The Jealous Little Beast

Yuu slammed his hand on Mikaela's desk, getting the man's attention. "It's over Mikaela, I'm done, I've completed the three weeks of work for you."

"Is that so?" Mikaela asked as he looked back down to the papers in his hands. "So it's been three weeks already huh?"

"Yes it has." Yuu said. "And now, I want my money."

"Money?" Mikaela raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You greedy little tramp."

"I'm not greedy." Yuu said. "I worked for you and now you have to pay. So just shut up and pay me."

Mikaela relaxed back in his chair and looked at Yuu from head to toe, he chuckled. "How much exactly do you think I owe you?"

"One million." Yuu said.

"IDIOT." Mikaela yelled. "One million for three weeks? You're not only greedy, but you're a thief too."

"Just how much do you plan on giving me then?" Yuu asked.

"It depends." He said. "And I'm not going to just give it to you, I mean where would you put it? Inside a piggy bank? And I'm sure you don't have a bank account, or do you want to keep it under the bed."

"Just how old does that brain of yours depict I am?" Yuu asked.

"I don't know um..four?" Mikaela said.

"You suck you know that." Yuu said.

"Bottom line is that, I'll keep the money." Mikaela said. "If you ever need it for anything, just say so and it's all yours, not that you'll need it for something big."

"I'll have you know that I'm saving up for college, so of course I'll need it." Yuu said.

"Saving?" Mikaela asked as Yuu nodded.

"I don't have money for college, so I have to start saving up." Yuu said. "I might not be able to save enough to get in immediately so I might have to start late."

Mikaela didn't know what to feel, the boy was amazing. He wants to get into college by all means even if he has to be delayed, he would still struggle to get in. "You know-" Mikaela trailed off, he was a bit nervous saying this, his hands tapped on the desks and his eyes were fixed on Yuu. "I could pay your entire college fees."

"W-what?"

"Mr Shindo." Someone knocked on the door.

"What is it?" Mikaela asked.

"We have guests by the gates." The person said.

"You moron, how is that any of my business?" Mikaela said. "The security is supposed to let them in, find out their purpose for visiting and inspect them, do they want me to fire their asses?"

"No sir, it's not that." The person said. "The security know who it is, but they wanted to give you a heads up first."

"Who is it?" Mikaela asked.

"Your godparents."

"WHAT?" Mikaela cried out.

"God parents?" Yuu smiled. "Aww Mikaela, that's cute." Yuu was a bit confused when he saw Mikaela scrambling. "M-Mikaela? What are you doing?"

"I am going on vacation." Mikaela said as he grabbed his things. "I've always wanted to go on a Safari, this is my chance."

"You don't like your godparents?" Yuu asked.

"I don't like anyone." Mikaela said. "Now please excuse me, I must escape before he sees me." He ran over to the door and opened it.

"Hello Mikaela." A tall dark haired man with violet eyes stood by the door, waving. Mikaela immediately slammed the door in his face.