The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

Promises

9.6K 351 919
By tessyoc

"A scholarship exam?" Yuu asked, he and Yoichi were seated together at the park eating some snacks. Yoichi had just told him about a college scholarship exam the school talked about when Yuu was absent.

"Yes." Yoichi said. "It's a really prestigious college, they're actually accepting four kids nationwide. Out of those four, the one with the highest grade gets a full scholarship."

"Really?" Yuu smiled. "Maybe I should try out. What school?"

"Mallory." Yoichi said.

"Mallory?" Yuu asked. "That's odd! Where's that in Tokyo?"

"It's in England." Yoichi said.

"England?" Yuu asked. "As in, far away England? As in far away from Mika? No thank you."

"I already knew you'd say no." Yoichi said. "But I just decided to tell you, anyway, it's kind of a compulsory thing for all seniors to take the exam. Let's just give it a shot, after all it's only four students in the whole of the country being picked. The chances of it being us is pretty low."

"Yeah maybe." Yuu said. "I guess it can't be helped, I'll take the exam."

"So on to other things." Yoichi smirked. "You finally did it with Mr. Shindo huh?" Yuu blushed remembering when he and Mikaela had sex. He still couldn't believe that they had finally done it. "How was it?" He asked.

"I don't kiss and tell." Yuu said. "But I'll tell you this, it sure did some serious damage to my hips and legs."

"Tokyo University?" Mikaela asked.

"Yea." Yuu said. "The entrance exam starts very soon, I have to be prepared."

"Wow." Mikaela said. "I thought you'd settle for something a little higher I guess."

"Tokyo University is closer to home." Yuu said. "It's like going to highschool so I don't even need to live in school dorms."

"What's wrong?" Mikaela smiled. "Baby Yuu can't stay away from home?"

Yuu blushed. "No. I can't stay away from you Mika."

"Oh." Mikaela smiled. "That's sweet, but I don't want to hold you back Yuu. If you have a dream college you wish to attend please don't give it all away for me."

"I don't really have a dream college." Yuu said. "But even if I had, tbh you'll be more worth it Mika. I know it might sound childish and foolish but you're worth more to me than my education. I can even give up school if it means being with you. I put you ahead of everything in my life."

Mikaela didn't understand how Yuu's words had a way of hitting him hard in the heart. He put him ahead of every other thing, if only he knew what he was saying. Mikaela also put Yuu ahead of every other thing in his life to, he loved him so much and wanted to spend the rest of his life with him.

"Well I understand." Mikaela said. "I'd do the same for you, give up my entire wealth even if I have to, just to have you beside me."

"What?" Yuu jumped. "Y-you're entire wealth? You mean like this house, all your other houses, your money, your cars?" Mikaela nodded. "No, no, no, Mika I'm not worth all that, I mean, it's your wealth."

"How can you even say that?" Mikaela asked. "You mean more to me than some stupid wealth."

"Really?" Yuu asked. "You'd give up all this? For me?"

"All this and more." He leaned in and kissed his cheeks. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Mika." He said.

"I want to get you something for college." Mika said. "What will you say to a car?"

"A what?" Yuu yelled. "No, no, no." Yuu declined. "I told you Mika, even if I'm your boyfriend, I don't want to depend on your wealth, you don't have to get me a car, besides I don't know how to drive."

"You'll get private lessons." Mikaela said. "I'd be glad to help you out with them. Please let me do this for you, it'll be a gift for getting into college, I already know you will with how incredibly smart you are."

"Well, if it's a gift." Yuu smiled. "I guess I don't mind, thank you Mika."

"Hey." Mika called. "Wanna make a bet?"

"A bet?" Yuu asked. "Sure, anything to beat you at."

Mikaela chuckled. "When entering the university, if you can make it to the top twenty students, I'll grant a wish for you."

"A wish?" Yuu asked. "Like magic?"

"Not bippity boppity boo magic though." Mikaela said. "Just maybe an extravagant wish, like to buy you something."

"Top twenty, out of all the hundreds they'll be accepting?" Yuu asked as Mikaela nodded. "Ok. I accept."

"Let's shake on it?" Mikaela asked.

Yuu leaned in and kissed him. "Or we can kiss on it."

"I like that better." Mikaela said as he kissed him.

"Final exams are starting soon." Miyu said as she sat at the dining surrounded by lots of books on the table. "I'm going to be starting junior high, must study hard." She frowned. "OK Shingu..will you GET YOUR FREAKING HANDS OFF MY BROTHER?" She yelled at Shingu who was being too intimate with Michiro.

"Are you jealous?" Shingu asked.

"No." She said. "We have to study, don't you want to get into middle school?"

"More school?" He sighed. "That sounds boring, sorry but I won't be attending. The Hiragi Middle School is in another location, separate from the Basic school." He turned to Michiro and smiled. "If I can't see Michiro at school, then school is useless and worthless."

"Useless? Worthless?" Miyu gritted her teeth in annoyance. "You piss me off, tell me just what exactly do you plan on becoming in the future? How do you plan on becoming that thing if you don't go to school."

"I don't need school to become a fully pledged Yakuza leader." Shingu said.

"Yakuza?" Yumi asked.

"Yes." Shingu asked. "That's my future career."

"Yakuza is not an career." Miyu said. "A lawyer is, a doctor, a teacher."

"Lawyers this days are nothing but liars." Michiro said. "I don't wish to live my life upon lives, I can't be a doctor because I can't have someone's life depended on me, what if the person dies? Do you know how heartbreaking to tell a family that they just lost their loved ones? And teachers are a nuisance, hated by 99.9% of students in the entire world. So I can't become any of them."

"Well they're other choices." Yumi said. "You can become an accountant or a manager, a chef. I want to be a journalist."

"Really? A journalist?" Miyu smiled. "That's cool, I want to become a lawyer."

"A lawyer?" Shingu asked. "You'll lose every single case you get."

"Do you want to fight Shingu?" She asked.

"You'd be better of as a dancer." He smiled. "You have the perfect body for it."

Miyu blushed. "P-perfect body?"

"That's right." Yumi said as she looked at Miyu's body. "You look really flexible, have you tried doing ballet Miyu?"

"Ballet?" Shingu asked. "I'm not talking about that, she's too disgraceful to become a ballet dancer, she'll fall flat on her face each time she tries."

Miyu cracked her knuckles, annoyed with Shingu. "So you do wanna fight." She said.

"Then what dancing were you talking about exactly?" Yumi asked.

"Pole dancing." Shingu said with an innocent smiled.

Yumi and Miyu's mouth dropped in shock. Miyu raged and grabbed Shingu by the collar. "THAT'S IT! PREPARE TO DIE SHINGU ICHONOSE."

"Pole dancing?" Michiro asked. "What's that? Is it dancing on a pole? Won't that be difficult or something?"

"You're still too young to know this Michi." Yumi smiled.

"Y-young?" Michiro pouted. "I'm sorry but I'm the one who has kissed someone on the lips before and that person isn't my family member, he's  my boyfriend. If you two are really grown up the where's yours?"

"Huh?" Yumi frowned.

"MICHI WHAT THE HELL?" Miyu yelled. "WHAT'S WITH THAT ATTITUDE?"

"I don't like when you call me a kid when clearly I've taken a step ahead of you two." He frowned.

"Don't get so cocky." Miyu yelled. "Yumi and I can get boyfriends if we want to, I mean look at us, we're cute."

"I'm cuter." Michiro said. "Besides." He hugged Shingu. "I have Shingu, best boy friend in the world, no guy you two bring back home can compare with him."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Miyu yelled.

"I thought he was eight?" Yumi asked.

"Damn that guy." Yuu walked in, cursing and mumbling under his breath. He was carrying his bag and a note book in his hand. He sat down in one of the empty seats.

"What's the matter dad?" Michiro asked.

"It's that stupid father of yours." Yuu yelled. "Can you believe the pervert? I'm trying to study here, finals are coming up, college exams are coming up and there he is trying to get into my pants. What an asshole."

"Excuse me sir but we are children here." Miyu said.

"Sorry guys." Yuu said.

"What does he mean by get into his pants?" Michiro asked.

"Speaking of clothing's." Shingu said. "I'm surprised big brother Yuu, you look really good in a lingerie."

"HUH?" Yuu screamed as he cheeks turned red from embarrassment. "W-what are you talking about?"

"Lingerie?" Miyu asked. "Isn't that for women?"

"Yes but big brother pulled it off." Shingu said. "Congratulations on being no longer a-"

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW?" Yuu asked.

"Ah!" Shingu said. "I put hidden cameras in Aunty Krul's room, I saw you wear it there and head over to big brother Mikaela's. There was also a hidden camera there to but-"

"Y-y-y-you watched us?" Yuu asked.

"Wait are you talking about sex here?" Miyu asked. "Ewww Shingu YOU WATCHED MY  PARENTS HAVE SEX?? WAIT WHAT KIND OF KINK IS THAT DAD? A LINGERIE?"

"I didn't watch it." Shingu said. "I'm not allowed to watch porn. I gave the video to Aunty Krul."

"WHY ME?" Yuu cried out.

"What's a lingerie?" Michiro asked.

"LET ME GO YOU DAMN BRAT!" Kimizuki yelled as Yoichi held on tight to him. "Y-YOICHI LET GO."

"Have sex with me Shiho." Yoichi said.

"You can't be serious." Kimizuki said. "Your finals are coming up you moron, go and study, very soon you'll be writing exams for college. Your mind shouldn't be fixated on sex right now. Let me go."

"We haven't done it since my birthday." Yoichi said. "I miss you Shiho."

"We weren't even supposed to do it." Kimizuki said. "I told you, that was a one time thing, we'll do it more once you get to the age if twenty one. Now let go." He pushed Yoichi off him as he fell to the bed.

"You're no fun, I swear." Yoichi frowned.

"Read your books this instant." Kimizuki said. Yoichi sighed as he took out a book from his bag and began reading. "Good." He said as he sat down on the couch. "By the way, I got a new job, I'm working as a chef at a restaurant."

"Really?" Yoichi smiled. "I thought you didn't want to cook anymore?"

"Well you, you stupid brat." Kimizuki said. "Forced me back into it, forcing me to prepare meals for you everyday for school."

"I just love your meals so much." Yoichi said. "They're delicious." He turned back to his book bit then looked back at Kimizuki. "Um..Shiho.."

"What is it?" Kimizuki asked.

"I'm planning on telling my sister about us when I get into college." Yoichi said.

"What?" Kimizuki asked.

"I think it's time to tell her." Yoichi said. "We shouldn't keep it quiet any longer."

"But what if she doesn't accept our relationship?" Kimizuki asked. "First of, our age gap is a bit big and secondly, I rejected her feelings and I'm not sure if she likes me anymore."

"It wasn't your fault." Yoichi said. "You already loved me, my sister was just unlucky. I'll tell her the truth and no matter what happens, we'll still be together."

Kimizuki smiled, he stood up from the couch and sat down beside him on the bed. "That's really brave of you." He patted his head. "You're growing up kid."

Yoichi blushed. "Don't treat me like a kid. I'm your boyfriend."

"Hey, wanna make a deal?" Kimizuki asked.

"A deal?" Yoichi said. "What kind of a deal?"

"You're entering Tokyo University right?" He asked as Yoichi nodded. "They usually have a top twenty list there, top twenty students with the best entrance grades."

"They do?" Yoichi asked. "You want me to be on the list? Out of the hundreds? That's a bit impossible. What will I get if I do get on it."

Kimizuki smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'll have sex with you again."

"WHAT?" Yoichi yelled. "SHIHO, NO FAIR, NO FAIR, IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE."

"You want to have sex right?" Kimizuki asked. "If you want sex, win the deal."

"You're a devil." Yoichi said. "But I won't be beaten, I'll read all night even if I have to. I'm winning this deal."

Kimizuki smirked. "Well then, I believe you should get reading."

"I really hate Chemistry." Yuu sighed while reading. He had been at it for hours now and it was getting late. "Why must Chemistry be the first subject? It's not fair."

The doors opened and Mikaela walked in holding a tray of food. "You annoying little brat, you haven't eaten your breakfast yet and it's dinner time."

Yuu looked at him, that was true, he hadn't eaten yet, he was too busy studying to even think about food. "Sorry Mika, I've been studying."

"That's it, drop down that book and eat." Mikaela ordered as he walked over to him. "Damn it Yuichiro, this is not how you study, what us the matter with you honestly?"

"I'll eat when I'm done." Yuu said. Mikaela took the book from him. "Hey, give that back Mika."

"Eat." He said.

"Ok fine." Yuu said as he paid attention to his food.

"I still can't believe you'll soon be in college." Mikaela said. "You look like a middle school student."

"Wa wu wawwing wu wifa fa wif me?" Yuu asked with a full mouth of spaghetti inside.

Mikaela cringed. "Don't talk with your mouth full, don't you have any manners at all you little tramp?"

Yuu swallowed then smiled. It had been a long time since Mikaela had called him that, that was the name he was given ever since he got to the house. He thought back to the beginning, he couldn't believe he was here now, this way with Mikaela.

"What's wrong?" Mikaela asked. "Why are you smiling that way?"

"Oh." Yuu said. "Was my smiling that obvious? It's nothing really, I was just thinking back to the beginning."

"Beginning of what?" Mikaela asked.

"Of us." Yuu said. "When I first got here, when I first met you." He chuckled. "If a fairy had told me then that in the future, I'd be madly in love with you, I would never have believed. No offense but I used to hate your guts so much."

"None taken." Mikaela said. "I also despised back then." He smiled. "But here we are now."

"It kind of feels like I'm in a fairy tale." Yuu said. "The young damsel in distress who meets her prince charming and he rescues her and in the end they live happily ever after."

"You really are a kid." Mikaela said. "What are you doing reading fairy tales?"

"I read the kids bed time stories." Yuu said. "I became quite fond of them, and besides, I didn't think I'd have a chance at love at all so I decided to deal with it by reading other people's love stories."

"That's rather sad." Mikaela smiled.

"Thank you for coming into my life Mika." Yuu said.

"I should be the one thanking you." Mikaela said. "Did you see how I was back then? Looking back at myself, I feel like killing my self. But then you came into my life and changed everything, made me the better man I am today. If you hadn't come into my life, I'd still be a lost, hopeless soul, now look at me. I'm as happy as I can be, I have you, I have Miyu, Michiro, Yumi, I-" Mikaela trailed off when he heard sniffing. Yuu was crying. "Hey, are you crying?"

"Idiot." Yuu wiped his tears. "You know I get easily emotional, now there you are saying such things."

"You're so cute you know that." Mikaela said.

"Hey, Mika." Yuu called. "When was the last time you cried? I've never seen you cry before."

"Oh Yuu." Mikaela said with a smug grin. "I never cry."

"Everyone cries." Yuu said.

"Everyone but me." Mikaela said. "I'm a man, a man should not cry so easily, I wish I could say the same thing for you."

"No wonder you're so bitter." Yuu said. "You should show your feminine side and cry sometime, sometimes a good cry really helps. Like after a bad incident, a cry really ease the pain." 

"Just eat your spaghetti." Mikaela said. "Before it gets cold."

Yuu looked at his food and used his hand to take one spaghetti, it was really long. He put one end in his mouth and the other in front of Mikaela's. "Say ah!" He said.

"Ah!" Mikaela opened his mouth as Yuu put the spaghetti in. They swallowed it, coming closer and closer to each other before meeting in the middle and kissing passionately.

"I love you Mika." Yuu said. "Promise me you'll be my prince charming forget and ever and ever."

Miakela chuckled. "Yes Yuu, I will be your prince charming forever and ever, but you have to promise to be my princess forever and ever and ever too."

"I promise." Yuu said. "I promise to be be your princess, forever and ever and ever."

"I love you so much." Mikaela said as he hugged Yuu.

"AAAAAAHHH!" Yuu screamed. "Exam starts the day after tomorrow. Damn it I have to read. Chemistry, chemistry, damn you chemistry, damn you to hell."

Mikaela growled as he woke up to the noise, he looked at the time it was 11pm. What the hell was Yuu doing waking him up so late at night. "Yuichiro, do you want to die?" He asked.

"I don't have time for games Mika." Yuu said. "I have to read, we're starting with chemistry, stupid fucking chemistry. I want to cry."

"Just try and keep it down while you read." Mikaela said as he closed his eyes. It didn't take long before he bwgan hearing the tapping sound of Yuu's own and papers turning. He frowned but still tried to ignore it and go back to sleep.

"WHY IS THIS SO DAMN HARD?" Yuu yelled.

That was it, Mikaela couldn't take it, there was no way he was getting any sleep in the room. He got out of bed and carried the two large stuffed bears.

"Hmm? Mika?" Yuu called. "Where are you going and why are you taking those things?"

"Sorry Yuu." Mikaela said. "But since you've refused to be quiet in your studying, we are going somewhere else to sleep. You're keeping me, Yuu-chan and Mi-chan awake. Goodnight." He said as he left the room, closing the doors behind him.

"What the hell?" Yuu frowned. "He can't cry but he can shamelessly carry two large stuffed bears out like that to sleep with. Calling them Yuu-chan and Mi-chan? Mikaela Shindo you truly are one hell of a man."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 550 24
What will happen if you wake up you found yourself in the Kamisama kiss and Mikage (the land god) chooses you to be the god. And you can't go back to...
86.8K 4.2K 16
It's Yuichiro Hyakuya's first time in college, and he just so happens to run into a certain blond in his dorm area, and Yuu totally isn't falling for...
233K 9.8K 34
There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a custom where one must have sex monthly...
5.3K 177 20
The first time Yuuichirou met Mikaela is not the best thing he has ever wished to happen. It was far from normal. However, his crush on Mika doesn't...