Frenemy 2

"Why are you here?" Mikaela asked the man who sat across him from his desk. It had been a few weeks now and Narumi had kept on coming to his place, he was getting really tired of seeing him.

"You're so rude Mikaela." Narumi said. "I thought by now you'd have accepted me? We're friends aren't we?"

"I don't like you." Mikaela said.

"That makes two of us." Shingu spoke up from the couch he was on, he was scribbling on his drawing book.

"Doesn't that child go to school?" Narumi asked. "What would the Ichinoses think if they see their son behaving this way, he's a complete eyesore."

"Well someone hasn't been looking in their mirrors." Shingu said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BRAT?" Narumi yelled.

"What exactly are you doing here?" Shingu asked, still not looking up from what he was doing. "Even if you just want to see big brother, there should be a limit, you come here a lot and you're always into his business trying to find out more about his life. Are you a spy?"

"Is it wrong to want to know about my best friend?" Narumi asked.

"I'm not your best friend." Mikaela said.

"So harsh." Narumi said.

"You're acting rather strange." Shingu said while still scribbling. "Tell me, did you come back here for romantic purposes? Are you in love with big brother?"

"WHAT?" Narumi screamed.

"Gross man." Mikaela frowned. "I'm sorry, but if you are I don't accept."

"Shut up Mikaela." Narumi yelled at him. "You know I don't like you, I don't swing that way and in completely sure that neither do you, so if I did fall for you it'd be a dead road for me." Shingu began to laugh. "Hmm? What's so funny kid? Why are you laughing like that?"

Shingu couldn't stop laughing, his book dropped from his hands as he held his stomach and rolled around on the chair.

"Mikaela, shouldn't you be worried about this?" Narumi asked.

"Ignore him." Mikaela said.

Yumi stood in front of Mikaela's office door waiting, he had been back for a while now, classes for the day was done. He wanted to see Mikaela but couldn't because he was there, he being Mikaela's childhood friend. Mikaela had told him to stay away from him and try not to cross paths with him, he didn't say anything more.

Strangely everyone else agreed, when he had told others about Narumi, they agreed, they said he was nothing but trouble and he should be careful around him. But that was all, they didn't go further to say anything else.

"Just who exactly is he?" He sighed. "I want to see Mika."

"Hi dad." Yuu heard someone call, he turned to see Michiro.

"Michi!" He smiled. "Back from school? How was it?"

"Fine." He said. "Are you waiting to meet dad? Is he in there with someone?"

"Yes." Yuu sighed. "I just wish they'd hurry it up."

"I see, you want to do naughty things with dad right?" Michiro asked.

"WHAT?" Yuu jumped as he blushed. "Michi, no no its nothing like that, I just want to talk."

"Hmph...talk?" He grinned at him. "You two do lots of things with your mouths but talking is the least of it."

"Michiro, don't say things like that, you're only nine you're just a kid." Yuu said.

"K-kid?" Michiro frowned. "Neh...this kid has a boy friend, I know you have one too but when did you get yours, when you were seventeen right."