Broken Pasts

"Well Mrs. Bathory." The doctor said to a pregnant Krul. "It looks like you'll be having a baby girl." He gave her the envelope.

"A girl?" Krul smiled. "Looks like my husband won this one, I was rooting for a boy, but still I can't wait to meet my sweetheart."

"A girl?" Some women crowded Krul. "Oh Mrs. Bathory we're so happy for you." They congratulated her on her soon to be born baby.

"Ladies, ladies." A man walked over to them. "Please leave our model, she must be really tired." All the women dispersed from Krul. "Honestly, what are they thinking?" He looked and Krul and smiled. "There she is, there's my gorgeous model." He walked over to her with open arms. "Come now hug, hug." He said as he took Krul in his arms. "Oh dear." He looked at her lathe stomach. "There's bearly any room to hug you."

"She's growing well Nakano-san." Krul said.

"That is lovely to hear." He said. "One day she will grow up and become as beautiful as you, her mother." He touched Krul's nose. "You know Krul, I've got a spot for you, it requires you modeling with your pregnancy. Show the world that a woman can be pregnant and still have a perfect shape."

"Oh Nakano-san." Krul giggled.

"So, how is that handsome fine devil of a husband of yours?" He asked. "Is he here with you?"

"No." She said. "He's busy at the moment."

"Ah! No no no." The man shook his head in disagreement. "He is your husband and must be by your side at all times, what if he's away when the little bundle of joy decides its time to come out."

"He just stepped out for a while." Krul said. "He doesn't even know I'm not at home, I'm sure he's back by now and he'll be mad I left without telling him. He's such a sweetheart, helping me out with things at home, he never let's me get off, I'm being over pampered."

"Well you should be." Nakano said. "After all, you are carrying what will be the world's most cutest baby, oh I can't wait to meet her, she'll be due in three months right?"

"Yup." Krul said. "Till then, I'm going to practice my screaming during labor and also practice my punching skills."

"Punching skills?" He asked.

"You know." She said. "When the women are in pain, they blame it all on their husbands for having sex with them and sometimes they punch or even slap them."

"Oh dear." He said.

Krul giggled. "Well, I probably should get going. I don't want my sweety to get worried. Bye." She waved and left

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

Krul barely made it into their house, and Ferid was already yelling. She smiled, she knew she would have him worried, he never really let her do anything because of her pregnant state. "I went to check our baby." She smiled. "It's a girl..what you wanted."

"I would be jumping for joy right now if I wasn't mad at you." Ferid said.

"Sweetie relax." She said. "It's no big deal, I'm fine. Besides, I was with lots of people so nothing could have happened."

"I'm worried ok." Ferid walked over to her and hugged her. "I don't want you stressing yourself this way, I love you so much."

"I love you too." She said as they kissed.

"Urrgh! There goes lunch."

Krul frowned when she heard that voice, the voice of someone who she really didn't know if he liked her or if he hated her. "Hello Crowley." She formed a smile. "It is so nice having you here."