Drive

Yuu woke up at the feel of something wet, he rubbed his eyes and sat up from the bed. Dropping his hands down, he felt them get cold, he opened his eyes and brought up his hand again only to find it completely wet. "What?" He looked to see how. "WHAT?" He screamed when he found himself on his bed but he was inside the pool. "How on earth-"

"Good morning Tramp." He heard a voice shout to him and looked up to see Mikaela passing by with a lot of people behind him. "If you wanted to take a swim, you could have at least left your bed."

Yuu was enraged. "You." He stood. "You, stupid, no good, idiotic-" The bed began tipping, shaking him about. "Woah woah woah aaaah!" Screaming, he fell into the cold waters.

Mikaela burst out laughing, he stopped when he realized that no one had joined him. "Do you want me to fire you all first before you laugh with me?"

They gasped and looked at each other then looked at him. "Hahahahahaha!" They all laughed.

"Oh be quiet you loons." Mikaela said.

"Yes sir." They all chorused and stopped laughing.

Yuu got out of the waters. "Cold cold." He shivered, he looked up and saw Mikaela approaching him with a towel. "What is your problem? Are you sick in the head or something? That water is freezing cold."

Mikaela didn't respond, his smirk only widened as he handed Yuu the towel, Yuu reached out to take it but he pulled it back quickly and threw it into the water.

"Oh very mature." Yuu said sarcastically.

Mikaela looked at the watch on his wrist. "You have school today right?"

"It's a Monday isn't it?"

"What time do classes start?" Mikaela asked.

"Eight O' clock, why do you wanna know?" Yuu asked.

"Oh ok." Mikaela looked up from his watch and back to Yuu. "That gives you just three minutes to bath, get dressed and head to school."

"WHAT?" Yuu screamed, without another word said, he quickly ran off.

"Akira." Mikaela called as a man walked up to him. "Did you turn off the waters like I asked you to?"

"Yes sir." Akira said. "There's no water running."

"Good." Mikaela said with an evil grin.

"WHY ISN'T THE DAMN WATER RUNNING." Yuu screamed from the bathroom. "That man, that evil, viscous, cruel, heartless man." Yuu ran back out of the toilet, putting back on some clothes, dry ones. He stormed out of the room only to trip over a leg that had been set for him. "Woah!" He yelled and fell to the ground. "What the heck?" He turned to see Mikaela leaning by the wall beside him.

"Looking for me tramp?" He asked.

Yuu growled and stood up. "What did you do to the water?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Mikaela said.

"Don't be such a loon, I'm running late to school." Yuu said. "Please put the water back on, this isn't fair, don't mess with my education."

Mikaela frowned and walked into Yuu's room, entering the bathroom, Yuu followed him of course. He went over to the shower and turned it in, the water ran perfectly. Yuu's mouth dropped. "Are you just looking for attention?" Mikaela asked as he closed it back.

"But just a moment it was- you know what? Screw it." He pushed Mikaela towards the door. "Thank you for help, goodbye." Once Mikaela was out, he closed back the doors. Mikaela stood and waited, watching his clock.