partynextdoor // a.i

Por canuary

where alcohol combines with acrylic and weed meets wisdom. artist!ashton lowercase titles intended Más

prehand ; partynextdoor
muse
tbh
belong to the city
recognize
east liberty
fwu
things & such
candy
no feelings
grown woman
options
relax with me
break from toronto
west district
jus know
bout it
not nice
come and see me
you've been missed
problems
selfless
don't know how
daughter
gold
wait for you
let's get married
end hand ; sex on the beach

welcome to the party

1K 17 7
Por canuary

"The music keeps playing
And your hearts starts jumping
And your head keeps spinning
Cause the bass keeps turning up"

as.

I sat infront of a blank canvas, my shirt across the room as I stared at the bedroom wall. My mind was scrambling with black and white lines as I sat with a paint brush dipped in red paint; the brush being limp in my grasp. I exhaled lowly, running my fingers through my hair before placing my brush on the sheet that was spread out across the floor. I crossed my legs, picking at the loose thread of my socks. I closed my eyes, folding my hands while I began to concentrate on a certain thing or maybe a topic. I was rudely interrupted by music blaring through speakers and slamming of doors. I opened one eye, as my lips formed a thin line.

I heard something smash outside as I stood up, looking out the window just above my bed. I could see many individuals walking around half drunk, laughing loudly and bumping into eachother. This was the third time this week and my nerves were sky high by now. I took my time walking down the stairs, not bothering to put a shirt on as I opened the door. I walked down the sidewalk, anger boiling in my veins as I clenched my fist. I walked up to the party house as the crowds of people filled the front and backyard.

I banged on the door multiple times before someone answered. Smoke was released as I waved my hand around. When I came in contact with a pair of glistening chestnut irises; my breath suddenly got caught in my lungs. I gulped lowly taking in her appearance.

Her curly dark hair framed her subtle high cheeks and the tighten coils brought much attention to her soft features. Her eyes were kind of like Bambi's as she gazed at me. My eyes traveled farther, examining the way her lips were shaped with the Cupid's bow having such a little arch. The light caramelized skin was glowing with a shine under the little porch light. Her body was covered in an all black dress, the fabric fitted, yet comfortable against her curvy body. The slits on the side of legs showed the tattoos that rolled down her thigh. I saw her lean against the door with a red solo cup in her hand as the rings gave a bling under the light.

She cleared her throat as I met her eyes again, my cheeks becoming hot with a flushed feeling. I felt my hands begin to tremble terribly as I stuck them into the pockets of the sweatpants that were swaying against my legs.

"May I help you ?" Her sweet voice flowed into my ears like delicate candy coated syrup.

"Uh-I-you-can-uh I mean-it would be nice-if you don't want to-," I mentally punched myself in the gut when I begin to stumble upon my words.

"Aye, hard of speakin', eh. Ya' know it would be nice if ya' just spit the words out," I could hear a hint of an accent in her voice.

"The music is a little too loud. If you mind turning it down just a little," I stated, a sympathetic smile appearing on my face.

"Sure, gimme a second," I nodded my head as I heard her screaming in another language, probably to the dj. She turned back to me as I gave her a nervous smile before thanking her. I turned on my heel, as I felt some of the dew on my socks. I mentally cursed myself for coming out in no shirt, sweatpants, and a pair of socks.

"Hey!" I turned around, meeting her eye contact," Why don't ya' come inside? Roll up a blunt, get a drink," She smiled before shooting almost a flirtatious wink towards my direction that her cup was pointed towards.

"No, but thanks for the offer," I said, seeing the smile die down on her face.

"Nice to meet ya', then. Have a goodnight," The caramelized woman states lightly, delivering a small wave with her other hand that was occupied by the plastic solo cup.

I waved at her, smiling at her demeanor. I stepped on a couple of pebbles, feeling the sharp jolt of pain shoot through my foot. I hissed, painfully running to my door. I opened the door, closing it before placing my back against it. I inhaled deeply, closing my eyes. I began to think about her hands, wrapped around my belt loops as she kissed my neck softly. Her Bambi eyes looking up at me with innocence being evident as she bit her lower lip.

I shook my head, removing my socks and carrying them to the laundry room. I placed them into the washing machine, closing it. I went into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. I walked into the living room, plopping down. I grabbed my phone , looking through my notifications. I rolled my eyes, knowing that they wouldn't be that important. I turned the tv on, flicking through the channels. I heard my phone ring, as I glanced at the caller I.D. I picked up the phone, answering it and placing it in the space in between my neck and shoulder.

"Hey love," Her voice ring through my ears.

"What's up, babe?"

"Nothing. I wasn't expecting my baby to be up so late. You're okay, right?" I could hear the worry in her voice.

"Yeah. I've been trying to paint something all day today. I went out and got paint, new canvases, new paint brushes, and all of that sort. I decided that I would make some type of progress with the wall, but I'm still with a blank canvas. Then this loud party next door to me seems to escalate every hour," I huffed.

"Do you want me to come over so we can have our own party?" I smiled at her cheekiness.

"It depends on if you feel like dealing with the sight of people throwing up and smoking blunts in the front yard."

"I don't know about that, Ashton. Maybe you should go over, that sounds like your kind of party."

"Really, Leigh-Anne? Are you serious?" My face becoming straight as I watched the documentary on mermaids.

"I'm just playing with you, baby. I know you don't smoke anymore and I'm proud you don't do it. That weed smell was horrible," I chuckled at her disgusted throwing up noises.

"It wasn't that bad. I didn't roll up anything that smell weird or disgusting."

"Mhm sure. I have to get going, though. I've got classes early tomorrow and I'm not resisting another call out because of you," Leigh-Anne stated.

"Alright alright, I won't keep you up all night. Get some sleep if you can and text me in the morning, love."

"Okay I will. Goodnight, I love you."

"Love you too, Leigh-Anne."

I heard the call end briefly as I placed my phone in the cup holder. I crossed my legs before continuing to eat my peach. I could hear the party dying down as many shouts were outside my door. I turned my body around in the couch, peeking through the window. I seen people leaving, gathering into cars as they pulled off from the house next to mine. I shook my head, closing the blinds and turning back around to flick through the channels again.

I heard a knock on my door as I cocked my eyebrow. I ignored the knocks, going to throw away the empty water bottle and to wash my hands. I begin to grow annoyed with the knocks on the door as I rolled my eyes, balling up my fist.

"It would be fucking nice if you-" I opened the door to meet those beautiful bambi eyes.

"Sorry about the interruption. I didn't mean to bother this-" She stopped, looking at my tv. "Channel surfing. You should probably get back to that. Sex in the Ancient World is a good documentary," She rambled on before running her hand over her face.

"Would you like to come in? I mean it's kind of cold out there and I wouldn't want you to freeze because you don't have a jacket," I asked.

"No thank you, I'll be fine. I just wanted to apologize for the loud music. If you have any more complaints, just let me know."

"Sure. I'll let you know. You sure you wouldn't want to come in to chill for a moment? I mean that was a crazy party you threw next door," I said, leaning against the door frame.

"I mean I wanted to ask you if you have any-"

"Hold that thought right quick," I held up my finger.

I ran into my kitchen, over to the cupboard above the sink. I searched through the bowls and pans until I found my stash of brown bags. I extended my arm, touching around for the bags. I felt one under my touch, hearing the crunch against my hand. I pulled the bag down then closed the cupboard. I ran back over to the door, handing her the bag.

"What's that?"

"Back then when I used the smoke, I had a bag full of shit that helped with the munchies. I could tell how red your eyes are," I chuckled as she shook her head, covering her cherry cheeks.

"Aren't you sweet, eh? Thank you. I usually don't smoke. This is probably the second time I've smoked in my whole entire life," She said, looking her black nails, picking with the long acrylic tips.

"Well I'm just trying to be a nice neighbor," I smiled.

"I couldn't thank you without sounding like a old church lady. It was nice meeting you-" She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Ashton."

"It's really nice of you for this, Ashton. See you around," She said as she began to walk down the walkway.

"Wait?" She turned around,"I never got a name for a pretty face like yours."

"Around here, they call me Lana," She smirked, before winking at me.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I nodded my head. I closed the door behind me before sliding down on the wall. I ran my fingers through my hair then down my face.

(pussy ass updated) a/n: hey guys ! Hope you enjoyed that. AYYYE I CHANGE THE PICTURE OF ALANA YOURE WELCOME. That is the first chapter of this book, introducing our artist!ashton to the show with his wonderful college girlfriend Leigh-Anne but obviously we can't forget about Alana now. My beauty that I've created. A little noise complaint and now he's head over heels for Alana. I'm crazy and I'm gone.

Love and Kisses,
Rich

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.1K 594 52
This is for the 5sos Fam that are out there! Requests are open. Hope you like it!!!