I Love Y-

"Dead, I'm dead, I am so dead." Yuu paced around his room, his hands on his head. He had been thinking about what he did with Mikaela the day before. He actually gave him a hand job and well...a blow job...even though his pants were still on. And worse, he didn't finish the job? He didn't allow him come, he left him there to suffer the throbbing pain. He completely forgot the consequences and now he realized, Mikaela was going to kill him.

"What was I even thinking?" Yuu asked himself as he looked at his hands. "I can't believe I actually did that." He thought back to it, the way his hands and tongue explored Mikaela's body. Mikaela's moaning, his flushed face. He smiled. He had to admit, that was probably the best moment of his entire life.

"Yuu?" Akane called annoyed. They were trying to leave for school hut Yuu was holding them back due to hiding and sneaking, he didn't want Mikaela to see him. "What are you doing?"

"Leave me Akane." Yuu said as he looked around. "I don't want Mika to see me."

She sighed. "Look, I'm going ahead ok." She said and left.

"Wait no." He began to run, he could see the front door and was happy, he was going to make it. Suddenly someone stuck their leg in font of him as he tripped and fell down. "WHAT THE HECK?" He turned around and saw Shingu. "Shingu? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be heading to school."

"Have you told him yet?" Shingu asked.

Yuu ignored him. "I heard your parents sent the police to bundle you to school yesterday, do you want that to happen again."

"Don't worry it won't." Shingu said. "I took care of it."

Yuu felt a shiver run down his spine, something told him that he shouldn't find out how he did it. "Well, some of us have to get to school." He stood up from the ground. "Bye."

"If you have the time to act dirty to him, you should be able to say three simple words." Shingu said.

Yuu stopped waling, what did Shingu mean by act dirty? He really hoped it wasn't what he was thinking. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about yesterday in the spa." Shingu said. "I was only watching to see if you'll tell him and next thing I see is you putting your tongue where the sun doesn't shine."

Yuu screamed. He knew. The boy knew. How? "It's not what it looked like." Yuu said. "I didn't give him a direct blow job, his briefs were still on. WAIT, HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN KNOW?"

Shingu brought out a phone from his bag. "I knew Mikaela was going to a spa and I knew you would join him." He showed Yuu the video. "I didn't know you could do such things, where is Jesus in your life man."

Yuu was shocked, he saw the video, it was him and Mikaela. "Shingu, delete it."

Shingu took the phone back. "Compensate me."

"I don't have any money." Yuu said.

"Too bad." He said. "I guess this is going to Aunty Krul's phone."

"Huh? What? No!" Yuu was too late, the boy had already pressed sent.

"3..2..1.." Shingu counted down.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Precisely as planned, Krul began to scream. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY...AAAAAAHAHAHAHA...OH MY.." She panted and made strange loud noises. The most disturbing part was that she was in her room doing it and everyone was hearing it.

"Mrs. Krul, are you alright? Is it an attack?"

"She's gone mad."

People were getting concerned, no doubt they were all racing to her room at that point.