Father 2

"I said no." Miyu said.

"BRAT, THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO ASK YOU, TELL ME WHERE YOU USED TO LIVE RIGHT NOW!" Mikaela yelled at Miyu. They had been asking her a for a long time to show them to her former home so they could meet her dad. She was being stubborn and refused.

"No." She said.

"THAT'S IT!" Mikaela was about to charge but Yuu held him back.

"Mika, we managed to cure a bit of her androphobia don't give it back to her." Yuu said.

"We don't have to bring that man." She said. "He won't agree to it, he won't sign it, just take us in."

"You don't understand Miyu." Yuu said. "If Mika can't get your dad to release you and Michiro, he doesn't have any right to have you two. And if your dad doesn't take you back, you'll be forced to go to some orphanage. So please, tell us where he lives."

"No." She said.

"Unbelievable." Mikaela said. "Don't you want to live here?"

"I do." She said. "And I can without having to meet that monster, we'll call that lady back and lie to her, tell her that we found him dead when we went to see him."

"How terrible." Mikaela said. "Smart! But just terrible."

"I'm not going to say a word about him." She said. "Unless you can somehow read my mind." She ran up the stairs and turned back to them. "I won't say anything." She said and left.

"What a stubborn little girl." Mikaela said. "What do we do now?"

"You guys are funny." Sayuri said. "You can't ask Miyu for something like this, you have to go for the weakest link."

"The weakest link?" Yuu and Mikaela chorused. Sayuri smirked and pointed her fingers, they turned to see Michiro sitting on the couch reading.

"Weak link." She said as she walked to him. "Hey Michi, we were wondering-"

"No." He said.

"What? You don't even know what I was bout to ask yet?" She said.

"You've come to ask me since you can't get big sister to talk." He said. Sayuri was shocked that he saw through her plan. "I'm eight but I'm not stupid, big sister and I made a promise never to speak of our former home or our former dad. I always keep my promises."

"You've got to be kidding me." Mikaela sighed.

"Michiro, you don't understand, we're doing this for you." Sayuri said.

"He'll only bring nothing but trouble." Michiro said. "He's the devil himself, we shouldn't meet him, let's g with big sister's plan and lie to the lady."

"Oh god!" Sayuri took in a deep breath and calmed down. "Shingu, sweety, isn't there something we can do for you that will make you tell us where you live?"

"No." He said bluntly. "Nothing at all."

"We'll take you somewhere fun." She smiled.

"Bribery is a sin." He said.

"THE HELL!" Sayuri yelled.

"The only person that can make me tell you is big sister." Michiro said. "No one else can make me say a word."

"Michi..tell me where your former dad lives." Shingu said.

Michiro gulped, he couldn't believe what the adults were doing. They were trying to use Shingu to make his spill everything. "Sh-shingu? I can't." He said.