Beauty Vs Beast

"Done." Yuu sighed. "Three thousand words of apology to that asshole." Yuu thought back to the previous day, how he spilled juice all over his head. He smiled to himself. "That'll teach him, Yuichiro Hyakuya is not to be messed with." He said as he stood from his seat and left the room.

The elevator opened up and Yuu walked out, he was greeted by many people clapping and cheering him. He looked around shocked.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"You are our hero."

"Way to show him."

"I love you so much."

Everyone had something to say as he walked through the middle. He remembered, yesterday he had acted rudely to Mikaela in front of them. He felt a bit bad that they had to hold in the much anger they had for him. He was glad to be able to speak out for all of them. "Thank you, you're all welcome."

"What is going on here?"

Everyone turned to see Mikaela behind them. They all scattered, running into their offices, Mikaela looked at Yuichiro who was smiling at him.

"Good morning." Yuu said. "I have your apology letter." He waved the paper at him.

"Come with me." Mikaela said as he turned and walked away, Yuu followed. He led Yuu into his office and he took a seat, Yuu walked over to his table and was about dropping the paper. "Don't drop it there." Mikaela said.

"Where am I supposed to put it?" Yuu asked.

"Put?" Mikaela laughed. "Oh no, you are going you read it for me you little tramp."

"I'm sorry but I have school." Yuu said.

"It's Sunday."

"Sunday school."

"Just read the damn letter."

Yuu sighed and opened up the letter and began to read. "Dear Asshole." Mikaela gave him a cold stare, Yuu smiled. "Just kidding. Dear Mr. Shindo.........and I really do hope you forgive me, love Yuichiro Hyaku-"

"Love?" Mikaela laughed. "Please don't flatter yourself, anyway, now you're done you may proceed to rip the paper in pieces. The trash can is just outside."

"I spent a lot of time writing this." Yuu said. "Aren't you going to at least treasure it?"

"Why?" Mikaela asked. Yuu shook his head, this man was wrong on so many levels. "Anyway like I said, rip it." Yuu looked at the letter and back to Mikaela. He immediately began tearing it into pieces. "That's a good little tramp, now the trashcan is outside. You may get out."

Yuu stood there for a moment still staring at Mikaela who had turn to his laptop. He smirked and walked over to his side, Mikaela noticed him standing beside him. He ignored him at first but then it just got irritating, he turned to him, opening his mouth to say something, only to have the torn up pieces of papers thrown in his face.

"I kind if prefer this trash can." Yuu said.

"Tramp, what is your problem?"

"You are my problem." Yuu said. "You're rude and annoying and treat people like dirt. Well I guess it doesn't matter to you with all the cash you have."

"Right you are." Mikaela smiled. "Now go get a broom and clean up this mess." He referred to the torn up papers.

"And to think I was actually looking forward to meeting the man who saved us." Yuu said as he walked towards the door, before he walked out, two people blocked his way and poured something all over his body. Mikaela burst out laughing. "Eww..what is this?"