Beauty's Invite

Yuu woke up to the sound of some little noises made, he opened his eyes and saw someone sitting by the bed. He sat up and checked the time, it was just past two in the morning. "Mika?" He called.

"You're awake." Mikaela smiled. "Sorry if I woke you up, but I'm going back to my room, it'll be difficult explaining myself if I get caught while trying to leave tomorrow."

"Simple. You say that you spent the night with me." Yuu said. "We didn't do anything."

"It's not going to be that easy." Mikaela said.

Yuu thought back to what he and Mikaela just shared, their kisses, Yuu didn't know what next. Was that it? Would all those kisses be forgotten or would it lead to something special for both of them? "Mika." He called.

"Yes." Mikaela responded.

"About last night." He said as Mikaela looked at him. "Um...I'm a little confused and-" he was silenced by Mikaela kissing him.

"Don't be." He said.

"Mika?"

"I'm the adult here, so let me guide you, ok Yuu." He smiled and kissed him again. "I'll see you tomorrow morning. Sleep well." He said and left the room.

Yuu couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow, how would things turn out for him and Mikaela. What was their relationship now? He didn't know. He didn't know anything.

"Mika?" Mikaela captured Yuu's lips in another kiss. They had been kissing for the past fifteen minutes now since Yuu came to his office that morning. "I should get going to school." Yuu said when their lips parted.

Mikaela smiled. "Why don't I drop you off."

"You don't have to do that." Yuu smiled. "I mean, you're busy aren't you?"

"My work can wait." Mikaela said. "Come on I'll drop you today."

"Ok." Yuu couldn't argue any further, it seems Mikaela had made up his mind. The walked over to the door and opened it only to have a pile of workers fall over.

"What is going on here?" Mikaela asked.

They all quickly stood up, adjusting themselves. "Forgive us sir, um, we..uh..we thought you two would be busy so we didn't want to interrupt anything."

"Busy doing what?" Mikaela asked.

"Well..um..you know, busy talking, we're sorry if we interrupted."

"What were you morons doing listening in by the door?" Mikaela asked.

"Listening? No no no." They all chanted no but Mikaela could see through the lies. "We were just waiting, we have that important meeting that begins in two minutes sir."

"Meetings canceled." Mikaela said.

"WHAT?"

"I have to take him to school, so meetings canceled. Come on." He pulled Yuu away and left.

"He canceled an important meeting for that child?"

"That's love for ya."

"I'm sorry for the commotion." Mikaela said as he drove Yuu to school. "My workers can be a case sometimes. Especially the women."

"It's ok." Yuu said as he blushed. "At least you locked the door this time around, speaking about locking doors, Mikaela your dad has pictures of us from our first night together. It's not fair, where on earth where you when our picture was taken?"