The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

Galing kay tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... Higit pa

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

Frenemy 2

4.7K 283 1.3K
Galing kay tessyoc

"Why are you here?" Mikaela asked the man who sat across him from his desk. It had been a few weeks now and Narumi had kept on coming to his place, he was getting really tired of seeing him.

"You're so rude Mikaela." Narumi said. "I thought by now you'd have accepted me? We're friends aren't we?"

"I don't like you." Mikaela said.

"That makes two of us." Shingu spoke up from the couch he was on, he was scribbling on his drawing book.

"Doesn't that child go to school?" Narumi asked. "What would the Ichinoses think if they see their son behaving this way, he's a complete eyesore."

"Well someone hasn't been looking in their mirrors." Shingu said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BRAT?" Narumi yelled.

"What exactly are you doing here?" Shingu asked, still not looking up from what he was doing. "Even if you just want to see big brother, there should be a limit, you come here a lot and you're always into his business trying to find out more about his life. Are you a spy?"

"Is it wrong to want to know about my best friend?" Narumi asked.

"I'm not your best friend." Mikaela said.

"So harsh." Narumi said.

"You're acting rather strange." Shingu said while still scribbling. "Tell me, did you come back here for romantic purposes? Are you in love with big brother?"

"WHAT?" Narumi screamed.

"Gross man." Mikaela frowned. "I'm sorry, but if you are I don't accept."

"Shut up Mikaela." Narumi yelled at him. "You know I don't like you, I don't swing that way and in completely sure that neither do you, so if I did fall for you it'd be a dead road for me." Shingu began to laugh. "Hmm? What's so funny kid? Why are you laughing like that?"

Shingu couldn't stop laughing, his book dropped from his hands as he held his stomach and rolled around on the chair.

"Mikaela, shouldn't you be worried about this?" Narumi asked.

"Ignore him." Mikaela said.

Yumi stood in front of Mikaela's office door waiting, he had been back for a while now, classes for the day was done. He wanted to see Mikaela but couldn't because he was there, he being Mikaela's childhood friend. Mikaela had told him to stay away from him and try not to cross paths with him, he didn't say anything more.

Strangely everyone else agreed, when he had told others about Narumi, they agreed, they said he was nothing but trouble and he should be careful around him. But that was all, they didn't go further to say anything else.

"Just who exactly is he?" He sighed. "I want to see Mika."

"Hi dad." Yuu heard someone call, he turned to see Michiro.

"Michi!" He smiled. "Back from school? How was it?"

"Fine." He said. "Are you waiting to meet dad? Is he in there with someone?"

"Yes." Yuu sighed. "I just wish they'd hurry it up."

"I see, you want to do naughty things with dad right?" Michiro asked.

"WHAT?" Yuu jumped as he blushed. "Michi, no no its nothing like that, I just want to talk."

"Hmph...talk?" He grinned at him. "You two do lots of things with your mouths but talking is the least of it."

"Michiro, don't say things like that, you're only nine you're just a kid." Yuu said.

"K-kid?" Michiro frowned. "Neh...this kid has a boy friend, I know you have one too but when did you get yours, when you were seventeen right."

"HUH?" Yuu yelled. "Michi what are you saying? Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean you're no longer a child."

"You're right." Michiro said. "It's the fact that I have a engagement ring on my hand that doesn't make me one." He showed Yuu the ring on his finger.

"W-WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU TAKE IT TO SCHOOL?" Yuu screamed.

"But of course I do." He smiled. "I only take it off when I want to bath and sleep." He smirked at him. "So dad, where's your ring?"

"Er..um..I'm too young for a ring now." Yuu said.

"I'm nine." He said. "So I guess that makes me more of the adult huh...ohohohoho." He laughed. "Oh look at the time, I have to go do homework. Bye daddy, I love you." He waved and ran off.

"What the hell was that?" Yuu asked. "How can he suddenly turn from cute to annoying then back to cute, Michi's change so much. I blame Shingu."

The door to Mikaela's office opened and Narumi walked out. "Well, I should get going. I'll come see you again tomorrow."

"Don't." Mikaela said from his office.

Narumi chuckled and closed the door, he turned to leave but saw Yuu. "Oh hello there."

"Uh..hi." Yuu waved as Narumi walked up to him.

"Do you want something?" He asked.

"Yes, I want to see Mika." He said.

"Mika? Ah yes Mikaela." Narumi said as he looked at Yuu from head to toe. "That's quite the name you gave him, he usually doesn't let anyone give him pet names, I think the only person that has ever done that is the girl he likes."

Yuu had to think of something fast, he couldn't let Mikaela and his relationship out in the open. "Yes well, he told me and the other orphans to call him that, after all, we owe so much to him, he's our hero."

"Hero eh?" Narumi smirked as he moved closer to Yuu. Yuu took some steps back until he was now backed up against the wall with Narumi very close to him. "Are you close with Mikaela? Do you know things about him?"

"I don't know anything." Yuu said. "I'm just an orphan he's looking after."

"Does he have a girlfriend?" He asked.

"G-girlfriend?" Yuu asked.

"Yes." He smiled. "Does he have a woman in his life? He did something rather strange, he rejected the feelings of a woman who he'd been in love with since they were kids."

The man knew about Airi. Yuu thought that he must be another childhood friend of Mikaela. He felt uncomfortable being with him, not just because of how close he was to him, speaking of which he hopefully prays they are not caught, but also because of he just gave off a negative vibe to Yuu.

"So?" Narumi spoke. "Does he have a girlfriend?"

"No." Yuu said. "He doesn't have one, I've never seen him with one."

"Really?" Narumi sighed. "Honestly, that guy really needs to get a woman in his life. Start a family, you know."

"H-he already has kids." Yuu said. "Maybe he just isn't interested right now."

"He turned her down." Narumi's tone changed, he sounded really angry. The glare in his eyes became very deadly. "The girl he swore to love for eternity, he rejected her." He clenched his fist, as if trying to hold back from punching. Yuu knew he needed to leave. Narumi chuckled. "And you expect me to believe that there is no one in his life right now? I'm not a fool."

"Well there's none that I know of." Yuu said as Narumi looked at him.

"What was your name again?" He asked.

"Yuichiro Hyakuya." Yuu said.

"Makoto Narumi." He smiled. "You can call me Makoto if you'd like...or-" he held chin and pulled him closer, their faces inches apart from each other. Yuu was getting scared, he really had to go right now. "You can give me a pet name to if you'd like." He whispered to him.

"What are you doing?"

They turned and saw Mikaela who had come out from his office.

"Mika." Yuu moved away from Narumi and ran behind Mikaela.

"I thought you were living?" Mikaela asked.

"I was." Narumi said. "But I got distracted, I just wanted to talk with the boy, no harm there right."

"And the best way to talk to him was by pinning him to the wall right?" Mikaela asked.

"You sound like a jealous boyfriend." Narumi said. "I was just playing around, you know how flirty I can be. Anyway, I'm off now. Bye Mikaela. Bye Yuichiro." He waved to them and left.

"I thought I told you not to get close to him." Mikaela said after Narumi has left.

"I didn't mean to." Yuu said. "I was just waiting here and he came up to me. Sorry Mika."

"What was he saying?" Mikaela asked.

"He just wanted to know if you had a woman in your life?" Yuu asked. "I told him no of course. I'm a bit surprised, all your other friends know about us, why don't you tell him? He is your friend after all."

"He's not my friend." Mikaela said. "He was my rival when we were kids."

"Rival?" Yuu asked.

"Yea." Mikaela said. "We were friends before, until he became a douche, so we've been rivals ever since. We...no he always tried to be better at me in everything, like our lives together was a competition. We were rivals for many things, grades, good looking, most popular. Stupid high school stuff...we were also rivals for-" He stopped talking but Yuu could already tell.

"Girls?" Yuu said. "You were both rivals for Miss. Airi right?"

"Yes." Mikaela said. "But that's all in the past now, I don't know his reason for being here. He sees he wants patch things up, but I don't believe him. I don't trust him and you shouldn't too."

"Ok I won't." Yuu said.

"So did you want to see me for something?" Mikaela asked.

"Why ask that?" Yuu blushed. "You are so annoying Mikaela Shindo."

"Huh? Was it something I said?" He asked.

"I'm going to the room." Yuu left.

"What the heck is his problem?" Mikaela asked himself.

"No fair." Yumi sulked while using a book to fan herself. "Honoka is out sick, has been for a week. I need her help to go get me more Yaoi mangas from the book shop, I can't do that myself. I'm planning on getting Bl fairy tales. Can you imagine it Miyu? All those fairy tales we read as a child, now in Bl formation."

"Don't ruin my childhood with stupid Bl." Miyu said, she didn't even get a chance to blink before Yumi had her hands wrapped around her neck giving her a scary look.

"Neh... Did you just call Bl stupid?" She asked. "Are you that desperate to go meet your maker?"

"It was a joke Yumi." Miyu said, being really fearful for her life. "Just a joke, Bl is really wonderful."

"Oh really?" Yumi released her and smiled. "I'm glad you think the same way. Haha."

"Fujoshis scare me." Miyu sighed.

"Speaking about love." Yumi said. "How are things with Ranmaru?"

Miyu blushed. "It's going great, he doesn't see me that way yet. I'm still just a child to him but I'm going to grow up and become a beautiful and sophisticated woman some day, and I'm sure I can get him to fall for me."

"Good luck." Yumi said. "I'm rooting for you."

"What about you?" Miyu asked. "Any plans for romance?"

"Of course I have." She said. "When we're done here, I am going to lock myself up and go read Yaoi manga. That my dear is one beautiful love story, better than Twilight, better than Romeo and Juliet, better than-"

"I meant your own love story." Miyu said. "Like isn't there a boy you like?"

"I am eleven." She said. "Love should not be important at this age, the only important thing is Yaoi. Besides why have guys date me.." She smirked. "When they can date each other."

"DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOU DIMWIT?" Miyu yelled. "You're going to find love at least, you can't just be a scary fujoshi forever, well you can but at least be a scary fujoshi with a boyfriend."

"You keep saying boyfriend." Yumi said. "What if I don't want a boyfriend? What if I want a girlfriend? Girls are really cute you know and I grew up knowing only girls."

"S-s-s-so you're a-?"

"Don't jump into conclusions." Yumi said. "I said what if? Girls are cute, boys are hot, but I really don't know which I'd like to date. The thought of love has never really come to my mind before."

"Well, you're only eleven." Miyu said. "But Ranmaru is just too cute, I really want to date him."

"Speaking up dating." Yumi said. "Have you heard about Shingu and Michiro?"

"What about them?" Miyu asked.

"They're on the list of top celeb couples, they're number two on the list right under Uncle Ferid and Aunty Krul." Yumi said.

"Stop pulling my legs Yumi." Miyu said. "There's no way."

"Google it." Yumi said. "Second best couple of the year, they scored pointers after going to Hong Kong, the engagement rings they already have and their numerous public display of affection."

"People are stupid." Miyu said.

"I know right." Yumi said. "I mean, I know Shingu and Michi are cute..but but...I mean come on, they're others out there. Wait till big brother comes out to them."

"No people are stupid because-" Miyu said. "NOBODY IS GETTING CREEPED OUT BY THE FACT THAT AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD IS DOING SUCH THINGS WITH AN EIGHT YEAR OLD. COME ON!"

"Shingu." Michiro called from bed. "I'm sleepy, turn off the lights."

"Coming." Shingu said. "Zen sent me a message, the clan is somewhere in China, they're fighting an enemy clan. He's wondering if we'd like something from China?"

"Huh?" Michiro sat up from bed. "They're fighting? Are they ok?"

"Yes they are." He said. "The only damage done to them were broken bones...but it's nothing compared to the other clan."

"N-n-nothing compared to the other clan?" Michiro said. "D-does that mean they killed them."

"Possibly." Shingu said.

"He says it so calmly." Michiro said to himself. "I'm scared, God in heaven, I love Shingu so much..but...he scares me so much."

"Did you say something Michi?" Shingu asked.

"Come to bed." Michiro said. "I want to sleep."

"How was school today?" Shingu asked.

"Ok I guess." Michiro said. "Speaking of school, Uncle Guren says he's going to amputate your legs if you don't start school."

"He's more than welcomed to." Shingu said. "He's the one who'll regret in the end, having no legs seems fine honestly."

"I love you but you're weird." He smiled and stood up walking over to where Shingu was and hugging him. "Let's go sleep."

"Michi I'm not done yet." Shingu said.

"So? I want to sleep, let's go."

"But-"

"Can we sleep naked?"

Shingu blushed. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? MICHI NO. WE CAN'T DO THAT?"

"We can go into yakuza battle grounds but we can't sleep naked together?" Michiro asked. "Strange."

"We're still young for that." Shingu said. "If someone caught us, they'll definitely castrate us."

"Castrate? What's that?" Michiro asked. "But I want to sleep naked. Hey, when do we even get to do dirty things with each other?"

"MICHIRO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" Shingu yelled. "NAUGHTY THINGS? WHAT THE HELL? YOU'RE STILL A CHILD, YOU SHOULDN'T THINK LIKE THAT."

"Child." Shingu growled. "Child huh?" He smirked. "Get out."

"Huh?"

"Get out."

"T-This is my room." Shingu said. "As in my room in my house, you can't tell me to get out."

"Is that so huh?" Michiro asked.

-----

"AAAAAAAAAH!!! Y-Y-YOUNG MASTER WHY ARE YOU WALKING AROUND THE HALLWAYS NAKED?"

"I was chased out of my room and for whatever reason my clothes were also stripped from me."

"WHO DID SUCH A THING?"

"Michiro."

"THE NINE YEAR OLD CHILD?"

"That sir, is no child at all."

Narumi was relaxed in a jacuzzi while drinking. "I'm so tired, spying on Mikaela is hard work." He sighed. "Can't his girlfriend just show up?"

"Forgive me sir." The man beside him said. "But what if he isn't dating a woman? What if he isn't dating?"

"You wouldn't understand." Narumi said. "There's no way he would turn down Airi-chan if there wasn't someone else in his life?" He took a sip from his wine. "He should just come out with it damn it."

"Have you asked any person in the manor?" He asked.

"It'll be too suspicious." Narumi said. "I don't want him to know anything yet, not until after I know who it is." He smiled. "I'm surprised, the little brat didn't say anything to him, is he planning to do something? He'd better not try getting in my way. I need to get someone close, someone who won't be too suspicious talking to." He thought about Yuu. "Yuichiro, I can actually use him, I'm sure Mikaela trusts him but he acted really strange today, he really doesn't trust me."

"You did quite some nasty things to him back in the days though. It won't be surprising." The man said.

"True." Narumi said. "I guess I'll have to meet with the boy in school, I hear he's a first year in Tokyo University....I really want....to make Mikaela suffer."

"School on a Saturday?" Miyu asked, she was sitting on the stairs looking up at Yuu. "What the hell? Isn't that illegal? No..even worse, it's a sin, Saturday is a holy day, blessed by God himself for us to rest. How dare your school go against the commandment?"

"Ask the professor." Yuu said. "Something came up during his class yesterday, so he's shifting it to today." He pouted. "But really? Saturday? I want to stay on you and cuddle with Mika."

"Shame on you." Miyu said. "Books before boys...err..men."

"I could say the same thing to you." Yumi said as she was wheeled towards them. "You've been getting real close with Ranmaru."

"Ranmaru? Who's that?" Yuu asked.

"Oi Yumi shut up." Miyu blushed.

"Ranmaru is the gardener." Yumi said. "He's two years younger than you, and you're her dad."

"Don't say that in a wrong way." Miyu yelled. "Ranamaru and I are completely OK with each other, he's the one who fell in love with an older man."

"Miyu-chan, it's bad to be dating someone old enough to be your dad." Yumi teased her.

"Shut up Yumi." Miyu yelled.

"You need to take your own advice." Yumi laughed. "Books before boys, because boys before books brings bastard babies."

"What the hell?" Miyu yelled. "Ranmaru isn't like that, if a were to get me pregnant before marriage, he'll never leave me."

"Who is getting pregnant before marriage?"

Miyu jumped in fright and looked up to see Mikaela. "D-d-d-dad?"

"Hi big brother." Yumi waved. "Miyu-chan and I were just talking about how she plans on losing her virginity to her boyfriend at the age of sixteen."

"LIAR!" Miyu screamed.

Mikaela gave Miyu a death glare. "Boyfriend? Virginity? You brat...do you want me to give you back your androphobia?"

"No." Miyu shivered in fright. "Yumi was just kidding dad, it was all just a joke."

"Wow Mika, you have quite the kids." Yuu said.

"They're your kids too." Mikaela said as he looked around. "Where's your brother?"

"He spent the night at his boyfriend's place." Yumi said. "Do you think they could be doing naughty things to each other. I mean, who knows what Shingu will pull on him."

"If Shingu pulls anything on Michi, he's a dead child." Miyu, Yuu and Mikaela chorused.

"That was...scary." Yumi shivered.

"I said no." They heard Michiro's voice and as if he knew they were talking about them, he and Shingu had returned home. Shingu seemed to be begging an angry Michiro.

"You threw me out of our room naked, and I'm the one apologizing." Shingu said.

"Of course you are." Michiro said. "You annoyed me didn't you?"

"But I'm sorry." Shingu said.

"Hi dad." Michiro ignored him and ran over to Mikaela and Yuu. "Good morning." He greeted.

"Morning son, how was your night?" Mikaela asked.

"Terrible." Michiro said. "Shingu refused showing me a good time."

"Good time?" Yuu asked.

"Like doing naughty things to each other." Michiro giggled.

"DAMN YOU SHINGU." Mikaela screamed. "JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TEACHING MY NINE YEAR OLD SON."

"DON'T BLAME ME." Shingu yelled. "YOUR SON IS THE ONE WHO TRIED SEDUCING ME TO BED AND WHEN I REFUSED HE STRIPPED ME NAKED AND KICKED ME OUT OF MY ROOM."

"Deja vu." Mikaela scowled at Yuu.

"Huh? Why are you looking at me?" Yuu asked.

"So you're the one getting to him." Mikaela said.

"I have to go now." Yuu said as he began walking

"Sorry Shingu." Michiro said. "I guess I acted too rash, besides I was only kidding about doing naughty things to each other, I'm only nine. We'll do it when I'm sixteen."

"THERE WILL BE NO NAUGHTY FOREPLAY BETWEEN YOU TWO UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED." Mikaela yelled.

"Are you serious?" Michiro asked. "Where's that rule when you get in bed with dad? He's only eighteen and I don't see a ring on his finger."

"He has a very good point." Yumi said.

"Yuu, what have you done to my son?" Mikaela yelled. "You've totally made him not cute any more."

"Why am I being blamed here?" Yuu frowned. "I too am surprised by Michi's sudden change in act."

"Change?" Michiro asked. "No, I haven't changed. I'm still cute little Michi. Right big sister?"

"I'm not taking sides with you." Miyu said. "You get on my nerves lately."

"Get on your nerves?" Michel asked. "All I said was that I know men more than you do, I've kissed a guy aren't I?" He smirked. "Have you hugged a guy who isn't our dads and uncles?"

"DADDY!" Miyu wailed. "MICHI IS PICKING ON ME WAHAHAHA."

"I really need consolation being in this family." Yuu said as he left.

"Seriously? But how?" Yuu asked as he stared at the heavy rain. It had started out of nowhere and he was done in school but had no umbrella. "Maybe I should call Mika." He took out his phone. "Huh? Dead?" He sighed. "Great, I guess I'm staying here till it stops."

"Yuichiro." He heard someone call him, it was Narumi, he was walking up to him holding an umbrella.

"Mr. Narumi?"

"Come now Yuichiro, call me Makoto." He said.

"What are you doing here?" Yuu asked.

"I was passing by." He said. "I caught a sight of you, lucky right?"

"There's no way you could have-"

"Do you need a ride back?" Narumi asked. "The weather is really bad and here you are with no way to get back."

"It's ok." Yuu said. "I was just about to call Mika." He lied, his phone was dead but he really didn't want to get in a car with the man Mikaela told him to stay away from.

"But your phone is dead." Narumi said. "You just said so, right?" He smirked. "What's wrong? You don't trust me? Did Mikaela tell you terrible things about me?"

"No." Yuu said. "It's not like that at all."

"Are you sticking to the don't take rides from strangers?" He asked. "Come on Yuichiro, were friends aren't we? I won't do anything to harm you."

"I appreciate your help." Yuu said. "But I'm fine, if you're persistent to help, then you can give me your cell to call Mika."

"Please Yuichiro." Narumi begged. "I know I might have had a bad reputation, but I've changed. I want Mikaela to see that, maybe getting you home will make him start to trust me some more. So please Yuichiro, just help me. I'm only trying to get back my best friend."

Yuu was hesitant for a moment, but he was moved by Narumi's words. Maybe he really did want to patch things up. "Ok." He smiled. "I'll accept your ride."

"Thank you Yuichiro." Narumi smiled. "I promise to get you back home..safe."

Hey guys, i published a new book yesterday called yuu-chan in wonderland. It's going to be among the set of stories I'll be writing after this one and puppy love is done

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.9K 546 24
What will happen if you wake up you found yourself in the Kamisama kiss and Mikage (the land god) chooses you to be the god. And you can't go back to...
70.3K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
20.7K 644 7
A story; in which Yuichiro was a playboy and falls in love with Mika, the person whom he doesn't know that will completely change his life forever. W...
44.5K 1.5K 23
This takes place around the same time as the Durarara but after the main plot... I'm guessing it is an AU... Kaya Ryugamine, adopted sister of Mikad...