Yumi

"This is the tenth orphanage Mr. Mikaela Shindo is visiting." A reporter said on television. "He plans on visiting lots more to get to meet more orphans and..."

"Wow." A group of young girls gathered inside a room watching television. "He's so handsome."

"He's too old for you Hikari." Another girl said.

"I wish he'd come to our orphanage." Another girl said.

"Do you want the girls here to faint?" A girl asked. "Especially Miss Honoka, you know she's a Mr. Shindo fangirl, she'll faint at the sight of him."

"What do you think?" A girl turned to another girl in bed with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. "Do you want him to come here Yumi?"

Yumi turned to the girl and smiled. "Sure, if we all can handle his hotness." She giggled.

"Alright girls, time for lunch..."

The cafeteria was crowded with lots of girls who ate, each one talking with each other. "Did you hear? Maika got adopted last night."

"Really? Good for her."

"I wish I'd get adopted." A girl said. "The girls here are starting to piss me off a lot."

"I don't know." Another girl said. "I'm already kind if used to us being together, we're our own family and I don't want to lose you guys."

"Still, it would be nice having a father and a mother." A girl said. "And some brothers and sisters."

"What about you Yumi?" A girl asked. "Do you want to get adopted?"

"No." Yumi said. "I don't want to, I still have a family."

"Oh no not this again Yumi."

"What's she talking about?"

"Well, Yumi says that she didn't lose all her family members in that car crash." A girl said. "Apparently, an estranged family member was not with them on that tragic day."

"I see." A girl said. "Well do you know who this family member is?" Yumi was silent. "Yumi, I'm talking to you." Yumi still ignored her, the girl took a napkin and threw at Miyu. "Yumi Shindo, answer me."

"It doesn't matter." Yumi said. "Because he hates me."

"This work is tiring." Mikaela said. "Going to different orphanages to do charity, I'm beat."

"Why exactly are you taking this too far sir?" Tomoe asked. "I'm glad you're doing this, really I am but you don't have to go, you can just send people there for you."

"It's all Yuu's fault." Mikaela said. "We were watching TV and then this show off suddenly pops up saying how he's been moving around helping different orphanages, Yuu was so dazzled by him, the guy swept him off his feet. I was so mad, I couldn't let him beat me."

"So, you're only doing this because of jealousy?" Tomoe frowned, what a petty man he was.

"So, what orphanage is next?" He asked.

"Well..um." Tomoe looked at the clip board in her hand. "St' Madeline Orphanage, it's a girls orphanage."

"A girls orphanage?" He sighed. "You've got to be kidding me."

Yumi sat in bed reading a book, she was reading but her mind wasn't concentrated on it. Her mind was thinking about her family, she had lost them years ago in a car crash and that wasn't the only thing she had lost.