Beauty's Birthday

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birth day to you.."

At this point in your life, you ask God why don't you have a gun beside you? Yes no matter how you look at it, the only way for the situation to be handled would be to kill every nuisance. Mikaela snarled at the choir in front of him, they had broken into his room at four am in the morning and were singing to him when he was trying to sleep. The nerve of some people.

"Happy Birthday, dear Mikaela, happy Birthday to you." They ended and began clapping.

"Happy twenty fifth birthday son." Krul said. "I wanted to be the first to here the first words that comes out of my baby's mouth as he clocks twenty five, so sweety, what is your first word?"

"GET OUT!" Mikaela growled.

"What the hell was that?"

"I can't believe we actually got our asses up so early in the morning only to get thrown out, so much hate."

"Mrs. Krul, your son needs to work on his attitude."

"My son is an idiot, I think we can all agree on that." Krul said.

"Indeed we can." They all chorused.

Yuu couldn't believe his eyes, it was just seven in the morning and the sky was filled with Confetti's shooting around the mansion. A plane in the sky held out a banner wishing Mikaela a happy birthday and no doubt it was going to circulate the town. "Well, I guess this is a birthday for you when you're rich."

Suddenly someone barged his door opened, it was Krul, before Yuu was able to ask what was going on, some men came in lifting Yuu off his feet and talking him away.

"I look stupid Mrs. Krul." Yuu said while looking in the mirror, he was not liking the clothes Krul was picking out for him. "Can't I just wear something simple?"

"No." Krul said. "You two could go somewhere fancy, you never can tell."

"Still, I want to wear something I'll be comfortable in." Yuu said. "Besides I'm sure Mika won't mind."

"Possibly." Krul said. "So where you able to find a gift?"

"No." Yuu frowned. "I'm a failure, I couldn't get him anything, I'm such a lousy-"

"Boyfriend?"

"Friend." Yuu blushed.

"Still in denial." She frowned. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find something for him, maybe you can stop by the super market and get him something."

"I hope so." Yuu said. "Now can I please wear what I want to wear."

"Happy birthday sir."

Birthday greetings came from all corners as Mikaela walked through the hallways, he was already dressed and ready for his day out with Yuu. "Mr. Shindo." Tomoe walked up to him. "We have a problem, the paparazzi are crowded up by the gate, you'll have to leave through the back with Yuichiro.

"Can't a guy get some peace on his birthday?" He asked.

Yuu was now dressed up and ready to move out.

"Wow you look so cute." Krul said. "I hope you two won't be out so long, I really want Mikaela here so the party starts by 9pm."

"A night party?" Yuu pouted. "I can't attend that."