Reunited Siblings

"So, you finally figured it out?" Yumi said while chewing on some chips. Her friends had just told her their discovery about she and Mikaela.

"I can't believe you knew your brother was Mikaela Shindo." Junko said. "And you never told us."

"Would you have believed me?" Yumi asked. "You'd have been provably laughing in my face right now if I had told you."

"Well it doesn't matter." Nana said while holding a paper. "We have solid evidence that you're his sister, let's go meet him."

"I'm tired." Yumi said.

"TIRED?" Junko yelled. "YOU JUST LEARNT THAT YOUR OLDER BROTHER IS THE MIKAELA SHINDO, YOU SHOULDN'T BE LYING DOWN BY NOW. YOU SHOULD BE HALF WAY TO HIS MANSION."

"Please stop yelling." Yumi sighed. "I don't want to go, I'm not interested."

"Is she kidding me?' Hikari asked. "If I were in her shoes, I'd be jumping for joy by now."

Ami placed her hand over Yuki's head checking to see if she was alright. "She doesn't seem sick, hey Yumi, are you delusional?"

Yumi slapped Ami's hands away. "I'm fine, look I'm just not interested because he hates me. I told you, my parents abandoned him them had me. I replaced him, he can never forgive me for that."

"He's you're brother." Junko said. "Your own flesh and blood, Yumi, I'm sure deep down he loves you and will be glad to take you back."

"Loves me?" Yumi laughed. "I bet he thinks I died in that car crash, I'm dead to him, literally. Now leave me alone while I enjoy my chips."

"You're unbelievable." Junko said.

"Ok." Sayuri said as she held up a paper. "Here in my hand is proof that Mikaela has a little sister." She said to the small crowd of friends. "I've called you all here so we can figure out a way to reunite the Shindos."

A small mumble came from everyone.

"You made me leave my restaurant for this?" Guren yelled.

"I was in the middle of a very important game." Lacus said.

"You made us stay back home from school." Yoichi yelled.

"Quit your whining." Sayuri said. "This is important, we're going to be reuniting long lost siblings, I for one feel blessed to be a part of it."

"Good luck with that." Guren chuckled. "Last I remembered, Mikaela hates everything about his past life, his mother, his father and that little girl."

"But it's a bit unfair." Yuu said. "The girl didn't really do anything, he shouldn't hold such hate towards her, all she did was to be brought into this world."

"And according to Mikaela, it was the biggest mistake of her life." Lacus said. "Which means that there is no hope of reuniting those two, can Renée and I go home now?"

"Come on guys." Tomoe said. "We should at least try and do something about it."

"Are you not listening?" Lacus asked. "Mikaela will never accept that girl in his life."

"Why don't someone talk to him." Krul said. "Someone he loves and trust."

"You're his mother aren't you?" Ferid asked. "Talk to him, he'll listen to you."

"Sweetheart, he's a twenty five year old man." Krul said. "He's way past the age of listening to his mummy."

"The one to talk to him is someone who can touch his heart." Shinya said. "The most person he loves in his entire life." Everyone turned to look at Yuu.