The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

Break Up: Scholarship

5K 286 1K
By tessyoc

"Yuu!" Akane called out to Yuu running after him but he just ignored her and left the house. "Yuu?"

"There it is again." Miyu said. "He just left without saying a word, he's angry I tell you."

"It all started a few days ago." Akane said. "After he came back to his room, did he have a fight with Mr. Shindo?"

"That could be why." Yumi said. "But what kind of fight will make him nice back to his own room....AND WHY THE HELL HAVE WE STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN? I THOUGHT WE HAD ISSUES WITH NARUMI?"

"Maybe these two problems are connected." Miyu said. "Anyway, we should probably get to school, we'll leave all the thinking to that lazy Shingu who still refuses coming with us."

"Big sister do you want to fight?" Michiro asked.

"Mikaela." Krul knocked on Mikaela's door. "Mikaela, Mikaela please, open up for mummy." There was no response, it had started a few days ago, Mikaela had stop showing up to work and had locked himself up in his bedroom. "Mikaela, please, do you have something you want to talk about? Please open up son." She knocked harder but he still didn't answer. "Son please." She begged but still, nothing.

"I'm getting worried." Sayuri said. "He's never been like this before, what do you think happened to him?"

"Whatever it is, it really must have hurt." Krul said.

"Maybe an argument with Yuu?" Sayuri said. "I heard that Yuu moved back to his room."

"What kind of argument will make Yuu move to his room?" Krul panicked a bit and kept on hitting the door. "MIKAELA, MIKAELA OPEN THE DOOR! MIKAELA BATHORY."

"Calm down Aunty Krul." Sayuri said as she held her. "He's not going to open it, let's just leave him for a while now."

"Mmmh? Becca-chan what do you mean by that?" Airi frowned as she painted her nails and was on the phone. "I'm telling you, I'll find a man, don't push me. I know, I'm almost twenty seven but it's not my fault, I can't find that perfect guy, the guys coming on to me...well they're not the one." She looked at her fingernails and smiled. "I told you, he's not interested anymore, he's found someone else and is happy with him..ehh? That's right I said he's happy with his new boyfriend....WHY ARE YOU SORRY FOR ME REBBECA? SO RUDE URGGHH." she cut the call and sighed meaning back to her couch.

"Unbelievable." She said. "By the way, I wonder how Mich is doing, maybe I should call and say hi." She giggled. Her phone rang again. "If it's Rebecca I'm ignoring it." She picked the call but it was a strange foreign number. "Who's this?" She answered the phone. "Hello."

"Hello Airi-chan." The caller said. "It's me Makoto Narumi."

"Mako-chan." She smiled. "It's been a while, how've you been? How's Japan? Have you met Mich yet?"

"Well yes." He said.

"I hope you two didn't fight." She said. "You two were always fighting when we were younger."

"Airi-chan, I want you to come to Japan." He said.

"What? Why?" She asked. "Is something wrong?"

"It's a request from Mikaela, he has something very important he wants to tell you." He said. "I want you here as soon as possible. I've already got you your plans ticket, you leave early tomorrow morning."

"But wait, Mako-chan-"

"Please Airi-chan." He begged. "I'm very certain you'll be very happy with what happens."

"Um..ok." She said.

"Bye bye." He said and hung up.

She stared at her phone. "Just what on earth does Mich want to tell me that he can't do it on the phone?"

Mikaela laid in bed, that was about all he was doing since the day he broke up with Yuu. He couldn't do anything but sulk, seeing Yuu cry, it broke his heart. That was all he ever did when they were together, cry and get hurt. But no more,  even if it would take time for him to recover from their harsh break up, once he found someone else, he would be happy.

His phone rang, he wasn't really in the mood to answer it. He had ignored everyone for days bow, hadn't left his room, hadn't talked, hadn't slept, hadn't eaten. He looked at the phone, it was an unknown number, but he could tell who he was. The one who was ruining his life right now.

"Hi Mikaela." Narumi said. "How are you doing? I bet you're doing great now you've left that child."

"Why are you calling me?" Mikaela asked.

"You sound gloomy." Narumi said. "Don't tell me you're crying."

"I never cry." He said.

"What a strong boy." Narumi said. "Anyway, you should cheer up, you'll be having a visitor soon. Airi-chan."

"Airi?" He asked.

"Yes." He said. "This is your second chance Mikaela, make things right with Airi-Chan, you loved her for a long time. This kid has only been in your life for about what? Two years? Airi has been with you since you were kids. Surely the feelings you had for her back then can be brought back."

"No. It can't." He said. "I don't love her, not anymore. I'm in love with Yuichiro."

"No no you can't be Mikaela." Narumi said. "See how peaceful it is now you've broken up? Anyway, Airi-chan will be returning to Japan, she believes you have something to tell her. Try talking to her, try starting afresh, after all she isn't over you you know. I'm sure soon, you'll forget all about that kid, you and Airi-chan are meant for each other Mikaela. Well bye, be expecting her ok."

Yuu watched the woman before him in shock as she hurriedly ate the food on the table. "They didn't feed you in the hospital Miss. Nabatame?" He asked.

She chewed and swallowed. "I'm sorry." She said. "Where are my manners?" She looked at her bandaged up hand. "It's just that, I hate hospital food, they always make me vomit. I usually go hungry or have someone get me something outside."

"I see." He said. "Well I'm glad I could treat you to lunch, it's an apology for what happened."

"It's ok." She smiled. "I'm feeling much better now, I just wish I'll be set free from that place." She sighed and drank her soda. "So, have you changed your mind yet?"

"No." He said.

"You really are stubborn." She pouted. "Everyone would want to be in your shoes right now, every graduate of Mallory has always made it out big in life, they become really rich you know."

"I don't really care about money." He said.

"WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MONEY?" She yelled. "You are one strange child. Why don't you tell me why you don't want to go? It's really confusing?" She laughed. "What's wrong? Can't stay away from mummy and daddy?"

"My parents are dead." He said.

Saki choked on her drink and began coughing. "I'm so sorry, I had no idea and-"

"It's ok." He said.

"Do you have siblings?" She asked. "Are they reason why you don't want to leave?"

"No." He shook his head. "That's not why."

"Then why?" He asked. "Come on you can talk to me Yuichiro, you can take me as big sister Saki right now." Yuu looked at her and debated in his mind if he should tell her or not. He gave in and just decided to tell her, just for the heck of it.

"I don't want to go because....I don't want to be away from my boyfriend." He said.

She spat out her drink and began coughing. Her cheeks turning red. "D-did you say boyfriend?"

"Yes boyfriend." Yuu said. "Is there a problem?"

"No." She said. "Not at all...BUT WAIT, IS THAT REALLY A GOOD REASON NOT TO COME? What's wrong? You can't handle long distance relationships? I'm sure it'll be fine, once you graduate and have all that money, you'll see leaving each other for a while was all for good."

"I don't care about the money." He said. "Money doesn't interest me, I mean, my boyfriend is a billionaire."

Saki's jaw dropped. "B-b-b- BILLIONAIRE?? WAIT WAIT, BUT YOU'RE ONLY JUST A KID, HOW DO YOU HAVE A BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND......"

Yuu wondered why he was saying "has" like he had forgotten he and Mikaela's problem at the moment. They certainly weren't dating anymore, but still, Yuu wasn't giving up yet, he wanted  him back. He couldn't handle this break up, it was hurting him.

"Wow I'm so jealous." Saki said. "I wish I could get a guy like me, but I guess I'm single forever." She laughed and looked at Yuu. "Yuichiro." She was shocked seeing him. "W-why are you crying?" She asked.

Yuu's vision became blurry because of the tears welling up in his eyes. Every time he thought of Mikaela, he would cry. He couldn't believe that he was no longer with him, he didn't want to believe it. Sometimes he would hit himself, hoping he would wake up from the nightmare. It was just too much, Mikaela promised him that he would stop his tears but he didn't stop them, he made them come out more. He wanted Mikaela back into his life.

"That was so much fun." Yumi said as she and Yumi were leaving a book shop. "Honoka is now too busy with college to come buy me Yaoi manga, so I'm buying myself."

"That was embarrassing." Miyu said. "The cashier kept on looking at us, what us the matter with you Yumi? You're too young for this thing."

"I'm eleven who cares." She said. "Let's just get home before someone starts to worry."

"Miyu." Someone called out to them as they turned to see Ranmaru at the other side of the road. He was with some friends and they seem to be walking home from school.

"AAAH!" Miyu screamed. "It's Ranmaru, what do I do?" She looked around. "Where do I run?"

"Why are you running?" Yumi asked. "It's just Ranmaru. Talk to him."

"You don't understand." Miyu said. "I've been avoiding him for months now, ever since I-" Miyu blushed. She hadn't spoken to Ranmaru ever since she confessed to him. She was too scared to see what he had to say about it.

Ranamru began crossing and his friends followed him.

"Looks like he's coming." Yumi said.

"Ah! He's coming with his friends." She said. "I'm sure he won't talk about it in front of them."

"Hi Miyu." He said as he approached her.

"Um..hello Ranmaru." She said nevoursly.

"I'm here too." Yumi waved.

"Hello Yumi." He smiled and waved back.

"Ranmaru." One of his friends called. "What are we doing here? Let's get going before the ramen shop gets filled up."

"I'm coming." He said. "Are you girls on your way back home?"

"Yes." Yumi said. "We just went to get something from the book shop."

Ranmaru looked at Miyu, who was really shaky, her heads were down and she refused to look at him. "Miyu." He called.

"Y-y-yes." She answered.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about what you said." He said to her. "I haven't had the time to do so yet because you were always avoiding me."

"I'm sorry about that." She said. "But you really don't have to give me an answer. I'm just a kid, what do I know about stuff like that."

"Ranamaru." One of his female friend called. "What are you talking about with this kid? Let's go already."

"You seem rather busy." Miyu said. "Let's just go Yumi."

"Wait." He stopped her. "Miyu I-"

"This is getting annoying." Another friend said. "Who is the girl anyway?"

"Her?" He asked. "This is Mr. Mikaela Shindo's daughter Miyu Shindo. And she's also my girlfriend."

"WHAAAAAAAT?" They all screamed.

"DUDE THAT'S GROSS."

"SHE'S JUST A CHILD."

"RANMARU YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BIG PEDO."

"THIS IS NOT RIGHT MAN."

Miyu's entire face became red, she wondered if she heard correctly. Ranmaru just called her his girlfriend.

"Maybe I should explain." Ranmaru said. "Sometime ago she confessed her feelings for me."

"Oh so she's just as guilty."

"Hey kid, what happened to boys your own age?"

"I haven't been able to answer her for a while now." He said. "But I actually like her too."

"EEEEEEHHHHHHHHH?"

"Y-Y-You do?" She asked.

"Yes." He nodded. "But it'd be a bit strange for us to start dating now, so I was thinking that you would wait until you're bigger. Then we can become a lovely couple then."

"R-Ranmaru?" She called.

"Ranmaru." One of his friends walked over to him and slapped him. "YOU JERK." She yelled and ran away in tears.

"Eh? What did I do?" He asked. "What's with Tamao?"

"You really are an idiot."

"What did I do?" He asked.

"All this time, Tamao had her eyes set in you."

"And you had yours set on this kid."

"Huh? Tamao liked me?" He asked. "I had no idea."

"Of course you didn't." A girl said. "That's the whole idea of a secret crush, well I don't blame you. She should have confessed to you ages ago, it's no ones fault you picked to be a pedo."

"Oi did you not hear me just now?" He yelled. "We are not dating yet, she's my girlfriend but we'll start dating when she's older, maybe in highschool."

"Well..she does have a large chest." One of the boys smirked. Miyu blushed and covered her body.

"Stop that you pervert." Ranmaru said.

"Well, there's no way we can go to that ramen shop again." A girl said. "Why don't you run along with your cute girlfriend, we'll see you tomorrow ok."

"Bye Ranmaru."

"Don't have too much fun with that cutie."

"She's twelve you loon."

They watched them leave until they were out of sight. "Sorry about that Miyu." He said. "I had to say it then because I thought you'd keep on avoiding me and I won't be able to tell you. I'm sorry."

"It's ok." She said as she smiled. "I'm ....really happy Ranmaru. Thank you."

"Why don't I take you both home." He said as he held Miyu's hand and she blushed. "We can do this much until we're older."

"Just what more do you want to do with her?" Yumi frowned. "Sheesh. Now here I am, third wheeling. Literally."

"Don't worry Yumi, I'm sure you'll find the perfect guy." Miyu said.

"Or girl." Yumi said. "Never forget girls are really cute." She giggled.

"MIKA!" Yuu had arrived home and was now knocking at Mikaela's door. "MIKA! MIKA! OPEN UP, PLEASE MIKA IT'S ME YUU!" It didn't  long for the door to unlock and Mikaela to open it.

"Yuu?" He called. "What's the matter? Is everything al-" Yuu silenced him by jumping into his arms and kissing him. "Yuu." Mikaela pulled him away. "What are you doing?"

"I give up Mika." He said. "This is a game right? You win. You win Mika, I give up. I'm done playing, I can't continue because it's breaking my heart. So are we together again? Am I yours again Mika? Please say yes."

"Yuu." Mikaela called. "This isn't a game. You know we can't, it's the only way you can be happy."

"DO I LOOK HAPPY TO YOU?" He screamed as tears welled up in his eyes. "Tell me, do I? This isn't fair Mika, it's killing me inside, I can't concentrate at all. I need you back in my life Mika, the only way I can ever be happy is by having you by my side. I love you Mika, don't you understand that?"

"Yuu-"

"No way."

They heard someone say and turned to see Sayuri behind them.

"So it really is true." Sayuri said. "You two have broken up."

"It doesn't concern you Sayuri." Mikaela said.

"What does that mean?" Sayuri yelled. "Of course it does, why did you two break up? Don't tell me it's because of Makoto! You guys actually let him win?"

"Isn't it better this way?" Mikaela asked. "He's stopped terrorizing the place hasn't he? What's the point of letting innocent people get hurt because of- Yuu, I'm sure you'll find someone else, you'll be happy again."

"No Mika." Yuu hugged him. "I can never be happy without you, it's only you Mika. It's only you, you're the beginning of my fairy tale and you have to be my ending, we have to end this with a happily ever after. Please Mika, please, I can't live without you, please take me back. Please." He cried on his chest.

"UNFORGIVABLE!" Shingu screamed making everyone in the room shiver in fear. "Unforgivable I say, do you know how difficult it was to get you two to man up and confess your feelings for each other? I will not stand for this, that is why I have gathered everyone here and we will try and get you two back together."

"No offense." Ferid spoke up. "But I really have to get to work."

"You can go a day without watching men slam their dicks into each other's asshole." Krul said.

"Why am I here exactly?" Lacus asked.

"I want to sleep." Renée said.

"Aren't you suppose to be in school you pathetic son?" Guren asked.

"Don't call our baby pathetic Guren." Shinya said.

"I should be killing people not doing this." Claude said.

"I'm bored." Zen said.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP." Shingu screamed again, silencing them. "These two are getting back together or I swear we will go war."

"Go to war with who?" Ferid asked.

"I don't know with anyone." Shingu said. "So, let's start tossing ideas, I vote we should lock them up in a room filled with sex toys."

"YOU ROTTEN CHILD!"

"Shingu you need to know your limits."

"Guren don't call our son rotten."

"This child scares me."

"Where was he adopted from? Hell?"

"SHUT UP." Shingu screamed again, once again silencing them. Someone then knocked on the door. "WHO?"

"Um..s-s-sorry t-t-to disturb but..t-there's someone here to see Mr. Shindo."

"MR. SHINDO ISN'T HERE." Shingu yelled. "TELL THE PERSON TO FUCK OFF, WE'RE BUSY HERE." Everyone in the room gasped.

"Ehh? Shingu-chan?" Shingu-chan is that you?"

"Shingu-chan?" He asked. "Wait! Ricchan?" The doors opened as Airi walked him.

"Woah it's a full house." She smiled. "Hello everybody, long time no see."

"Who is this?" Renée asked

"Rittie." Sayuri called. "What are you doing here?"

"I'd like to know myself." She said. "You see, I got a message saying that Mich wanted to tell me something and I had to come to Japan asap. I was surprised at first, I mean, couldn't he just tell me on the phone?" She gasped. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, is it? Waaaa..is he and Yuu getting married? Oh I'm so happy for them. Do they want me to be the brides maid." She laughed. "What are you saying Airi there's no bride." She liked at everyone who seemed not to be happy at all. "Um..is something the matter?"

"Airi." Mikaela walked into the room.

"Ah Mich." She smiled. "It's been a while."

"Mikaela, what on earth is going on here?" Krul asked. "Why is she here?"

"Right after you stupidly broke the heart of that poor kid." Lacus said.

"Broke his heart?" Airi looked at Mikaela. "Mich? What are they talking about? Is something the matter? Mako-chan told me you had something to tell me."

"I knew I smelt a rat." Sayuri said. "The bastard is trying to set them up again."

"Set who up?" Airi asked. "I'm confused guys what's going on?"

"Listen Airi." Sayuri held her. "Makoto, he's behind all this, you'll never believe what that bastard did."

"Mako-chan? B-bastard? Just what's going on here?" She asked.

"The snake made big brother Mikaela and Yuu break up." Shingu said. "And now he wants you and Mikaela to get back together because he believes you love him and haven't let go."

"W-what?" She asked as she looked at Mikaela. "Mich, what is going on here? Did you really break up with Yuu?"

"ICE CREAM." Saki screamed in joy.

"Are you a kid in a woman's body?" Yuu asked.

"Shut up." She frowned. "You should be thanking me, I'm taking you out because of your broken heart. Men are beast I swear."

"Mika isn't a beast though." Yuu said.

"Yes he is." She said. "Now eat up, hey, you're almost nineteen right? Wanna go drink? We can then scream our frustrations out on Tokyo tower."

"What are we? A depressed couple?" He frowned.

"Are you still waiting for him? This Mika?" She asked.

Yuu was quiet for a moment. "No." He said.

"Eh? You're not?" She asked.

"Mika has made it pretty clear that he doesn't want me back in his life." Yuu said.

"I'm so sorry." She said. "Do you want me to introduce you to someone? I know a guy who's gay, he's a detective and-"

"I accept." He said.

"What?"

"The scholarship." He said. "I mean there's no point staying here after all right? S-so...do you think Mallory is still opened for me?"

"Of course it is." She said. "I'm so glad you're coming, don't worry I'm sure you'll find a better boyfriend than your ex, by the way what's your boyfriends full name. Mika?"

"Mikaela Shindo." He said.

"Hmm?" She giggled. "Woah, he bears the same name as the billionaire Mikaela Shindo. Hahaha what a coincidence."

"My boyfriend is Mikaela Shindo, the billionaire of Japan." Yuu said.

"ARE YOU A MAD MAN?" She yelled. "DON'T JUST THROW THAT AWAY, JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? I DECLINE THE OFFER OF YOU COMING."

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WOMAN?"

"IT'S MIKAELA FUCKING SHINDO YOU IDIOT.. GO MAKE UP WITH HIM."

"AND YOU THINK I HAVEN'T TRIED?" Yuu yelled. "You piss me off. Just shut up and tell me when we leave?"

"In about a week." She said. "BUT MIKAELA FUCKING SHINDO MAN!"

"Lay off my back hoe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.7K 16
♠ Evangeline Tepes, heir of the 1st progenitor and the eldest daughter of the great vampire king, as well as the elder half-sister to Krul Tepes. E...
95.4K 3.9K 25
[Owari no Seraph AU: Mika x Yuu | Boy x Boy] Around the age of 6, Yuu had lost his best friend, Mikaela, during a kidnapping incident. Both of them...
20.7K 644 7
A story; in which Yuichiro was a playboy and falls in love with Mika, the person whom he doesn't know that will completely change his life forever. W...
35.5K 696 11
☆Mikayuu☆ Mika and Yuu are Childhood friends, But Mika had to move leaving Yuu alone, a few years later, Yuu is a senior, Mika is 20 years old, Read...