Fates Intertwined

By AnnaBella201

Ranked #1 in Werewolf Genre on December 2017 16-year-old Celestine Lucas was a happy-go-lucky girl. She had... More

Fates Intertwined
Chapter 1: Life As I Know It
Chapter 2: A Spark of Change
Chapter 3: Happily Ever After
Chapter 4: Best Birthday Ever
Chapter 5: Taken
Chapter 6: My Little sister
Chapter 7: One Who Lived
Chapter 8: She is back
Chapter 9: Rise of a Warrior
Chapter 10 : Like a Clown at the Circus
Chapter 11: The visit
Chapter 12: Meeting The New Family
Chapter 13 : The Emerald Eyes
Chapter 14: Her Cure
Chapter 15: Not Because Of Me
Chapter 16: Invisible Thread Of Fate
Chapter 17: Until Death Do Us Part
Chapter 18: I Promise
Chapter 19: New Luna
Chapter 20: Silver Lining
Chapter 21 : Birthday Gift
Chapter 22: A Second Chance
Chapter 23: Today? or Tomorrow?
Chapter 24: For you Daddy!!
A/N: New Book "Love You Forever & Always"
Chapter 25: My Daughter
Chapter 26: The Clues
Chapter 27:A Faint Beat
Chapter 28 : Impact Of Angry Words
Sneak Peek ;)
Chapter 29: Home In Your Arms
Chapter : 30 Finally, The Truth!!!
Chapter 31: Dream?! or Reality?!
A/N: Short Story "Her World Through Her Diary"
Chapter 32:The Heat
Chapter 33:Her Birthday Wish
Chapter 35 : Guilt
Chapter 36 : Where The Paths Cross
Chapter 37: A Maniac's Brain Work
Chapter 38 : A Mother's Heart
Epilogue

Chapter 34 : Nightmare

36.8K 1.2K 78
By AnnaBella201

"Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much and so many horrors; and hereafter she may suffer--both in waking, from her nerves, and in sleep, from her dreams." -- Bram Stoker, Dracula

################################

Celestina's P.O.V :

The familiarity of the scene was unsettling as I walked around looking for an exit from the labyrinth I was caught in, each turn proved to be a wrong one as I wandered aimlessly eyes decisive me as I tried following the light. Wails and screams of agony tortured my sensitive ears as I ran covering them with my hands, the hideous smell of blood and death suffocated me as I struggled to breathe to fill my lungs. Among all these chaos attacking all my senses my trained warrior sense picked up the scent of a familiar flower in the air my heart beat fast as the thought of my this sweet scent be mixed with the scary smell of death, the scent grew stronger as fast walked towards it now mingled with the mouth-watering dark chocolaty scent. With racing heartbeats I followed the scents to see light coming from the end of a long tunnel the wind brought the baby giggles and masculine laughter with it to me, mixed with the unfamiliar giggles of a female, running faster I emerged at a familiar green meadow and there they are standing with a tight embrace with their child in between them.

My heart broke a little when I see my husband standing there alongside with his mate with his arms around her, it broke even more when my little angel called an unknown woman by mamma; but the happiness in their faces made it all better, their smiles and joy made up for all the pain I am feeling now. I am content and happy by seeing the joy in them.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed, the sun hides in the dark clouds casting shadows of danger upon us and then I saw him at the far end of the meadow. Looking dark and dangerous he trotted towards the little family who is oblivious to the destruction that is to fall upon them, his eyes as red as it used to be, barring sharp wolf teeth with rabid saliva dripping through them. He brought destruction upon me once, I won't let him do it again to the people I love, with that thought in mind I ran towards the little group at the middle of the meadow while the dark wolf started speeding as well.

I jumped in front of them as I saw the wolf jumping on them with his mouth wide open ready to plunge the teeth into there flesh, I watched as he descent on me his rabid teeth aiming for my neck going for the death blow and before it touches me...

Everything went black...

                                                               ***********************
I gasped for air as I jumped up from my bed, searching for the bedside lamp. My heartbeat calmed as I watched the calmly sleeping figure of my husband right next to me, now search for me unconsciously at the spot I vacated moments before while waling up from my nightmare. I took my pillow and guided it towards him so that he could hug it, I watched as he took a deep breath taking in my scent on the pillow and settled down in the sleep. My mind is not completely calm yet, there is another person I need to check on before I could rest.
I walked out of my bedroom which I share with Dmitri to go onto Rose's room which is right next to ours. The house is mostly silent except for Bella's heaving as she emptied her dinner out of her tummy and soothing murmurs of Philip to her, I smiled hearing it while walking into my little angel's room.

Seeing her sound asleep in her crib hugging her stuffed toy calmed my nerve a little bit but not enough to calm the raging ocean of thoughts and self-doubts in me. Placing a soft kiss on her golden locks, I pulled her blanket a little up so she is not exposed to the chilly air and walked out of the room closing the doors softly behind me. Walking into our bedroom I paused near the door for a minute watching my sleeping husband a lone teardrop escape my eyes with the thought of losing my family enters my mind.

After composing myself I walked to the bed and sneaked into the blanket we shared, suddenly I was pulled into a tight spoon making me yelp, Dmitri snuggled his face to the back of my neck.

"What made you think a mere pillow will be able to replace your soft warm body, my wife? ?",he asked with a voice thick with sleep.

"You are awake!",I exclaimed and he nodded to my back in response, "When did you wake up?"

"The very second you woke up struggling for breath, actually I have been up all these nights watching you having the same nightmare, going through the same routine", he told me looking at me accusingly as I turned in his arms to face him," I thought if I will give you time you will come to me with what is bothering you, I can't keep silent anymore, so tell me darling what is it that is troubling you like this?"

I hesitated a minute contemplating whether to tell him or not, but something about the look he is giving me told me that he won't take NO for an answer, so I proceeded to tell him whole gory details of my gruesome nightmare.

"So you are afraid of losing me and Rose to her birth mother??"

"Not exactly, still if you decide to choose your real mate over me I will understand as I knew how strong and wonderful that bond is", I added fast as I see a frown growing on his face," but that does not mean I will let that happen without a fight, I will fight till I know she will love you and care for you more than I do, till I am sure that both of you are completely safe in her arms", I paused to kiss his forehead, while he is still frowning at me.

"What scared me in my sleep is the red-eye, it is the same eyes I saw in the nightmares after losing Mike.... my mind says something bad is to happen."

"You believe the red eyes are gonna try to kill us.."

"Something similar... but I will never let him hurt you two...", I said with determination and he chuckled in response.

"You silly girl! Come, Let's sleep...Stop worrying about these stupid things. No one's gonna hurt any of us, we will find these red eyes and I will slay him right in front of your eyes so he can never come back to haunt your dreams", he said kissing me on the forehead and tucking me under his arms, "Now sleep and have sweet dreams about us and our future big family."

"I love you, Demetrius Ronald Williams."

"I love you too Celestine Mary Lucas."

Next morning I woke up feeling light and fresh after getting ready for the day and planting a soft kiss on my sleeping husbands lips earning a small dreamy smile I skipped down the stairs humming to myself to the kitchen to start my daily chores.

"Good morning guys", I greeted Phil and Bella, who are having a staring contest right this moment, "Long night huh?!"

"He is not making me waffles", Bella complained pointing her accusing finger at her mate.

"I will if you take at least a bite of your eggs or bacon or toast or salad or sandwich or your pancake", Philip replied glaring at her.

"It's not my fault that your child like to change it's mind every second", she said with a pout peeking at him through her lashes, and there she got him, his eyes softened and it is filled with love for his mate and their child, he sighed and picked up the plate of eggs from her walking towards the stove. I wonder whether Dmitri will be like this too when I carry our child inside!

"Leave it there Phil, I will make her some waffles, I am sure you have training section to attend to..", I said walking towards the stove and taking the eggs from his hands who looks thoroughly relieved from what I said. He nodded eager walked towards his mate placing a kiss on her lips walked out, happy to escape from the kitchen.

I was just serving the hot waffle to Bella with some chocolate sauce since her craving called for some chocolate that moment when Dmitri walked into the kitchen with a happily babbling Rose in his arms.

"Good morning Love. I have changed her diapers and brushed her teeth you can feed her now.", he greeted he walked towards me and pecked my lips handing me a squealing little girl who started chanting 'wapples' all of a sudden.

"Good morning D" I replied while placing Rose into her high chair.

"Good morning Bella. How's my beta today?",he asked half-jokingly, their night routine is familiar with everyone in the pack by now and Philip is very grumpy these days with the lack of sleep.

"Good morning Alpha, he doing very well for himself I am the one who is hugging the toilet seats at night.", she said grumpily. Dmitri looked at me helplessly silently asking me what wrong did he said, I just shrugged as I pour a spoon of batter to the waffle maker for Rose and mouthed 'pregnancy hormones' and he visibly relaxed.

"Okay then you ladies have fun,I will head to see how the training is going we got a couple of new trainees now and need to do a perimeter check as well." he kissed Rose's head then pulled me into deeper kiss then pulled away with a sigh and walked out of the room.

Once the waffles are ready I cut it into small pieces and drizzled it with some maple syrup and placed it in front of Rose, who bypassed the fork picking up the piece in her hands and licking the syrup, I ruffled her hair playfully before turning towards the stove. I went near the gooey eggs to pick it up to throw it away but the smell of the undercooked eggs made my stomach churn I wonder how Bella held herself without throwing up when he put this in front of her, even before I could pick up the plate I found myself running to the nearest bathroom downstairs to empty my stomach.

I bumped into someone as I ran out of the kitchen but in the condition I am I did not notice who it was or I couldn't even apologize. I heard Bellas voice behind me asking me what is wrong, as I emptied the bile from my empty stomach into the closet I heard Bella asking someone to watch over Rose so she could see to me, that is the last thing I heard before darkness consumes me.

Something cold on my face startled me, I open my eyes to see a worried looking Bella hovering over me with a glass of water and a wet wipe behind her I saw Jace looking at me with concern.

"Are you alright? ", Bella asked me as she handed me the water to drink and I nodded while hungrily gulping down the water.

"You shouldn't let your husband into the kitchen again, those eggs smelled terrible.",I told her scrunching my nose.

"Are you sure it is the eggs? Because it smelled okay to me even though I don't dare to eat it.", she said giggling at the end.

"Then why do you always make me cook every day?",Philip asked as he walked in behind my husband.

"Are you all talking about those eggs that were sitting near the stove? Which I just ate?", looking fearful and I and Bella nodded simultaneously, he held his tummy started making funny faces earning a slap on his head from Phil.

"Are you alright? What happened? Bella gave us quite a scare.",Dmitri asked making a beeline to me, ignoring everything else going on around us.

"I am alright, there was something wrong with the eggs. The smell made me vomit and I blacked out.",I said trying to reassure him.

"Let's go to pack doctor and for a check-up", he said trying to help me up.

"No.no. I am okay. Where is Rose? She might be scared now.", I asked Bella ignoring Dmitri's protests.

"She is in the kitchen, I asked Susan to babysit her till we get back.", Bella replied while moving towards the kitchen to get the little girl.

"But she was not there...", we all turned to Jace as he said the word.

"What?",it came out as a whisper as I said the words.

"Neither Rose or Susan were there when I went get water and wipes for Tina", he said suspicion evident on his face now. Within a second, all the three males made it to the kitchen calling out to Rose without getting any reply, the extended the search to the bedrooms, upstairs rooms, game rooms and backyard.

I froze in my place my worst nightmare coming to live in front of my eyes. coming true

####################################################################

Hi friends,

Thank you so much for your patience.

I have very happy news to share... I am getting married coming Monday. 😊😊😊 I am so excited but at the same time, I am so nervous. Hope everything will turn out good.

Our book will be over by next one or two chapters, I will try to make the next update as soon as possible. I really wanna do next one before wedding cause after that it might take me some time to settle into a comfortable routine as I will be relocating to the state he is working. Also, have to look for a new job too...

Thank you so much for all your support...

Enjoy the new chapter and please do vote for it 😉 and give me your feedback on the turn of events.. was it expected??

Love
Niranjana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 54.4K 32
Sam was the lonely wallflower of her pack. She was the goodie two shoes that was as innocent as an angel; she never drank or smoked. But when she rea...
3.8M 138K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...
339K 17.2K 69
*NOTE: THIS STORY HAS TWO PARTS IN ONE BOOK* In the werewolf fables told to their children, was a story--- a legend--- of a ruler--- a leader--- who...
2.7M 123K 99
Nova thought once she settled into her new role as Luna that all would be well, but with disappearances and a threat of vampires on her pack's border...