"YOUNG LORD!" They all stopped Shingu from speaking.

"Wait a minute." Claude pulled Narumi by the hair and looked at him. "Do I know this kid?"

"You should." Shingu said. "Remember the other guy who liked Ricchan?"

"Hm" Claude looked at him and smiled. "That's right, you're that kid, the one who lost to Mikaela in almost everything. Speaking of that brat, it's been a while, maybe I should go see him, how's he doing? I see him everywhere in Japan."

"The person who the guy raped was a loved one of Mikaela." Shingu said.

"Unforgivable." Claude said as he pointed the gun to Narumi's head. "Yo! They're three people on this planet you should not mess with, Airi-sama, Shingu-sama and Mikaela...or else you deal with me. Please Shingu-sama let me kill him."

"No." Zen walked up to Narumi. "Let me be the one who removes this filth from this planet."

"Is the kid suffering that much?" Narumi said.

"Don't speak you fool." Claude said.

"Fine then, I'll come clean." He smirked. "He has suffered enough."

"What are you talking about?" Shingu asked as Narumi looked at him.

"I did not rape Yuichiro." He said.

"Mika. Mika."

Mikaela heard someone call his name, he opened his eyes and found Yuu looking at him. "Yuu?"

"Mika." Yuu smiled. "Are you alright? Your mum told me about-" Yuu didn't finish talking when Mikaela pulled him in for a hug. "M-mika?"

"I'm so sorry Yuu." Mikaela said. "I'm sorry, I was such a fool, I was so mad at myself for being unable to protect you that I did the worst thing possible. I ignored you, at the time you needed me most, I'm such a bastard. Please forgive me."

Yuu began to cry, it felt so long, finally Mikaela was holding him in his arms again. "No." Yuu said. "I'm the one who should be apologizing, I should have listened to you Mika, this is all my fault, it's my fault. I feel like I've betrayed you, my body was only meant for you but I ..I.."

Mikaela kissed him. "Don't be sorry Yuu, let's forget about that. It might be hard for you but I will be by your side until you get better. I love you so much."

"I love you too Mika." Yuu said.

"Yuu."

"Yes Mika."

"Can I make love to you?"

Yuu smiled. "Yes."

The group listened to Narumi, apparently he didn't rape Yuu, he just made it look that way to hurt him.

"BASTARD!" Claude kicked him again. "I will kill you."

"No. Leave him." Shingu said

"WHAT?" Surely you can't be serious Shingu-sama." Claude said.

"For once I agree with him." Zen said. "Let us kill this man Shingu-sama"

"You guys are the killers not me." Shingu said. "If he gets killed I don't want to be involved."

"So are we just gonna let him go?" Claude asked.

"Of course not." Shingu smirked. "We're going to teach him a lesson, never to mess with us again."

"So? We can play with him as much as we want?" Zen asked as everyone cracked their knuckles.

"Go right ahead." Shingu said. "Break a few bones if you must, just don't kill him." He looked at Narumi. "Bye big brother Narumi." He waved and left.

Narumi watched the gang walk up to him with dirty smirks, and the next thing he felt was pain all around his body.

Mikaela answered his phone that had been ringing all night, it was Shingu, he sure was going to give him a piece of his mind. "SH-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?"
Shingu beat him to the yelling. "I'VE CALLED OVER SEVENTY TIMES NOW."

"Do you have any idea what time it is you little brat?" Mikaela asked.

"You sound better." Shingu said. "So have you resolved things with big brother Yuu?" Mikaela looked beside him at yuu sleeping peacefully and smiled.

"Yeah." He said. "I have."

"That's good." He said. "I have better news though, big brother Yuu wasn't raped."

"What?"

"Narumi plotted the whole thing to hurt him and you." Shingu said. "It worked, don't worry though we took care of him."

Mikaela would have been concerned about that last part if he wasn't so happy. Yuu wasn't raped, he hadn't failed as his lover. He swore to himself that night that he wouldn't let anything happen to Yuu ever again.

"HEY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" Shingu yelled.

Narumi laid in bed, in pains, bandage up everywhere. He had received the beating of his life from those people.

"That kid." He said. "Is not to be played around with." He smirked. "Is the picture ready? How many were made?"

"Hundreds sir." A man said.

"Good." Narumi said. "But I won't give up so easily, Mikaela...will suffer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.7K 16
♠ Evangeline Tepes, heir of the 1st progenitor and the eldest daughter of the great vampire king, as well as the elder half-sister to Krul Tepes. E...
5.1K 177 20
The first time Yuuichirou met Mikaela is not the best thing he has ever wished to happen. It was far from normal. However, his crush on Mika doesn't...
105K 4K 14
【 Yandere!SnKboysxMale!Reader 】 Finally! You have been given an opportunity to work at Reiss Mental Asylum- your job hunting hasn't been great, so to...
460 32 14
PROLOGUE Mikaela was a beautiful boy with blonde hair , blue eyes and white skin , he was a short in height through. His mother died and soon his not...