Break up

"Breaking news today, gunmen invade Tokyo University and began shooting, thank fully no one was killed but more than thirty students were severely injured. The school has been closed temporary as police are now investigating the matter....."

"DAMN MAKOTO." Sayuri screamed. "Of all the things he has done for the past month now, this is the worst."

It had been a month and, since Narumi was last seen but he never stopped his mischiefs, trying to cause chaos to Yuu and Mika. This time he wasn't just trying to separate them, it was like he was trying to get rid of Yuu entirely.

"What will it take for him to leave Mikaela and Yuu alone?" Sayuri asked. "And I still can't believe that we can't find him yet."

"Maybe he went underground or something." Tomoe said. "By the way, I've been meaning to ask Shingu, why is your arm in that cast?"

"I called Michi a brat yesterday." He said.

"AND HE DID THAT? THAT'S TERRIFYING." Sayuri screamed.

Mikaela watched to Yuu cry, he had been doing much of that for the past month now. It seemed that Narumi had decided to turn his life into a living hell. "Yuu." He called to him reaching out and touching him. "Are you alright?"

"Do I look alright Mika?" Yuu asked. "Do I? All those people, injured, because of me. It's not fair Mika, why is he bringing innocent people into this?"

"Because he's a coward Yuu." Mikaela said. "He's trying to break you, but he won't get away with this. Claude and the others are searching for him, he's somewhere, surely he hasn't disappeared from this earth and they'll find him."

"What if more people get killed before he's found?" Yuu asked. "What if there's more bloodshed Mika? I'm scared. I'm tired of all this, I want it to stop." He hugged Mikaela. "Make it stop Mika, I want us to go back to when we were happy together, before he came into our lives."

"Don't worry Yuu, I'll do whatever I can." Mikaela said as he wiped Yuu's tears away. "I'm going to stop these tears of yours, I promise." He kissed his forehead. "You haven't eaten anything right?"

"I'm not hungry." Yuu said.

"You shouldn't starve yourself Yuu." Mikaela said as he pulled away from him. "I'm going to get you something to eat ok?"

"Mika I won't eat it." Yuu said. "I'm not in the mood to eat anything, I'm sorry."

"Then I'll have to force feed you." Mikaela said. "I won't watch you starve yourself Yuu."

Yuu frowned. "You're so annoying."

Mikaela smiled and kissed his lips. "I'll be right back." He said as he left the room.

Yuu really wasn't hungry, he knew that no matter what, as long as Mikaela brought in food, he would have to eat it one way or another. He was really going to force feed him, the only way to get him not to do that was to sleep. He quickly laid down and closed his eyes praying for sleep to take over him.

But then his phone rang.

He cursed as he picked it up, the number looked strange. He wondered who it was, he answered the call. "Hello."

"Hello? Um..is this Yuichiro Hyakuya?" A feminine voice asked.

"Yes this is him." He said.

"Hello, my name is Saki Nabatame, I work for Mallory Academy, the Japanese branch."

Yuu sighed. "Look, there's a reason I've been ignoring your emails, I'm sorry but I'm not interested."

"But Mr. Hyakuya. You don't seem to understand, you just received full scholarship to study in an elite college, make it there and you can become anything you want."