Shingu and Michiro

"Mr. Shindo. Mr. Shindo."

A girl tapped the young boy in front of her, he looked at her as she pointed forward. He finally snapped to his senses and realized that he was in class. "Y-YES TEACHER!" He quickly stood up.

"Thank you for joining us back on earth." The teacher said with a smile as everyone giggled.

"I'm sorry." He said as he sat back down.

"Alright, where were we..."

-------

"MI-CHI-RO!" A student grabbed another from behind. "What were you thinking about that had you so concentrated?"

"Let me go you moron." Michiro said.

"Wanna bet that it was that boyfriend of his." A girl smirked.

"Shingu?" The boy asked. "Oh Shingu, can't you tell when you've been dumped? You haven't seen your childhood lover in eight years, he hasn't called or even texted, he's left your ass man."

"Tachi might be right Michiro." Another boy said. "What if he's found someone else? Possibly a woman? Why don't you just date Karin here? She likes you, you know."

"W-what?" A girl blushed. "N-no I don't, don't mind him Michiro."

"I'm going home." Michiro stood up with his bag.

"Eh? But school isn't over yet." Tachi said.

"It is for me." Michiro said as he left.

"Poor guy."

Michiro walked through the streets, he was really angry, not because of their friends, but because of they could be right. It had been eight years since Shingu left for Australia and no word from him. He was only supposed to attend middle school there as punishment then return to Japan but he didn't even stay a day in his new school.

After the day he was enrolled, Guren and Shinya were called back the next day with the principal of the school telling them that the boy had run away from school with help from a large gang. They did some damages to the school which Guren had to pay fine for, that was probably the regret wanted Guren to feel.

Ever since then, no one heard from Shingu, he had completely disappeared, Guren had searched desperately for the boy but it was all in vain because he was no where to the found. Michiro knew Shingu was still out there but what he didn't understand was why he hasn't said a word to him.

"Has he really left me?" He asked himself as he looked at the ring in his fingers, the one Shingu had given him when they were younger. Suddenly a car drove his way. He quickly got out of the way and it stopped beside him. "Who?" He frowned.

Someone came out of the car, it was a woman with long black hair wearing shades. "What are you doing here?". She asked.

"What do you think you're doing?" He yelled. "Do you want to kill me Miyu?"

"What are you doing out from school?" Miyu asked.

"I took an early leave." He said.

"Are you Shingu now?" She asked. "Get in, we'll take you home."

"We?" He asked as the front windows were wound down as a blonde lady waved at him. "Yumi. Why aren't you two in school?"

"Miyu-chan doesn't feel so good." Yumi smirked and whispered. "Which was just a cover up so she could go see her darling."

"I don't think dad will be pleased if he finds out you're skipping school to be with your hubby." Michiro said as they got into the car.

"First, he is not my hubby, not yet anyway." She said. "Second, I'm feeling dizzy and I want to get home and lie down. Period." She took off her shades. "You on the other hand should be worried, a seventeen year old high school student should not leave school on his own free will." She said and drove off.