Jealous Beauty

"Shinoa let go." Akane cried out, Shinoa had her ambushed as she kept on groping her.

"My my Akane, they seem to have gotten bigger ever since I touched them." Shinoa said as she pouted. "Ehh? No fair, why is yours getting bigger? I'm the one doing the groping, mine should get bigger too."

"You don't actually believe that do you?" Akane said as Shinoa kept on touching her. "Ahaha, Yuu, help."

"Stop it." Yuu smacked Shinoa's head as she left Akane and held it in pain. "You're embarrassing me ok, we're by the school gate."

"The hell?" Shinoa frowned. "You're not the one I'm groping."

"Maybe if you got someone to grope yours you might have a chance." Yoichi said.

"Ah! You're right Yoichi-senpai." Shinoa smiled. "So Yuu-senpai will you grope me?"

"No way." Yuu said.

"I get it." Shinoa said. "The only thing you can ever fondle and stroke is the big D of big daddy, but come on help a friend out."

"I don't have a big daddy and I have never touched a dick before." He said. "Now leave me a-" Shinoa grabbed his hand and put it on her breast. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"I heard that it's mostly the touch of a gay man that will do the trick." She said.

"WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT FROM?" Yuu yelled. "AND I'M NOT GAY!"

"Liar." Yoichi and Akane chorused. "I can't believe you're actually saying that after what you and Mr. Shindo do." Yoichi said.

"Mr. Shindo? Lucky." Shinoa said.

"No, no you guys have got it all wrong." Yuu said. "We're just friends."

"Friends with benefit." Yoichi said.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Yuu yelled.

"The one who does not understand is me." A voice said as they all turned and saw Mikaela standing in front of them, he had already sparked up attention as students stopped and admired him. Some students ran out just to see him, it was a privilege just getting to see him face to face.

"Mi-I mean um...Mr.Shindo." Yuu said.

"Mr. Shindo?" Mikaela frowned.

"W-what are you doing here? I thought the driver was going to pick us up?" Yuu asked but Mikaela didn't answer. He seemed really angry and Yuu noticed that he was looking at something, he follows his eyes and it led to his hands still on Shinoa's breast. Why were they still there? He quickly pulled it away. "I swear, it's not what it looks like."

"So this is it? I send you to school to learn and all you do is touch girls boobs." Mikaela said.

"Hey I'm on a scholarship." Yuu said. "You're not the one sending me t-" Before Yuu could finish, Mikaela grabbed him by the shirt and walked into his car, throwing him inside.

"I'm scared." Akane said. "Should I really get in the car with them?"

"AKANE!" Mikaela yelled.

"Coming." She said as she followed them and entered the car as he drove off.

"Oh dear, looks like I did something wrong." Shinoa said.

"Just what exactly is your problem here?" Yuu asked.

"My problem?" Mikaela said. "I just saw your hands on the breast of a girl."

"You're over reacting, it was just a misunderstanding." Yuu said. "Shinoa is a perverted idiot, now can we stop all this stupid argument and just get home please."