Apology

"Where on earth did he go?" Akane asked as she frowned. "Honestly, this is just our first day here and Yuu is already wandering about. Miss Tomoe will be here any minute to give us a tour."

"I'm sure he'll be here soon." Haruna said. "He wouldn't miss the tour."

"Here it is." One of the kids handed a wrapped gift to Akane. It was poorly wrapped but it couldn't be helped, it was done by kids. "We all did our best to make it, do you think Mr. Shindo will like it?"

"He'll love it." Akane smiled. "I hope we get to meet him soon." Suddenly someone walked in, banging the door hard. They turned to see Yuu walking in. "What are you trying to do? Break the door down? We won't be able to pay for it you know."

"I just met-" Yuu started telling them about his encounter with Mikaela. "The most rudest, self centered, proud and pompous, immature, arrogant and stupid asshole who thinks he is a man."

"Yuu!" Haruna shouted. "Watch your mouth, there are kids are here."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Haruna, it's just, when I think about that guy, I just." Yuu threw his arms about. "I get so mad and I just wanna break something."

"Just keep in mind that these aren't our properties." Mrs. Haruna said. "And also, forget about the man, don't forget we don't have a say in the way rich people wish to live their lives."

"Mrs. Haruna." Yuu called. "He fired a struggling single mother, you needed to have seen the way she begged, I couldn't believe that someone on earth couldn't be touched by that."

"I feel sorry for her but there's nothing we can do about it." Mrs. Haruna said. "Let's just hope she is able to pick up from after this tragedy. Anyway, we have to get ready, Tomoe will be here any second." As if listening to them, Tomoe opened the door of the room.

"Good morning everyone." She greeted with a warm smile.

"Good morning." They responded back to her.

"I'm sorry but something came up." She said. "So I'll have to leave you in the hands of Kumiko." A young woman walked in, she was wearing a maid's outfit. They marveled, the house was so amazing that they also had maids. "Kumiko will show you around, while I go see Mr. Shindo."

"It's nice to meet you all." She smiled. "I'm Kumiko, I'll be your guide for this morning."

"Well Kumiko, I expect you take good care of them." Tomoe said. "Oh and Yoichi is downstairs Yuu, you'll meet him when you get there. Bye." She waved and turned to leave but someone caught her by the sleeves. She turned back to see Akane smiling at her. "What's wrong?." Akane held up the present. "What's that?"

"A gift." Akane handed it over to her. "From the kids to Mr. Shindo, could you please give it to him and tell him how much we appreciate what he has done for us. We'd be lost without him."

Tomoe looked at the gift and frowned, knowing Mikaela, he'd probably throw it away. She looked at the kids, each one of them smiling at her, she smiled back. "I'll make sure he gets it." She said as they all rejoiced. She knew Mikaela was cruel, but certainly he wouldn't be cruel to kids, maybe he would accept the gifts.

"Thank you Miss Tomoe." Akane said. "Oh and another thing." She blushed and fiddled with her fingers. "I..um..we'd really like to meet our savior, do you think you can get him to see us."

Tomoe thought about it for a while, Mikaela wouldn't mind. It would be just to say hello to them and go back to what he would be doing. "Sure I'll try and get him to see you."

"Yes." Akane jumped for joy and Tomoe giggled, waving a last time, she left the room. "It's a good thing I dressed up good today, I can't believe that I'm actually going to meet Mr. Mikaela."