The Other Shindo

"SOOOO!" Junko yelled. "I am going to go find Yumi's long lost brother." She said to three girls who gave her conceived looks. "Anyone wanna come with?"

"I'm sorry Junko but I have to say this." Hikari said. "You're an idiot."

"A moron is more like it."

"Damn right stupid!"

"Huh?" Junko yelled. "Hikari, Ami, Nana, why are you so mean? I'm only trying to help our friend Yumi."

"Where exactly do you plan to start?" Nana asked. "You're just going off on a wild goose chase if you ask me."

"Not to worry." Junko said. "Yumi has given me details about her big brother and I'm going to find him, he's handsome, blonde with blue eyes, tall, rich and famous."

"What kind of a description is that?" Hikari asked. "That could be any young man out there. I mean they're lots of handsome blonde rich men with blue eyes, for instance, Mr. Mikaela Shi-" they all looked at each other, Junko quickly brought out a magazine and put on the bed as they all stared at it.

"Of course, why did I not think of this." Junko said. "Yumi's brother is Mr. Shindo." The other girls burst out laughing. "Huh? What's so funny?"

"Oh Junko, please, don't be ridiculous." Ami said. "Yumi can't be Mr. Shindo's younger sister, he's an only child."

"Don't forget, he's adopted." Junko said. "Krul Tepes, famous model and the very endowed Mr Ferid Bathory, adopted him years ago, I believe he was just give at the moment."

"It's just a coincidence." Hikari said.

"Well, I'm still going to take a look into it." She said. "I'll prove that Mr. Shindo is Yumi's brother and then I'll try to reunite them. So who's coming with?"

"Don't be ridiculous." Nana said as she laid down. "Why would we want to join you on such a pointless mission? How do you even plan on getting proof that they're related?"

"DNA of course." Junko said. "I'll need blood samples from both Yumi and Mr. Shindo."

"Where do you plan on getting Mr. Shindo's blood?" Hikari asked.

"I don't know, but I'm going to do it, one way or the other." She said. "So who's coming?" No one seemed interested. "We get to see Mr. Shindo again you know and touch him."

"I'm in."

"Same here."

"What are we waiting for?"

Alright guys." Sayuri said as she Tomoe, Yuu and Yoichi stood in front of the girls orphanage. "We have to get in there and get Yumi's blood, we'll do DNA testing and prove if she's Mikaela's sister."

"Or we can just go ask her?" Yuu said.

"Oh Yuu, always want to go the easy way." Sayuri chuckled. "Besides, we can't just walk up to her and ask her, what if she lies or what if she's not the one? We'd end up embarrassing our ourselves. This plan is better."

"Why am I dragged into this?" Yoichi asked.

"How are we going to get her blood?" Tomoe asked. "Do you want us to go in there and stab her or something?"

"I didn't think that one out." Sayuri said.

"You really are an idiot." Tomoe said.

"But still." Yuu said to himself. "I never knew Mika had such a bad past."

---flashback---

"WHAT?" Sayuri yelled. "Mikaela has a sister?"

"Yes." Krul said.