The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

Becoming an Adult

8.4K 390 1.1K
By tessyoc

Yuu slowly opened his eyes, he couldn't sleep once again. It had been happening for almost a week now, each night he would wake up and would be unable to go back to bed. Some nights he wouldn't even go to bed, he didn't know the reason but he didn't think too much of it. He'd just get up and read, he might as well get busy while he was awake.

"Yuu." Mikaela called from the other side of the bed as Yuu turned to him.

"Hey Mika." Yuu smiled. "Sorry, did I wake you?"

"You've been waking up in the middle of the night these days." Mikaela said. "Is something wrong?"

"I don't know?" Yuu said.

"Are you having nightmares?" Mikaela asked. "Come on Yuu, talk to me."

"I really don't know Mika." Yuu said. "If I did, I would tell you."

"Come here." Mika opened his arms as Yuu went in and embraced him. "We'll stay up together, how does that sound?"

"You don't have to." Yuu said.

Mikaela kissed his forehead. "I want to, so I will."

Yuu sat on the stairs, he was so tired and sleepy but yet he couldn't fall asleep. He was dressed for school but he wondered if he could actually go. "Hey dad." Michiro hugged him.

"Michi." Yuu smiled. "I told you, I'm not dad yet I'm still only seventeen."

"Well you're dating our dad." Miyu said. "So that makes you our parent to."

"By the way, how's school been going?" Yuu asked.

"Great." Michiro smiled. "I'm so popular because everyone knows me as Shingu's boyfriend."

"Lucky you." Yuu said.

The outside doors opened and Shingu walked in also dressed for school. "Good morning everyone." He greeted. "Miyu, Michi, let's go."

"What are you doing here?" Miyu asked. "You never come here before school."

"Yes, I came to deliver something." Shingu brought out a small bottle from his bag. "Big brother Yuu, this is for you." He said as he gave it to him. "This is part one of your gift, even though it's days early."

"Um..thank you Shingu but why are you giving me this?" Yuu asked. "Did I win something?"

"It's an early gift for what's happening in three days." Shingu said.

"Three days?" Yuu asked. "What's happening in thee day?"

"You don't remember?" Shingu asked. "Your birthday is in two days, a.k.a you turn eighteen, the legal year. So I got you that, don't tell me you forgot your own birthday."

Yuu was shocked, he had completely forgotten. He was turning eighteen in three days, and the promise of turning eighteen from Mikaela was having sex with him. In two days, he would no longer be completely pure, no wonder he had found it difficult to fall asleep.

"That's what your worried about?" Sayuri asked. Yuu had skipped school, he didn't feel up to it, he just wanted to stay at home and talk with someone. "Why are you so worried Yuu? You've given the guy hundreds of blow jobs what's there in just taking it up the ass."

"A blow job isn't painful." Yuu said. "And besides, I'm not worried, I'm just nervous, what if I suck at it? What if Mika doesn't enjoy it? I'm still just a kid."

"Don't you dare turn on the I'm just a kid facade at a time like this." Sayuri said. "Mikaela will be furious."

"I don't know." Yuu said. "I'm a little scared Sayuri, what do I do?"

"If you're not ready, then tell him." Tomoe said. "He'll understand."

"Tomoe-chan, do you know your boss at all?" Sayuri asked. "He's a horny, kinky and perverted man who has been holding back with Yuu, he isn't going to hold back so easily."

"True." Tomoe said. "But Mr. Shindo won't force him either, he loves you because of you and won't try and force himself on you just because of his sexual urges. He'll wait as long as you want him to, even though he might not like it, for you he'll do it."

"But, I don't want him to wait." Yuu said as he took the bottle Shingu had given him and opened it. "I don't want to keep him waiting, I always try to prove I'm not just a kid to him, so I have to do it. For him." He looked into the bottle and took a sniff. "What the hell did Shingu even give me?"

"Let me see." Sayuri took the bottle and poured some of the liquid on her fingers, it was cold and sticky. "Oh my God."

"What is it?" Yuu asked.

"This is lube." Sayuri said.

"Oh my goodness." Tomoe blushed.

"What's lube?" Yuu asked.

"This is the thing Mikaela is going to use on his fingers when he inserts it inside you." Sayuri said. "You know, to prepare you."

"I-insert?" Yuu blushed. "Insert his fingers inside me?"

"Of course." Sayuri said. "Wait, Yuu, don't you know anything about gay sex?"

"I'm a poor orphan boy." Yuu said. "I grew up with only school education in mind not sex, I don't even know how Mikaela turned me into a slut, sometimes I can't be believe the things I say and do."

"Well, he has to prepare you." Sayuri said. "Your little self don't be able to take in all of Mikaela without being stretched out."

"Wait!" Yuu shuddered. "So he's gonna stretch my..."

"Yup." Sayuri nodded. "And make it wide enough for you to enter." She used  her left fingers and made a circle while putting one of her right fingers into the circle. Yuu felt a strange pain going through his body, he felt as if it was already happening.

"D-does it hurt?" He asked.

"Some people don't stand up for a whole day." Sayuri smirked.

Mikaela was in his office fast asleep, he and stayed awake with Yuu the past night and now he was completely tired and needed sleep. "SON!" Krul barged into his office, waking him up. "Are you sleeping? What happened?"

"Yuu." He said. "He hasn't been getting much sleep lately, I'm worried for him."

"So you stayed awake with him last night?" Krul held her chest. "How sweet. Anywhere I'm sure it's nothing, just give him some warm milk and he'll go right to bed oh and not your milk but milk from the fridge."

"Woman what is your business here?" He asked.

"Oh that's right." Krul said. "Son, I was wondering what exactly do you plan on giving Yuu on his birthday."

Mikaela sighed. "You come all this way and wake me up from sleep for that? Damn you are annoying. Anyway I don't know yet, I haven't found a gift for him, I shouldn't think too much about it, it's not like his birthday is tomorrow."

"No." She said. "It's not tomorrow, it's in two days."

"WHAT?" Mikaela yelled.

"Sayuri what is this?" Yuu asked while staring in shock at all the hardcore Yaoi manga in front of him.

"You said you wanted to read on things like this." She said. "So here you go."

"This doesn't teach me about it." Yuu said. "This is just for entertainment, I want a book that will give me knowledge on it. Not that." He pointed to the mangas

"You mean like Kama sutra?" She asked. "Well, I don't know if I still have mine but I'll try and find it for you."

Yuu blushed, he really felt embarrassed of the whole thing. He really wanted to read more on the topic of sexual intercourse between men, he wanted to know how to handle things in it. He wanted to know the dos and and don't so he doesn't mess things up with Mikaela. He knew Mikaela was going to make him feel good and he wanted to return the pleasure.

"Now I know what's keeping me up at night." He said. "I just hope I finally get some sleep tonight, I won't want to be too tired when we want to do it."

"One way to relax is not to think too much." Sayuri said. "Just relax, do your research and don't think much about that day, just let Mikaela take the lead, you follow but still give him lots of pleasure don't leave all the work to him."

"How are you so experienced with this?" Yuu asked as Sayuri picked up one of the manga and smirked. "You've got to be joking."

Mikaela was busy looking through some documents, it was the one Tomoe had given to him when he was taking in the Hyakuya orphanage. He was searching through Yuu's files to know if he could get a hint of what to get him as a birthday gift. "Seriously, I can't find anything here." He said as he kept the files and leaned back on his chairman "I guess I'll just wing it and maybe get him a car or his own house."

Mikaela was still a bit surprised at the news, after the long wait, finally, Yuu's birthday was so close. He had prayed for this day to come so badly, the boy was now going to be eighteen which meant Mikaela could have sex with him without feeling guilty. He felt like such a horny bastard at that moment, but he couldn't help it. He loved Yuu with all his heart, he cared for him so much, he wanted him to be happy. He didn't just want him for the sex.

For a long while now, he has been getting hard on many occasions just with contact with Yuu. Yuu himself has showed interest in sex, although each time Mikaela climbs him he trembles at times, he still had that side if him that wanted to do it. The side that would tease him sexually so much. He remembered his own birthday few months back how it had been the best birthday in his twenty five years of living. He promised to return the favor and he never breaks his promises, especially when he makes them to Yuu. He would make this the best birthday Yuu was ever going to experience.

That night Yuu laid in bed staring at the ceiling, he couldn't sleep once again. He was trying this hardest not to think about it but it was a bit impossible not to do so. He turned to look at Mikaela who was peacefully asleep beside him. He watched him sleep, God the man was a real beauty.

Long lashes, creamy white skin, fairly pink lips. Yuu bit his own as he stared at Mikaela's lips, those lips that had explored his body so many times. Despite that, they still felt like a stranger to him, Yuu felt like he hasn't yet known Mikaela's lips yet and Mikaela's lips hadn't known him yet.

His eyes went down to his chest, that perfect chiseled chest and unbelievable muscles. The most unbelievable part of everything was that all this glorious and gorgeous beauty belonged to him. It was all his, no one else's and he could do whatever he wants with it.

He reached out and caressed Mikaela's cheeks, then tracing his lips, he leaned in and kissed him there. His hands continued going down his neck to his chest. Yuu's lips followed he kissed Mikaela's neck downwards, he kissed and flicked on his exposed nipple. Mikaela groaned in his sleep and moved but Yuu didn't stop what he was doing.

Mikaela opened his eyes from the feel of someone invading his body, he found Yuu playing around with him. He smiled and held the back of his head, pulling him up to meet his lips and kiss him. "What are you doing?" He asked. "It's the middle of the night."

"I was admiring how gorgeous you were." Yuu said. "And then I realized that you belong to me, everything, your entire body is all mine. I got a little excited about that and couldn't stop myself from having some fun with you. Sorry if I woke you up."

"You still can't sleep?" Mikaela asked. "Yuu, should we get some help?"

"No Mika." Yuu said. "I'm just stressed out and nervous but don't worry, I'll get some sleep soon." He smiled. "You don't have to worry too much." He kissed him. "Just go to sleep ok. Watching you sleep is actually quite entertaining."

"If you say so." Mikaela said. "Goodnight Yuu."

"Goodnight Mika." Yuu said.

"SHINGU WHY THE HELL DID YOU GIVE ME THIS?" Yuu yelled the next day at Shingu. It was morning and he was on the phone. "I don't need it. Well yes, we'll need it when we do it but I don't want it as a gift, besides I'm sure Mika has his. Don't say such things, you're only eleven. Hey wait Shin-" Shingu hung up. "Are you kidding me?" He sighed as he threw his phone on the bed and sat down. "I cant believe that kid sometimes."

Mikaela walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. "Yuu, what's the matter? Who are you yelling at?"

"It's Shingu." Yuu said.

"What did the brat do this time?" Mikaela asked.

"It's nothing." He said. "Well, you don't need to be bothered about it."

"Ok." Mikaela said. "Aren't you going to school today?"

"No." Yuu said. "I'm going to lie down here and try to get some sleep." He laid down and went back under the covers of the sheets.

"That's right." Mikaela said. "You wouldn't want to be asleep for your big day tomorrow." Yuu's heart raced, of course Mikaela knew about his birthday. He really wished they wouldn't talk about it because he wasn't ready to, he had to get his mind of it and talking about it wouldn't help. "So, from tomorrow you'll be considered an adult." He chuckled. "You'll still be a brat in my eyes."

"I'm not a brat." Yuu said. "When do you even plan to stop calling me that?"

"Never." Mikaela said. "I might consider it when you show me how much of an adult you can be."

Yuu was pissed, all those times Mikaela dared him to be an adult and he gave him what he wanted. Here he was, still calling him a kid. He sat up. "With what we've done this past few months, I don't think you should call me a kid Mika. I've made you feel pleasure that no one else could."

"Yuu, sex isn't everything." Mikaela said. "I'll admit, you're amazing when it comes to sexual things but km talking about things outside the bedroom, can you be an adult then?"

"Well can you blame me?" Yuu asked. "I'm only seventeen and I'm just becoming an adult, I don't know much about it."

"So even at eighteen, you still need me to hold your hands." Mikaela said."

"Do you want me to push you out of here naked again?" Yuu asked.

"What would you like for a birthday present?" Mikaela asked.

"Isn't my birthday present supposed to be a surprise?" Yuu asked.

"It isn't easy shopping for a brat." Mikaela said. "Will a house be enough for you? Or should I throw in a car?"

Yuu's mouth opened in shock, that was true, his boyfriend was a millionaire, which meant expensive gifts. He really didn't want Mikaela spoiling him like that but he knew that there was nothing he could do about it. "Well I don't know." Yuu said. "I'll be fine with anything."

"Even if I gave you socks?" Mikaela asked.

"Yes." Yuu said as Mikaela laughed. "Anyway, Mika, go away, I'm going to bed." He laid back down and tried to sleep.

That evening, Mikaela walked into the room, the lights were off and he could hear light snores coming from the bed. Yuu had finally fallen asleep. Mikaela walked up to him and sat beside him gently touching him. "So that's it, you were nervous about turning eighteen." He smiled and leaned down and kissed him.

Yuu woke up when he suddenly began hearing noises, he turned to the alarm clock, it was three in the morning. He had finally gotten some sleep and he honestly couldn't believe he slept this good. He turned to look at Mikaela but found himself alone in bed, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Mika?"

He heard footsteps and turned. "Mika? Is that-" Yuu trailed off when he found a strange man who wasn't Mikaela in his room. "Hey who are-" Before he could say a word, he had a hand over his mouth and was carried away.

It was dark, Yuu only saw darkness, he was blindfolded and he was scared. He had been taken from the room he shared with Mikaela by an unknown person, and he had no idea where he was. He heard people talking and walking up to him. Suddenly he felt his chin being lifted and he was kissed, there was a stranger kissing him, Yuu wasn't going to stand for it.

Strangely, his hands weren't tired up so he clenched them and punched the person's stomach hard. "OH MY GOD!" The person yelled in pain, Yuu recognized the voice.

"Mika?" He untied the blindfold and found Mikaela on the ground holding himself.

"What is your problem?" Mikaela asked.

"What is my problem?" Yuu asked. "What is your problem? Why did you kidnap me? I was damn scared! Where the hell are we?" Yuu looked around, it looked like they were on a plane.

"We're on my private plane." Mikaela said.

"Plane?" Yuu asked. "Where are you taking me so early in this morning?"

"Paris." Mikaela said. "We'll spend your birthday there."

"What?" Yuu asked. "My birthday in France?" Mikaela nodded as he leaned over to Yuu and kissed him.

"Happy Birthday Yuu." He said with a smile.

If Yuu was told that in the future that a poor person such as himself would spend his eighteenth birthday in France with his billionaire boyfriend, he would laugh. But now here he was, in a mansion in France, alone with Mikaela. How rich was the man anyway?

The flight was long and they got to Paris in the late morning. "I can't believe you brought me here. You know, you didn't have to do this much."

"But I want to." Mikaela said. "So, are you hungry?"

"Let me guess, we're gonna eat some things I don't know how to spell?" Yuu asked.

"No." Mikaela laughed. "I was wondering if you'd like me to cook you some curry."

"Curry?" Yuu smiled. "Really? Wait can you cook?"

"You'll be surprised." Mikaela said.

Yuu was surprised, Mikaela had proved him wrong, he was an amazing cook. His food tasted just like home cooking. "Why didn't you tell me you can cook like this?"

"There are things, you don't know about me." Mikaela said. "Now hurry up, we have to go on a date."

This is the best day of Yuu's life, he just went on a date with Mika in Paris. The
country was beautiful and Mikaela even surprised Yuu with his fluency in French, was there nothing the man could not do? Their last stop was the Eiffel tower, Yuu knew then he was scared of heights. Mikaela swore he had never been so embarrassed, Yuu holding on to him screaming.

"I'm sorry Mika." Yuu said as they were at home. "It was too high."

"It's ok." Mikaela said. "I've learnt my lesson, no more high places for you."

"I had fun today." Yuu smiled. "Thank you Mikaela, I love you."

"I love you too." Mikaela said as he carried Yuu bridal style. "It's late, we should go to bed."

The time had come, Yuu could feel his heart beat increase as they slowly approached the bedroom.

Mikaela dropped Yuu on the bed, they kissed briefly before parting. "That's right, your gift." He said.

"There's more?" Yuu asked. "Mika you don't have t- oh my God!" Yuu yelled when he saw Mikaela holding on to a jumbo sized stuffed bear. "What is that?"

"You wanted simple, so I got you simple." Mikaela said. "Like you got me."

"Oh Mika." Yuu took it from him. "It's huge. Thank you." He kept the bear aside and pulled Mika in for a kiss, pulling him closer until his back were down on the bed. They parted and stared at each other for a moment, Mikaela began to kiss Yuu's body.

Yuu closed his eyes and prepared himself for what was to come, it was happening, Mikaela was going to make love to him.

"Let's go to bed." Mikaela said.

"What?" Yuu was surprised at the statement. "Wait, aren't we going to?" He blushed. "Have sex?"

Mikaela smiled. "You're not ready yet."

"What?" Yuu frowned. "Yes I am Mika, I've waited for this for a long time now."

"Yuu, you're trembling." Mikaela said as Yuu looked at himself, he really was. He was shaking so much. Mikaela held him. "Is that why you couldn't go to bed? Where you that scared?"

Yuu began to cry. "I'm sorry Mika, I'm such a coward."

"You're not a coward for this." Mikaela said. "It's only natural that you're not ready."

"Every time I fool myself, thinking I'm such an adult." Yuu said. "I'm still just a brat."

Mikaela kissed him. "It's ok Yuu." He hugged him. "Don't cry, I don't like it when you cry, we're still going to do it someday."

"You're so sweet Mika." Yuu said. "Are you really planning to wait for me?"

Mikaela nodded. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Mika." Yuu said as they both laid in each others arms and slept. Even though they didn't get to have sex, this was still the greatest birthday of Yuu's entire life.

😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 14.9K 31
Yuichiro Ichinose thinks life isn't that significant. As the soon-to-be prince of Drelacia, his days consist of making the best possible grades in sc...
44.5K 1.5K 23
This takes place around the same time as the Durarara but after the main plot... I'm guessing it is an AU... Kaya Ryugamine, adopted sister of Mikad...
20.7K 644 7
A story; in which Yuichiro was a playboy and falls in love with Mika, the person whom he doesn't know that will completely change his life forever. W...
95.1K 3.9K 25
[Owari no Seraph AU: Mika x Yuu | Boy x Boy] Around the age of 6, Yuu had lost his best friend, Mikaela, during a kidnapping incident. Both of them...