Mother's Day

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T  GET HER A GIFT? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH  YOU MIKAELA?"

Yuu yelled at his husband because of his laid back attitude. It was Mother's Day and he oh so proudly admits that he didn't get his mother Krul anything.

"I don't usually give her gifts. Just a kiss on the cheek."

"That's not enough. Mika, I get that we're  married and I know you care about me more than any person in the world but SHE IS YOUR MOTHER  FOR GOD SAKES! So if you can get me thirty cars just for something as silly as getting my drivers license then you can do something big for Krul on this holy day mother's are celebrated. She's a blessing to you, should I remind you that she is the reason you and I are even together."

That was true as Mika thought about it, if it weren't for Krul he wouldn't have adopted the Hyakuya orphanage and wouldn't have met Yuu.

"I guess you're right."

"You guess?" Yuu frowned. "Mika why do you take things likely with Krul? You act like you don't even love her and it makes me worry."

"You really think I don't love my mother?"

"You don't act like you do." Yuu said. "But I'm sure you do, you're just too stubborn to show that motherly love. No matter how much you grow you're still her little baby. Don't you think she'd miss seeing her little baby?"

"So you want me to wear a diaper for her?"

"YOU'RE MISSING THE DAMN POINT!" Yuu yelled.

"Knock Knock." Krul walked in. "Good morning my cuties. How was your night?"

"Aren't you supposed to be at your modeling shoot."

She blushed. "Well it's Mother's Day you know so they let me off for today. Mika... "

"Mikaela." Mika scowled at her. "My name is Mikaela, Yuu gave me that sweet name therefore only he gets to call me it."

"MIKA!"

"It's ok Yuu that doesn't even matter." Krul said. "Since it's  my day off I was really hoping to spend the day with my son.....ssss...." She laughed nervously.

"You want to spend the day off with Mika right?"

Krul jumped. "Please don't take it personal Yuu, you're my son as well and I love you so much but every Mother's Day you're the one I always go out with, either you or my husband and just for once I'd like to go with-" she looked at Mika. "The last time we ever did any fun mother son thing was when he was very little, eighteen, that's a long time, he's a man in his thirties now and... I just...want...to."

"Are you asking me out on a date mother?" Mika smirked.

"Do you always have to take everything and make it so perverted?" Yuu asked. "Go with her."

"Ok I'll come."

"Really?" Krul jumped.

"Why are you getting all excited?" Mika asked. "Wait, where are we even going?"

Krul brought out two tickets.

"She already has it all planned."

Mika sighed. "Let's just go, you can manage without me right Yuu?"

"Of course I can. I don't need you every second of my life you know."

"RUDE!!! THAT WASN'T  WHAT YOU SAID DURING OUR HEARTFELT LOVE CONFESSIONS."

"Let's  go son." Krul pulled him along.

"Bye you two have fun." Yuu waved.