Men

"Alright Michi, time for bed." Miyu said as she laid Michiro down.

"I still can't stop thinking about big brother Shingu." He smiled.

Miyu sighed. "Yeah, yeah, I know, he's the love of your life."

"No." Michiro said. "Well yes he is but, I mean, I'm glad we met him, he took me to this huge house and I met lots of friendly people. He says he'll take me there some other time again. You should come to big sister."

"No." She said.

"Uncle Shindo isn't a bad person at all." He said. "I didn't get to talk with him much but I know he's a nice guy and so is uncle Yuu, he's the sweetest. Everyone treated me so warmly and I'm sure they will treat you the same way, so please come with us."

"Michi, just go to sleep." Miyu said as she laid down. Nothing was going to change her mind, she didn't want to get involved with any man, not ever again in her life.

"Yuu, please get off me I have work to do." Mikaela said. He was trying his hardest to fight back the devil's temptation. He had something very important to do but having Yuu on his lap straddling him made it impossible for him to even think straight.

"Are you really going to pick work over me?" Yuu asked.

"Don't make this worse." Mikaela said. "Just please give me liberty."

"But Mika." Yuu whispered in his ears as his hands made their way down his body, stopping at his pants and gently caressing him there. "I want to play now, please." He begged and bit his ears gently.

Screw work. Some things were just more important. Mikaela thought to himself as he gave in and began kissing Yuu.

"Look Michiro, that's going to be you and me when we grow up."

"Really? I can't wait."

Yuu and Mikaela turned to see Shingu and Michiro. "What the hell are you brats doing in my office?"

"Michiro." Yuu quickly got off Mikaela's leg running to the small boy and carrying him.

"Yuu, we're busy." Mikaela said. "Shingu, take your friend and go play somewhere else."

"I want to hold him for a while." Yuu said.

"Seriously? Is that child more important than what we were doing?" Mikaela asked.

"Yes, Mikaela, he is." Yuu said as he sat in the couch. "By the way Michi, I didn't get to know much about you last time you came, so now you're going to tell me all about yourself ok?"

Mikaela scowled at Shingu, he always had a way if ruining things for him.

"What?" Shingu asked.

"Don't what me." Mikaela said as he looked at Michiro and Yuu. "Who's child is that anyway?"

"I don't know." Shingu said.

"You don't know?" Mikaela frowned. "And you just brought him here? What if his parents starts to worry?"

"His big sister knows he's here." Shingu said. "So no worries. Speaking of his big sisters, I want you to meet her."

"Why do you want to set me up with a woman?" Mikaela asked. "I'm perfectly happy dating Yuu."

"He's sister is eleven."

"Oh."

"Anyway I need your help." Shingu said. "I want you and big brother Yuu to go see her."

"Why exactly?" Mikaela asked.

"Just go say hello." Shingu said.

"Why?"