Men 2

Miyu woke up to the sound of little noises made, she sat up from bed, rubbing her eyes, clearing them to get a good visual on who was in the room. "Michi? Is that you?" She asked.

"No, Miyu." A woman's voice said. "Your brother isn't here, he says he went out on a date."

"Oh, good morning Chika." Miyu said as she yawned.

"Morning Miyu, how was your night?" Chika asked.

"Fine." She said.

"Well your bath is ready." Chika said. "I'll be back later with your breakfast." Miyu nodded as Chika left the room.

It had been two days since she had come to live in Mikaela's mission and in that two days, she hasn't even seen him yet. Mikaela was so considerate of her phobia for men that he moved every man living in the mansion to the left wing. She couldn't believe he was doing that much for her.

She felt really bad for accusing him, he really wasn't like the rest. She wanted to meet him and at least thank him for what he had done for her but she couldn't leave her room. She was scared she could run into a man. It wasn't really her fault, she had learnt a bit that not all men are alike but still she couldn't face them, not yet.

A knock interrupted her thinking. "Ah! Come in."

The door opened and Tomoe walked in. "Morning Miyu, as usual I'm here to check on you."

"I'm fine as usual." Miyu said. "You don't have to check up on me all the time."

"Well I wish I could stop but I can't." Tomoe said. "Mr. Shindo is the one who makes me do it, he really wants you to be comfortable Miyu."

"I see." Miyu smiled. "Hey, I want to thank him, can you take me to him?"

"Really? Are you sure you want to come out?" Tomoe asked. "The men are already up and about and the workers have started coming."

"As long as I don't get so close to them." Miyu said. "And as long as I walk closely beside you then I'll be fine, I really want to see Mr. Shindo."

"Ok." Tomoe smiled. "Let's go then."

Miyu took a moment to breathe, she had just run for her life, she panicked just at the sight of the butlers and ran as quick as she could. Lucky enough Tomoe told her where he was and gave her directions to the place before she got to it. She was thankful for the fact that she didn't run into another man.

When she finally caught her breath, she stared at the door in front of her. It had a sign that wrote "Mr. Shindo" on it. This was the place, his office. She was scared to go in, he could be alone, she knew he wouldn't hurt her but still with her past experience with men, she wasn't sure what to expect from men. She reached out and opened the door and opening it, she was going in.

"Um..excuse me, Mr. Shindo." She walked in leaving the doors opened. "I just want to-HUH?" She yelled when she saw what no young girl her age should see. Two people engaged in a hot and erotic act, she knew who they were. One was Mr. Shindo and the other was the guy who she had talked with too the other day in the hospital. She wondered why these two men were doing such things when it was no doubt only seven in the morning.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOINH IN BROAD DAYLIGHT?" She yelled, getting her attention.

"M-Miyu!" Yuu called as he quickly got off Mikaela's body, his face was red from embarrassment. "Why are you here?"

"Brat can't you knock?" Mikaela asked.

"Can't you lock the door?" Miyu asked.

"Sorry you had to see us that way Miyu." Yuu said.