Enemy

Mikaela tried calling Yuu while driving under the rain, but the call wasn't going through, Yuu's phone was switched off. He was aware that Yuu had no umbrella and the rain came out of no where, he might need help getting back. He stopped in front of the gates of the school and stepped out with an umbrella. Luckily,a woman was heading out of the school.

"Excuse me." He called her as she looked at him.

"Oh wow." She gasped. "You're Mr. Shindo."

"Yes." He said. "Please I'm looking for a student, his class had Saturday lessons today, his name is-"

"Yuichiro Hyakuya." She said. "Everyone knows him, not only is he the best first year student to get into the school, but he might be only one who has gotten a taste of your lips."

"Err..yes." He said. "Do you know where he is?"

"I'll call someone in his course and ask them." She took out her phone and called. "Hello Aya. Yes, good afternoon, you're still in school right? Is Yuichiro Hyakuya there? Oh ok. Thanks." She cut the call and looked at Mikaela. "She says that she saw Yuichiro leaving with a young man, thought it was a driver or something."

"What?" Mikaela was close to panicking. "I didn't send any driver."

"Is everything alright Mr. Shindo?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you for your help." He said as he rushed back into his car and quickly drove off. "Damn that boy, at his old age does he need to be reminded about the rules of strangers?" Mikaela hurried back home, he tried thinking of who could have taken Yuu. His mind kept going to Narumi but he ignored it, he knew Yuu wasn't that dumb to follow him after what he told him. "Where exactly do I even start from?"

"What a downpour." Sayuri said while staring out the window. She frowned. "Tomoe-chan, now is the perfect time for us to cuddle, leave work and come with me to bed."

"I'm going to pretend like you didn't say that." Tomoe said.

Suddenly the doors were banged opened and a very angry Mikaela walked in. "TOMOE, GET THE POLICE, I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START FINDING HIM!"

"Sir?" Tomoe was confused.

"What are you going on about Mikaela?" Sayuri asked. "Find who?"

"Yuu." He said.

"Yuu?" Both girls chorused and looked at each other then back to Mikaela. "Well Yuu is-"

"I SWEAR THAT BOY GETS ON MY NERVES." Mikaela paced around. "I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW, HOW CAN AN EIGHTEEN.. NO..A PRATICALLY NINETEEN YEAR OLD BOY GET INTO THE CAR OF A STRANGER?"

"Mr. Shindo-" Tomoe called.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM? I KNOW HE CAN BE A LITTLE DENSE BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH."

"Mikaela-" Sayuri called.

"ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE HE IS OR THE SLIGHTEST CLUE OF WHO TOOK HIM."

"Mr. Shindo-"

"I SWEAR WHEN I FIND HIM I WILL KILL HIM, AM ADULT LIKE HIMSELF CANNOT BE ABDUCTED SO EASILY, THAT'S HOW CHILDREN ARE KIDNAPPED, YOU ACT ALL FRIENDLY TO THEM, PROMISE THEM ICE CREAM AMD THEN JUST LIKE THAT, YOU GET THEM INTO THE BACK OF YOUR TRUCK. BUT THAT SHOULD NOT WORK ON A NINETEEN YEAR OLD."

"Mikaela-"

"AND FURTHER MORE!"

"MIKAELA SHINDO WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR A SECOND?" But women screamed.

"What?" Mikaela looked at them

Tomoe covered her mouth. "I'm sir sorry Mr. Shindo but you were getting on my nerves, you wouldn't be quiet and let me speak, I'm sorry for telling you to shut up."