Fright

"A new house?" Yoichi asked.

"Yes." Kimizuki said. "Not really a house, but a nice and affordable apartment. I've already picked on, the rent is ok and it's quite big. Bigger than this dump."

"This is not a dump Shiho." Yoichi said. "I like it here, a lot."

"Well you'll love it at the new place." Kimizuki said. "My new work has really been helping me, I've been asked to prepare meals to different occasions, I guess my cooking is good."

"Your cooking is amazing." Yoichi said. "But wait, why did you get a new house?"

"Well." Kimizuki said. "I told you before right? About my little sister staying over at my friends. I'm ready to take her in now, she's lived years of her life without me, only visiting in a while. I really want to step up and show that I am now the big brother she can rely on."

"Oh Shiho, that's sweet." Yoichi smiled. "I really can't wait to meet cute little Mirai."

"I've told her much about you." He said. "We talk at times."

"And you didn't let me say hello?" Yoichi frowned. "Shiho, that's not fair."

"Don't worry." Kimizuki said as he patted his head. "You'll meet her soon, by the way, how have your exams been going?"

"Great." Yoichi said. "Tomorrow's the last paper, finally we are free at last."

"You do know that you begin college almost immediately right?" He asked.

"Don't ruin the moment." Yoichi said.

"LAST PAPER IS DONE, FINALS ARE OVER, CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH?"

"HALLELUJAH!"

The final year students of Hiragi high could not contain their joy, finals were over and they were done with high school. Hopefully, they wouldn't fail any subject. Does certain of themselves wasted no time in tearing their books, stomping on their bags, they were making a ruckus in school.

"OI YOU DAMN FINAL YEARS!" A man screamed to them. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING BEHAVING LIKE BARBARIANS? IF YOU'RE DONE WITH YOUR EXAMS THEN GO HOME DAMN IT."

The kids screamed, some students carried a bucket filled with water and poured on the man as they all ran out of the gates. "Kids." He said as he wiped his face. "I hate them so much."

"So what college are you two applying for?" A girl asked Yuu and Yoichi.

"Tokyo University." They chorused.

"You're going together?" She asked. "Lucky, at least you'll know someone. My parents are forcing me to go all the way to Hokkaido to study. Well good luck on your entrance exams."

"You too." Yuu said as the girl waved and left. "I can't believe it, we're done with highschool."

"That depends on if you passed." Yoichi said.

"Oh Yoichi." Yuu said. "Of course I passed, and I don't really think teachers will fail anyone. No one would want an old face in their class again." They laughed.

"So." Yoichi said. "The Mallory Scholarship thing, I hear they're done grading the scores. I'm a bit anxious to know the top four students."

"I don't really care." Yuu said. "Now, I'm going to go home and study hard for Tokyo University, Mika and I made a deal, if I get in as one of the top twenty students, he'll buy me a car."

"A car?" Yuu asked. "But you can't drive."

"I'll learn." Yuu said.

"That's really cool." Yoichi said. "I also made a deal with Shiho, funny how he also wants me to get among the top twenty."