Kiss

"Aaaa!" Mikaela slipped and fell to the ground, everyone gasped and ran to him asking if he was alright. "I'm fine." He said as he got up and walked away.

"Is there something wrong with our boss?" Someone asked. "He's been acting strange lately, dozing off into space, falling down, being clumsy."

"He's like a kid in love."

"Well technically he's still a small boy as far as I'm concerned."

"But do you really think he's in love?"

"Him? In love? Who would fall in love with him?"

"The boss might be cruel but don't forget that he's still very good looking. He's definitely in love, she must be so lucky."

"I'm so jealous, I wanted it to be me."

"Idiot, you're thirty two."

"So?"

"So you're two old, the boss has probably found a beautiful young lady in her early twenties with an hour glass figure ad huge boobs."

They heard a crash noise. "Are you blind? You could have gotten hurt if that vase fell on you." Yuu said.

"Get off me brat, what are you? My mother?" Mikaela said.

"Don't give me that crap you asshole." Yuu dragged him by the ear. "Let's go before you hurt yourself."

"Damn it tramp, let go!"

The crowd watched both boys leave. "Are those two closer than ever lately?"

"Closer than ever? The boy just dragged him by the ear."

"Don't tell me that he's-"

"I did hear that they were caught together in bed."

Everyone gasped. "Could it be? Could it possibly be true? Has Mr. Shindo fallen for that child?"

"What is he fourteen, fifteen? That's wrong, he's underage, Mr. Shindo should know better."

"Don't jump into conclusions, we're not sure if the boss actually likes him. For all we know, they could be just friends, maybe the boss is in love with miss Sayuri."

"How about you all get to work and stop meddling into Mr. Shindo's love life." Tomoe said.

"Tomoe, you're always with the boss, come on, spill it."

"There's nothing to be spilled, the boss doesn't have any romantic feelings towards anyone." Tomoe said. "Now all of you, get back to work."

"I think the boss is in love with the boy." Mariko said as everyone looked at her. "But he just doesn't know it yet, I mean it's not everyday the boss calls someone an angel."

"That's right, Mr. Shindo hired you back Mariko, was it because of the kid?"

Mariko nodded. "The boy has touched his heart and apparently, he doesn't plan of leaving it."

"Honestly Mika, you really need to be careful." Yuu said as he sat down on the desk in front of Mikaela. "You didn't get hurt did you?" He leaned closer to him, Mikaela couldn't help but blush. "Come on let me s-" he trailed off when he felt himself being pushed away.

"Could you not get so close." Mikaela said.

"What's your problem?" Yuu asked.

"You're my problem." Mikaela said.

"Me? What the hell did I do this time?" Yuu asked.

Mikaela thought back to the kiss Yuu had given him, it was ever since that moment that he had been a wreck. He couldn't think straight, and was always bumping into people, tripping and throwing things down. "How dare you? You had no right to do that."