Break Up: Scholarship

"Yuu!" Akane called out to Yuu running after him but he just ignored her and left the house. "Yuu?"

"There it is again." Miyu said. "He just left without saying a word, he's angry I tell you."

"It all started a few days ago." Akane said. "After he came back to his room, did he have a fight with Mr. Shindo?"

"That could be why." Yumi said. "But what kind of fight will make him nice back to his own room....AND WHY THE HELL HAVE WE STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN? I THOUGHT WE HAD ISSUES WITH NARUMI?"

"Maybe these two problems are connected." Miyu said. "Anyway, we should probably get to school, we'll leave all the thinking to that lazy Shingu who still refuses coming with us."

"Big sister do you want to fight?" Michiro asked.

"Mikaela." Krul knocked on Mikaela's door. "Mikaela, Mikaela please, open up for mummy." There was no response, it had started a few days ago, Mikaela had stop showing up to work and had locked himself up in his bedroom. "Mikaela, please, do you have something you want to talk about? Please open up son." She knocked harder but he still didn't answer. "Son please." She begged but still, nothing.

"I'm getting worried." Sayuri said. "He's never been like this before, what do you think happened to him?"

"Whatever it is, it really must have hurt." Krul said.

"Maybe an argument with Yuu?" Sayuri said. "I heard that Yuu moved back to his room."

"What kind of argument will make Yuu move to his room?" Krul panicked a bit and kept on hitting the door. "MIKAELA, MIKAELA OPEN THE DOOR! MIKAELA BATHORY."

"Calm down Aunty Krul." Sayuri said as she held her. "He's not going to open it, let's just leave him for a while now."

"Mmmh? Becca-chan what do you mean by that?" Airi frowned as she painted her nails and was on the phone. "I'm telling you, I'll find a man, don't push me. I know, I'm almost twenty seven but it's not my fault, I can't find that perfect guy, the guys coming on to me...well they're not the one." She looked at her fingernails and smiled. "I told you, he's not interested anymore, he's found someone else and is happy with him..ehh? That's right I said he's happy with his new boyfriend....WHY ARE YOU SORRY FOR ME REBBECA? SO RUDE URGGHH." she cut the call and sighed meaning back to her couch.

"Unbelievable." She said. "By the way, I wonder how Mich is doing, maybe I should call and say hi." She giggled. Her phone rang again. "If it's Rebecca I'm ignoring it." She picked the call but it was a strange foreign number. "Who's this?" She answered the phone. "Hello."

"Hello Airi-chan." The caller said. "It's me Makoto Narumi."

"Mako-chan." She smiled. "It's been a while, how've you been? How's Japan? Have you met Mich yet?"

"Well yes." He said.

"I hope you two didn't fight." She said. "You two were always fighting when we were younger."

"Airi-chan, I want you to come to Japan." He said.

"What? Why?" She asked. "Is something wrong?"

"It's a request from Mikaela, he has something very important he wants to tell you." He said. "I want you here as soon as possible. I've already got you your plans ticket, you leave early tomorrow morning."

"But wait, Mako-chan-"

"Please Airi-chan." He begged. "I'm very certain you'll be very happy with what happens."