The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

Fright

6.1K 331 631
By tessyoc

"A new house?" Yoichi asked.

"Yes." Kimizuki said. "Not really a house, but a nice and affordable apartment. I've already picked on, the rent is ok and it's quite big. Bigger than this dump."

"This is not a dump Shiho." Yoichi said. "I like it here, a lot."

"Well you'll love it at the new place." Kimizuki said. "My new work has really been helping me, I've been asked to prepare meals to different occasions, I guess my cooking is good."

"Your cooking is amazing." Yoichi said. "But wait, why did you get a new house?"

"Well." Kimizuki said. "I told you before right? About my little sister staying over at my friends. I'm ready to take her in now, she's lived years of her life without me, only visiting in a while. I really want to step up and show that I am now the big brother she can rely on."

"Oh Shiho, that's sweet." Yoichi smiled. "I really can't wait to meet cute little Mirai."

"I've told her much about you." He said. "We talk at times."

"And you didn't let me say hello?" Yoichi frowned. "Shiho, that's not fair."

"Don't worry." Kimizuki said as he patted his head. "You'll meet her soon, by the way, how have your exams been going?"

"Great." Yoichi said. "Tomorrow's the last paper, finally we are free at last."

"You do know that you begin college almost immediately right?" He asked.

"Don't ruin the moment." Yoichi said.

"LAST PAPER IS DONE, FINALS ARE OVER, CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH?"

"HALLELUJAH!"

The final year students of Hiragi high could not contain their joy, finals were over and they were done with high school. Hopefully, they wouldn't fail any subject. Does certain of themselves wasted no time in tearing their books, stomping on their bags, they were making a ruckus in school.

"OI YOU DAMN FINAL YEARS!" A man screamed to them. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING BEHAVING LIKE BARBARIANS? IF YOU'RE DONE WITH YOUR EXAMS THEN GO HOME DAMN IT."

The kids screamed, some students carried a bucket filled with water and poured on the man as they all ran out of the gates. "Kids." He said as he wiped his face. "I hate them so much."

"So what college are you two applying for?" A girl asked Yuu and Yoichi.

"Tokyo University." They chorused.

"You're going together?" She asked. "Lucky, at least you'll know someone. My parents are forcing me to go all the way to Hokkaido to study. Well good luck on your entrance exams."

"You too." Yuu said as the girl waved and left. "I can't believe it, we're done with highschool."

"That depends on if you passed." Yoichi said.

"Oh Yoichi." Yuu said. "Of course I passed, and I don't really think teachers will fail anyone. No one would want an old face in their class again." They laughed.

"So." Yoichi said. "The Mallory Scholarship thing, I hear they're done grading the scores. I'm a bit anxious to know the top four students."

"I don't really care." Yuu said. "Now, I'm going to go home and study hard for Tokyo University, Mika and I made a deal, if I get in as one of the top twenty students, he'll buy me a car."

"A car?" Yuu asked. "But you can't drive."

"I'll learn." Yuu said.

"That's really cool." Yoichi said. "I also made a deal with Shiho, funny how he also wants me to get among the top twenty."

"What are you getting?" Yuu asked.

"I'm not telling." Yoichi winked.

"It's sex isn't it?" Yuu asked.

"Oh, you really are smart." Yoichi smiled.

"You're completely predictable." Yuu said.

Yuu walked into his and Mika's room and threw his bag to a chair. He laid down on the bed to get some rest, he honestly couldn't believe it. He was now done with highschool, he was already sure of his pass. Now, he would just lie down, relax all day while studying to get into the university.

.....

Yuu slowly opened his eyes when he felt something on his lips. He realized that someone was kissing him, he wanted to jump but relaxed when he noticed that it was Mikaela. He threw his arms around him and pulled him closer, kissing him back.

"That's one good way to wake someone up." Yuu said.

"What are you doing here?" Mikaela asked. "You're back on rather early."

"We're done with exams." Yuu said. "The others were acting out, screaming all around the school, disturbing the peace. They had to kick us out, they're done with us."

"Wow." Mikaela chuckled. "I'm sure you all were pain in the necks and they couldn't wait to have you out." He kissed Yuu's head. "Congrats Yuu, but you know the work isn't over, now, you're a big boy and it's time to concentrate on college."

"I know." Yuu said.

"Why don't we celebrate?" Mikaela said as he got up. "Just me and you, we'll go to my private home and have a romantic evening there."

"I haven't graduated yet." Yuu said.

"I know." Mikaela said. "I'm throwing you a party for your graduation."

"What?" Yuu asked. "No, no, you can't be serious."

"I am." Mikaela said. "I'll be throwing a big celebration for one of the little orphans I took in a year ago."

"Woah!" Yuu stood up. "You really don't have to Mikaela, I don't think I want that much attention."

"Too bad." Mikaela said. "You're getting a huge party. Anyway, let's leave that for later, right now you should prepare for this evening. We'll leave by four, how does that sound?"

"Ok." Yuu said.

"YESS!" Miyu screamed as she barged open the front door. "WE'RE DONE WITH EXAMS, FINALLY FREEDOM! I'M GOING TO GO BURN THIS UNIFORM RIGHT NOW."

"Don't act like such a barbarian." Shingu said. "With your normal poor grades, who knows? You might still need that uniform."

"I am this close to breaking your neck." Miyu said. "I won't let you sour my mood, I'm going to go upstairs and sleep in my underwear with my legs wide open."

"Gross." Shingu said. "Michiro, please tell me you don't stay in the same room with this creep."

"DAMN IT, GET OFF ME!"

The kids turned to see Mikaela struggling with Yuu on his back as he walked down the stairs. "How old do you think you are? Get off me you moron, you weigh a ton."

"Really?" Yuu asked. "I didn't weigh a ton when you usually carry me off into the bedroom to eat up. Oh hi kids, how was school today?"

"Where are you two going?" Yumi asked.

"Daddy and I are going on a date." Yuu said. "He's taking me to his private home tonight, we won't be back till tomorrow."

"Hey, how come you take him out to places?" Miyu asked. "Let's come too!"

"Ok." Mikaela said. "I'm sure you'll be comfortable seeing Yuu and I kissing each other passionately, telling each other how much we're in love with each other."

"Gross." The kids chorused.

"I didn't think so." Mikaela said. "NOW GET OFF MY BACK YOU BRAT!"

Yuu laughed. "I wanna ride you all the way to the car Mika."

"Excuse me sir but you do not say you want to ride a man in front of children." Miyu said.

"Well, children should only think that when I say ride, I meant on his back." Yuu said. "Now go Mika."

"Shut up back there." Mikaela said as he began walking.

"Onward my noble steed." Yuu said.

"I will drop you." Mikaela said.

"Mush Mika." Yuu said as he laughed.

"Mush? I think I feel breakfast coming up."

Mikaela and Yuu arrived at the private home. "Gosh, it's so quiet here." Yuu said as he looked around. "I swear it's like there's no one for miles in this area, someone can commit a perfect crime here."

"Well they already do." Mikaela said. "People commit murders and dump the bodies along this way."

Yuu looked at Mikaela, a bit terrified of what he just said. "And you come here all alone? Don't you get scared? Someone could come and try and rob you since you stay here on your own."

"Relax." Mikaela said. "It's not gonna happen, people don't come here anymore because of the spirits."

Yuu stopped walking as he heard the word spirits. "Did you just say spirits?" He asked as Mikaela looked at him. "What do you mean by spirits?"

"Spirits? as in ghosts." Mikaela said.

"Stop joking around Mikaela." Yuu said. "There's no such things as ghost."

"I know right." Mikaela said. "Although sometimes I see shadows moving in the dead of the night and hear voices. But I'm sure it's nothing, come on let's go in."

Yuu watched Mikaela walk over to the door of the house, how can he scare him like that and just shrug it off. Yuu looked around, it was at that moment that he realized the house and it's surroundings actually bearer much resemblance to the kind of place they would use in horror films. The kind of house that you were told never to go into and that those who have never came back out.

"Yuu." Mikaela called causing Yuu to come out from his thinking. "Coming?" He saw that Mikaela was already in front of the opened door.

"Y-yeah." He said as he followed him in.

Yuu was seating on the couch reading a book he had picked from the shelves. He was waiting for Mikaela who was in the kitchen preparing things.

"Hey." Mikaela walked in. "Sorry for keeping you, everything will be ready in like ten minutes."

Yuu smiled. "You know, I can help you out, it'll be more romantic if both of us are cooking together."

"I'm already done cooking." Mikaela said.

"No fair." Yuu pouted. His mind then wandered back to what Mikaela was saying earlier. "Hey, Mika, about what you said when we got here, about those ghosts and spirits, you weren't being serious right? Just trying to pull my legs."

"Are you scared?" Mikaela asked.

"Of course not." Yuu said. "I'm not a little kid."

"Every word I uttered was true." Mikaela said as he stood up and walked over to a place where the wines were kept, bringing out one and two glass cups. "It's natural for people to commit murder and dump the body somewhere secretive. Criminal minds think alike." He opened the wine and vegan pouring into the glass cups.

"What does that have to do with the ghosts?" Yuu asked.

"Don't you watch horror films?" Mikaela asked. "One day, a man was walking by here for God knows what and stumbled upon a body, he called the police and instead of one body, they found three bodies and lots of human skeletal parts. They decided to search throughout the area and men they gathered up so many bones that they could feed every dog in Tokyo."

"So, lot's of people were killed there." Yuu said. "Why didn't do anything about it? As it is now, someone can still commit a crime here."

"They can't, they're too scared." Mikaela said.

"Too scared of what?" Yuu asked.

"The undead." Mikaela said. "Apparently the ones who were left here to die, never saw peace so their spirits still linger around. We all know how these things goes, someone sees what he believes is a spirit, and then tells someone and that someone tells another and another tells the other and there you have it a legendary ghost tale."

"Sounds like something that came out from a horror film." Yuu said as Mikaela walked over to him and gave him one if the wine. "Then why are you here?"

"Because I have a brain." Mikaela said. "Ghosts don't exist."

"I see, you want to put on the tough guy look." Yuu said as he took a sip of his wine.

"I need peace." Mikaela said. "This is probably the most peaceful place in this city and I won't let people's wild imagination get the best of me."

"Right." Yuu said, his hands were tapping on his glass cup. To be honest, he was a little shaky, it's not everyday you hear ghost stories like that in reality. "Isn't dinner ready? I'm getting really hungry."

"Yes." Mikaela said. "I'll be right back." He turned around and left.

Yuu laid back in the chair and tried to get back to his reading, it was impossible, he couldn't get his mind off of ghosts. He knew that it wasn't true, Mikaela was just possibly trying to scare him and make fun on him. Well it was working, Yuu was a bit scared but he wasn't going to give in to the fear, he wouldn't let Mikaela get the best of him.

He heard a sound and jumped. He honestly couldn't believe himself right now, he had to realize that this wasn't a movie. Their scenario would resemble a boy who takes a girl for a date to a private and quiet place where it would be difficult to see any other person for miles. Those films, it turned out the boy was some kind of monster, always vampires and would try to suck the girls blood.

Yuu closes his eyes to try and get his mind off things, he couldn't be worried about some dumb horror story made up just to embarrass him.

"Yuu." Mikaela walked out again. "It's ready."

Finally. Yuu thought to himself, he was almost at the point of running into the kitchen to stay with Mikaela which would have been completely embarrassing. He got out of his seat and followed Mikaela into the kitchen.

They ate in silence, the only noises made were from their forks making contact with the plates. Mikaela looked at Yuu and noticed his plate was still half full and it had been more than an hour.

"Yuu?" He called as Yuu looked at him. "What's the matter? Don't you like it?"

"Hmm? Oh." Yuu said as he continued eating. "It's not like that, I really like this, it's delicious, it's just I'm just losing my appetite I guess."

Mikaela picked up his glass of wine and took a sip. "Is it because my ghost story?"

"Well yes." Yuu admitted. "You just spring up a ghost story like that on me, how do you expect me to respond to it? I'm sure you're just doing it for laughs."

Mikaela smiled. "Sorry, if I scared you, do you want to take a walk outside? The sun is still up and it's bright."

"Sure I guess." Yuu said. "Maybe it'll take my mind of things for a while."

"We'll go when you're done eating." Mikaela said.

"No." Yuu dropped his fork into his plate. "Let's go now, I'm not really hungry anymore." He stood up. "Let's go."

Mikaela stood up and took Yuu's hands as they walked over to the living room. "I'm sorry Yuu, it seems like I ruined the romantic mood."

"You did." Yuu pouted. "Next time, keep your horror story to yourself please." They reaches the front door and opened it, they were greeted by a
roaring Thunder. Yuu was frightened, he quickly grabbed Mikaela.

"It wants to rain." Mikaela said as he looked up to see the dark clouds forming. "How sad, sorry Yuu, it looks like we won't be able to go on that walk again."

"Just our luck." Yuu sighed as he let go of Mikaela and walked away.

Mikaela closed the doors and locked it, following Yuu as they both took a seat on the two armed cushion. Mikaela picked up a remote on the side stool and turned on the TV. "Why don't we get your mind of things? We can watch TV, maybe you'll sleep off since you're scared."

Yuu felt so embarrasses, he couldn't believe he was feeling this way all because of some dumb made up ghost story. "Don't mock me." Yuu said. "Fine, you got me, I'm scared, I already know that it's all fake."

Mikaela chuckled. "If you know I was faking it, why are you shaking so much?"

"Wait, it's really fake?" Yuu asked.

"Of course it's fake." Mikaela said. "Even I'm not that brave, even if I might not believe in the supernatural, I won't be as stupid as to act so brave and tough. I'll just stay away. The reason this place is so quiet is because this is my property."

"Your property?" Yuu asked. "What?"

"You didn't know?" Mikaela asked. "This is my land, I built this house for some peace."

"Damn you're rich." Yuu said. He finally relaxed, it was all just a stupid prank to get him all scared and nothing more. He was so glad.

"But still." Mikaela said. "Strange things still do happen around, maybe it has to do with the fact that this place was built on top of a buria ground."

"SHUT UP!" Yuu screamed as Mikaela laughed. "Moron, gosh I hate you sometimes."

"Let's just see what's on." Mikaela began scrolling through channels. "Hmm..Scary Japanese folklore? Let's watch this one."

"What?" Yuu jumped. "B-but-"

"Don't tell me you're a scared cat?" Mikaela smirked.

"Of course not." Yuu said.

"Then, let's watch." He said as he put down the remote.

Tonight was going to be a long one.

They were just twenty minutes into the show and Yuu was already shaking like a leaf while holding tight to Mikaela. Mikaela watched him shiver with a smirk, he turned off the television and pulled Yuu into his arms. "You're cute when you get scared." He said.

"Shut up." Yuu said as he pulled away from Mikaela. "I'm going to the toilet, I'll be righ-" Suddenly the lights flicked on an off a few times before completely going off. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Yuu squealed as the whole house was now in complete darkness.

"A power outage?" Mikaela took out his phone to give them some light. "The rain must be heavier than expected, I can't even hear a thing outside." He looked at Yuu who had jumped back into his laps, shivering. He smiled. "I though you were supposed to be a man?" He asked.

"Shut up." Yuu said. "Why would this suddenly happen right after you scared me to death."

"Maybe something horrific is about to happen?" Mikaela asked.

"Shut up." Yuu yelled.

"Don't yell, they might hear you." Mikaela said.

"Shut up Mika." Yuu said. "Mm..I can't hold it Mika, I really have to use the bathroom."

"Then go use the bathroom." Mikaela said. "Why don't I go get some flashlights?" He made an attempt to leave but Yuu held him back.

"No." He said. Don't leave me, let's go together, just come follow me to the bathroom."

Mikaela moved through the dark hallway with Yuu tightly holding on to him. "You really are cute you know." Mikaela said.

"Just shut up you, this is all your fault." Yuu said.

"I was only joking around, I didn't know that this would happen." Mikaela said. "Anyway, we should close by now ok?"

"Ok." Yuu said. Mikaela smiled at him, he really couldn't believe how scared he was being. He wanted to play around with him, he turned off the flashlight in his hands. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Mikaela regretted the idea, he didn't expect Yuu to jump at him sending them to the ground. And what's worse is that he landed with the back of his head. "Ouch. Damn it Yuu, now look what you've done, where's the damn flashlight?"

"I swear, you're so annoying Mika." Yuu yelled.

Mikaela and Yuu were now back in the living room, in each others arms while seated n the couch. The lights were still out so they were still stuck with a flashlight. "Today sucks." Yuu said. "I was supposed to enjoy the last day of finals but here I am, terrified. Thanks a lot Mika."

"I'm sorry Yuu." Mikaela said as he kissed his head. "At least we're here in each other arms, it's still romantic."

"It'd be more romantic if the reason my heart is beating fast is because I'm with you, not because I'm scared to death." Yuu said.

"I'm really sorry." Mikaela said. "Let me make it up to you, why don't we do something together, to pass time."

"What should we do?" Yuu asked.

Mikaela thought for a moment before an idea popped into his head, he stood and pulling Yuu along with him. "Let's dance."

"What?" Yuu asked. "Mika, I can't dance."

"Just follow my lead." Mikaela said as he took his phone and started a music. He pulled Yuu closer to his body, placing one of his hands on Yuu's waist while the other hand held in to one of Yuu's.

"Don't blame me if I step on you." Yuu said.

They began dancing, Yuu was a bit slow at learning but eventually caught on. It didn't take long before he forgot about how scared he just was.

The next day, Yuu was already up reading a book with Mikaela still sound asleep beside him. His phone rang as he picked it up and saw that it was an incoming message. "What's this?" He asked and began reading out. "Congratulations Mr. Yuichiro Hyakuya..yadayadayada...huh? I-I got the second place scholarship?" He sat up from bed shocked about the message.

"No it can't be." He said. "They want to take me?" Yuu found it unbelievable that he had won a scholarship to the school in England. He knew he was smart but he didn't know that he was this smart. Weren't there other smart people in Japan? He didn't know what to think, this was a chance to study outside the country, in an amazing and elite school. That would be an amazing thing to do....but he couldn't.

He looked at Mikaela who was still asleep and smiled. "I can't leave Mika." He said as he dropped his phone. "Sorry elite England school but I chose Mika." He leaned to him and kissed him, waking him up.

"H-hey." Mikaela yawned.

"Morning." Yuu smiled.

"Morning?" Mikaela groaned. "I'm not ready to get up, let's go back to bed."

"Fine with me." Yuu said as he laid back down in Mikaela's arms. This was where he belonged, beside him, he couldn't be away from his Mika. Nothing was worth being away from him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 14.9K 31
Yuichiro Ichinose thinks life isn't that significant. As the soon-to-be prince of Drelacia, his days consist of making the best possible grades in sc...
5.2K 177 20
The first time Yuuichirou met Mikaela is not the best thing he has ever wished to happen. It was far from normal. However, his crush on Mika doesn't...
11.5K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...
57.8K 1.7K 16
♠ Evangeline Tepes, heir of the 1st progenitor and the eldest daughter of the great vampire king, as well as the elder half-sister to Krul Tepes. E...