Beauty Cares

Mikaela was busy talking with some men in his office, someone knocked on the door and he called out to the person to come in. The door opened up and in came a completely soaked Yuu. He burst out laughing, the men in the room were shocked.

"What happened tramp?" Mikaela asked. "Did you fall in the pond or something?"

"No." Yuu said. "All I did was to take my bath, dress for school and leave, but coming out of my door,  a bucket of water poured all over me. Mikaela, what is the matter with you?"

"It's fun messing around with you." Mikaela smirked.

"You know you're a devil right?" Yuu asked. "I'm not letting you get away with this."

Mikaela crossed his legs. "Tell me tramp, just how do you plan on getting back on me, you know you have only twenty minutes to get to school."

"Thanks to you, I can't go to school." Yuu said.

"Why?" Mikaela asked.

"Because I'm a poor orphan who can't afford it." Yuu said. "And do you have any idea how hard it was to get this one?" Mikaela felt a bit of guilt there, but to maintain his pride, he wouldn't apologize, maybe he'd just get him more uniforms. "Well, to be honest, I'm glad I don't get to go to school." He stepped out and walked back in with an extinguisher.

All the men stood up in fright, one of them made the sign of the cross. "Ok tramp, just calm down and drop the extinguisher." Mikaela said.

"Why?" Yuu asked.

"Look, let's try to reason like men." Mikaela said. "I mean come on, this is a new suit, don't ruin it please."

"A simple apology can't be uttered from your mouth right?" Yuu smirked. "Get ready to be baptized you demon, you men, go."

"Ah thank you, thank you." The innocent men thanked Yuu and ran out of the room, leaving Mikaela alone with Yuu.

"Yuu, please don't do this." Mikaela said. The last thing Mika saw was an evil smirk spread across Yuu's face as his view was covered with foam.

Kimizuki walked back home, he had a plastic bag in his hand. Turning into the alley, he wasn't surprised seeing Yoichi standing by his door. He sighed, the kid had been seeing him after school for sometime now. Kimizuki still didn't understand why someone would want to play with him this way.

He wondered what the boy saw in him to love him, forgetting the fact that he was a guy or that they had an age gap, he was poor. He barely had money to look after himself, he lived in a dump, yet someone claimed to love him. Yeah right, he didn't believe it, maybe the boy was doing a bet with his friends from school. Kids these days were willing to hurt someone just for laughs.

"Welcome back Shiho-kun." Yoichi smiled. Kimizuki didn't remember ever telling him to call him by his first name but there was no point arguing, he knew he'd lose.

"Kid, does your sis know that you come here everyday?" Kimizuki asked as he unlocked the door of his house.

"You know I can't tell her that." Yoichi said. "At least not now, but I'm sure very soon we'll be able to tell her about our love."

"Our love?" Kimizuki asked. Yoichi blushed and nodded. "Kid, there is nothing between us, we're just friends and nothing more."

"Friends don't kiss each other." Yoichi said.

"Kiss? We haven't kissed b-" As if it wasn't expected, Yoichi jumped in his arms, Kimizuki lost balance and fell down with Yoichi above him, before he could complain, Yoichi silenced him with his lips.