The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

Summer

9.3K 410 1.9K
By tessyoc

"Ok everyone it's summer." Krul announced. "And as we all know, my baby is dating an angel who has touched his heart, so he has decided to take everyone to his beach house."

Everyone in the house cheered and clapped.

"A beach!" One of the Hyakuya kids said with a smile. "We've never been to a beach before." They were all inside a bus and on their way to Mikaela's beach house.

"Thanks again for coming Miss Haruna." Akane said.

"It's ok." Haruna smiled. "We know since Yuu now has his lover, he'll be spending more time with him and you'll be left to look after the kids alone."

"I still can't believe that he got Mr. Shindo and I didn't." She pouted as she and Haruna turned to Yuu who was stating out the window.

"Yuu?" Haruna called. "What's the matter? You don't look ok."

Yuu sighed. "I...I wanted to be alone in a car with Mika."

"WHAT!" Akane yelled. "THAT'S WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND?"

"It's not fair." Yuu said.

----

Mikaela was at the front of the bus and kept looking behind. "Damn it." He crossed his arms. "Why on earth am I here? And Yuu is all the way back there? Why are we even in this bus? I'm supposed to be taking him privately."

"So you can pull up somewhere and get dirty with him?" Lacus asked. "Come on Mikaela show some decency."

"DECENCY?" Mikaela yelled. "You're one to talk, only God knows the sin you and Renée commit."

"Excuse me." Renée called from behind them. "Last I checked, both Lacus and I are twenty five year old men, you're dating a high school kid."

"Ouch." Sayuri said.

"Whatever." Mikaela frowned. "I still want to be close to him."

"You'll get to be close to him as much as you want when we get there." Lacus said.

"That's right." Sayuri leaned towards Mikaela from the back. "Mikaela, I've been meaning to ask, when will you take your relationship with Yuu to the public yet?"

"Yuu says he isn't ready for a life of fame." Mikaela said. "We'll tell the people when he graduates from college."

"So long?" Sayuri said as she smiled. "Well, if I were you, I would come out in a romantic way. Like you did with Rittie at the airport."

"Can we not talk about that." Mikaela said., he really didn't want to discuss his confession with Airi who he had turned down few months ago.

"That's right." Lacus said. "When Mikaela confessed six years ago, it was everywhere, even still, people talk about it, I hear girls saying how much they want to be confessed to like that."

"Not to mention that it's still number one of wonderful confession list in Japan." Renée said.

"Are you all deaf?" Mikaela asked.

"Now, you have to beat that." Sayuri said. "Do something to Yuu that will rock Japan again, I say when he's graduating, you run up to him on stage, take him in your arms and kiss him right in front of everyone."

"You have got to be joking." Mikaela said. "It's ok, I'm sure it doesn't bother Yuu. As far as he knows that he's the one I love now."

"You are such a boring man." Sayuri said.

"THIS IS A BEACH HOUSE?"

Everyone stood in awe at the large house in front of them.

"Mikaela likes his things big I guess." Lacus said. "But apparently has tastes in small boys."

"I can't believe you have your own private beach." Yuu said to Mikaela, they were inside a bedroom and were unpacking. "Well, it's not much of a surprise, you are a billionaire." He turned to look at him and smiled, this was their first vacation together as a couple and Yuu wanted to enjoy it all the way.

"The beach." Shinoa said as she stared at the sea. The beach was full, eve though it was a private beach, some people still came swimming, but they had to pay a huge sum, so there was no doubt that they paid a huge sum. "Ah! I'm glad Yuu-senpai invited us, don't you agree Mitsu?" She turned to her girlfriend and frowned.

Shinoa came to realization, the beach meant girls in bikinis a.k.a time to see who has bigger breasts. She stared in envy at Mitsuba and Akane who were both large. She looked at hers and sighed. "It's not fair, why won't they grow as big as yours?"

"Don't worry Shinoa, you're still growing." A voice said as they turned to see Sayuri and Tomoe walking up to them. Shinoa felt even more discouraged because theirs were even larger than Mitsuba's and Akane's. "They'll get bigger." Tomoe said with a smile.

"It's been so long I came to the beach." Sayuri said. "Time to flaunt my body for all the men, buy sadly they can only see buy not touch because my body belongs to Tomoe-chan only."

"Aaah the sea looks great." They heard Krul's voice and turned to her. Their jaws dropped at the sight of the very sexy lady with much larger boobs than any of them and an amazing body. She already had some men behind her taking pictures. "I love the beach so much."

"I feel so bad right now."

"Is she really in her fifty's?"

"How can I get boys like that?" Shinoa asked.

"What's the point of having big boobs." Miyu said as she walked up to them. "The beach is for fun and not to measure boobs."

Shinoa was pissed, Miyu talked so calmly because surprisingly she too had larger boobs. She smirked and walked over to her, catching her by surprise she began groping her.

"AHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Miyu screamed.

"The hell is this?" Shinoa asked as she squeezed Miyu. "You're eleven and I'm fifteen, are you trying to make a mockery out of me?"

"Shinoa, cut that out." Yuu said as he and Yoichi walked towards them with Michiro and Shingu. Shinoa stopped as Miyu ran over to Yuu.

"Where are the men?" Krul asked.

"They're coming." Yuu said.

"Ooh..that's right four big daddies." Sayuri said. "I can't wait to-"

The place became rowdy with screaming women, not surprisingly Mikaela, Ferid, Lacus and Renée had appeared. Who wouldn't scream at the sight of four gorgeous men wearing tight shorts.

"Oh my." Tomoe blushed.

"Just look at them." Shinoa said. "Daddy daddy everywhere." She sighed. "But alas, no daddy for me."

"What's with all the screaming women?" Mikaela asked. "It's irritating."

"Don't act so dumb about it." Sayuri said. "You guys are gonna lure in attention to us."

"Mika, you're short is too tight." Yuu said. "What are you trying to do here? Give people boners or something?"

"Too tight?" Mikaela yelled. "Excuse me for wanting to look sexy for you."

"Has anyone seen Crowley?" Ferid asked as he looked around. "He said he'll come here on his own but I haven't seen him yet."

More screaming girls filled the air, Crowley was coming. They all turned to look at him as their jaws dropped in shock. Leave it to the porn actor to come out wearing a very very very tight briefs. He was half naked as far as everyone was concerned. "Hello everyone."

"Yuu, cover the kids eyes." Mikaela said.

"CROWLEY WHAT IS THE MEANINH OF THIS?"

"THERE ARE KIDS ON THIS BEACH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

"Oooh mama like."

They all had something to say at him. "All I said was hello, why are you all lashing out?" He smirked. "You're lucky I didn't come out naked."

"Man this guy is huge." Shingu said as Michiro nodded.

"Anyway, why are we standing here?" Crowley asked. "Shouldn't we be swimming?" He turned around, giving them more fantastic surprises. They all gasped at the sight of his butt cheeks. The man was was wearing G-string.

"OH MY GOODNESS." Mikaela yelled as he covered Yuu's eyes.

"Mika what the heck?" Yuu yelled.

Tomoe fainted.

"Look at those round cheeks." Krul said.

"Hold me." Miyu said.

They all spent their time at the beach normally, the kids and teens had fun in the water while the adults were seated under umbrellas relaxing.

"Wow, the beach is amazing." Yuu said as he was in the water.

"I wish Shiho was here." Yoichi said. "I wanted to invite him, in fact I did buy he turned down because it would look suspicious being here with him. He didn't want to make things awkward with Tomoe. And the worst part is, we're going to stay here for the whole of summer break." He splashed around the water in annoyance. "It's not fair, how am I going to stay that long without Shiho?" He yelled.

"Yoichi calm down." Yuu said as he looked around, people were staring their way. "People are watching us."

Shingu and Michiro were on the sand looking out to the sea while eating ice cream. Michiro turned to Shingu and watched him eat, he smiled. "Hey, your ice cream is blue." He said.

"Hmm?" Shingu looked at his ice cream. "Ah! Yes it is."

"And mike's red." He said. "Do you think if we mix them it'll turn purple?"

"Well..I'm not sure." Shingu said.

"Let's try it out." Michiro said.

"Ok." Shingu said as he brought his ice cream closer to Michiro. Michiro looked at the ice cream then back at Shingu.

"Show me your tongue." He said. Shingu was a bit surprised at the request but he still showed him. "Blue, you're tongue is blue." He showed him his. "Is mine red?"

"Yes." Shingu said.

"Then let's try it out." Michiro smiled.

It took Shingu a moment to grab in what Michiro was saying. His face turned red when he realized it, Michiro wanted them to French kiss and see I'd their tongues would turns purple. "Um..o-ok." He said as he leaned in and they kissed.

"Let me see now." Michiro said when they parted, Shingu showed him his tongue, still embarrassed from what they just did. "It's still the same, well I guess we'll have to continue until it turns purple right?"

"Um..yes." Shingu said as they kissed again.

"Awwwww.." Everyone surrounding them chorused them.

"Hey, hey!" Miyu called out in anger. "Stop that both of you, you're in public, Shingu stop telling my brother to French kiss you you pervert!"

Mikaela laid under the shade of his umbrella relaxing, there was lots of people looking at him and admiring him, taking photos.

"It's boring just lying down here." Lacus said. "Oi Mika, let's go swim."

"Moron." Mikaela said. "You know very well that I can't swim."

"How shameful." Renée said.

"Mika!" Mikaela didn't receive any warning as Yuu jumped on him with a  wet body.

"Oh gosh! Yuu, you're wet." Mikaela said.

"Pervert." Yuu said. "Let's go swim."

"I can't swim." Mikaela said.

"What?" Yuu asked. "You can't? Have you no shame?"

"It's no big deal." Mikaela said. "I don't really need to know how to swim."

"Buy when if you fall into the water and you're alone?" Yuu asked. "Or what if someone else falls in and that person can't swim either? Would you watched the person drown? You have to learn Mika." He smirked. "If you want, I can give you private lessons but in my class we swim naked."

"Yuu?" Mikaela blushed as Yuu laughed.

"How old is this boy again?" Lacus asked.

Yoichi walked over to the small beach bar to get something to drink, in all honesty, he wasn't having a good time at all. He couldn't have a good time without Shiho, he missed him already and wished they could spend the vacation together. He wished he could have an open relationship with him but he wasn't sure his sister would approve. He sat down on one of the high chairs. "A glass of fruit drink please."

The bartender handed him his drink. "Why so glum kid? Isn't he beach the place you come to for fun?"

Yoichi recognized the voice and looked to see Kimizuki smiling at him. "Shiho? What are you doing here?"

"Well, I managed to score myself a job here." Kimizuki said. "This way, if your sister see me it wouldn't look suspicious, besides you didn't think I could stay weeks alone without you."

"Oh Shiho." Yoichi smiled. He couldn't contain his happiness. From the other side, he jumped over to the back of the table. "I love you."

"Woah wish! Yoichi!" Kimizuki was too late, Yoichi had already tackled him to the ground as everyone ran to check on them.

"Alright." Krul said while holding up a watermelon. "It's time to smash water melons."

"Are you a kid?" Mikaela asked.

"Oh be quiet son." Krul said as she kept the watermelon on the ground. "First up will be our lovely Yuu."

"Me?" Yuu pointed at himself.

"Him?" Mikaela chuckled. "What do you want to break? The watermelon or him?"

Yuu frowned at Mikaela as he walked over to Krul and took the stick, Krul helped and blindfolded him. "Let's do this." He said as he began searching for the watermelon. Everyone gave him directions, suddenly he stopped walking.

"Huh?" Mikaela looked to see Yuu in front of him and the large stick above his head. He quickly jumped out of the way before he could hit him. "YUU! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" He didn't get another warning but still managed to dodge another hit attempt from Yuu. "Yuu, stop this isn't funny." He said as Yuu tried hitting him again. "I'm starting to think you can actually see through that blindfold." Yuu tried hitting him again and he kept on dodging, in no less than two seconds he was running around the beach like a mad man with Yuu chasing him and swinging the stick at him.

"Come back here you coward." Yuu said. "I'll be the one to break huh? You'll regret saying that Mikaela Shindo, I'll show you, I may not be able to break a watermelon, but I can certainly break some other round stuffs."

"Somebody save me." Mikaela cried out as everyone just watched them mess around, even though Yuu was serious about breaking something in him.

After a long fun day out in the sun, they headed to the restaurant for dinner. No doubt they were having something exquisite. "Wow!" Krul marvelled at the food before them. "This is amazing."

"Speaking about food." Ferid spoke. "Shingu, why aren't your parents here?"

"They're busy with the restaurant." Shingu said. "They wanted to stay a week before coming here, of course they wanted me to stay with them so I ran away."

"You ran away?" They all chorused as Shingu nodded.

"No wonder Guren is coming over here so angry." Lacus said as they all turned to actually see Guren stomping towards them.

"You bloody brat." He grabbed Shingu. "What the hell is wrong with you? What eleven year old leaves home to go on a vacation without telling his parents."

"An eleven year old called Shingu Ichinose." Shingu said.

"Shingu." Shinya walked up to them carrying Renya. "You shouldn't do that, at least without yelling your dad. He actually threw a tantrum while searching for you." He giggled.

"What are you guys doing here?" Krul asked. "I thought you were staying a week back?"

"When you have a goddamn son like this one, plans will be changed." Guren said. "Besides, we were able to find someone to handle the business while we're away here."

"By the way." Shinya smiled. "Renya turns three tomorrow."

"Woaah! Already?" Sayuri asked. "She's turning into a big girl."

"Let's just hope she's nothing like her brother." Shingu said.

"Renya turns  three tomorrow and I EXPECT to see gifts from everyone seated here." Shinya said. "And I'm not  joking, there will be consequences for those who don't deliver, got that?"

"Yes mam." They all chorused in fright.

Shinya and Guren had settled down and they were all enjoying their dinner engaging in different topics as they ate. Yuu wasn't bothered with any discussions and wasn't really interested in listening, all he could think of was Mikaela and how he looked gorgeous wearing that beach top and he wasn't buttoned up so his chest was exposed.

He was sitting opposite him, he couldn't help himself, he had to have at least a little fun with him. He took his leg out of his sandals and slowly pushed them forward until they touched Mikaela's thighs.

Mikaela was busy enjoying and discussing with everyone else. Suddenly he felt something striking his thighs. Startled, he jumped as everyone looked at him.

"Dude, is everything alright?" Lacus asked.

Mikaela looked at Yuu and saw him smirking at him, he brought his hands to his lips telling him to be quiet. "Um..no." He said. "I thought I felt something crawling in me, it's nothing." He said as they all returned back to their food.

Yuu once again raised his legs finding Mikaela's thighs gently stroking him. Mikaela tried calming down, he didn't want anyone finding out what's in this seventeen year old was truing to commit under the dinner table. He continued eating but it was difficult ignoring the bulge that began to well up in his shorts.

He felt Yuu's tied gently tickling him there, he covered his mouth trying to stop himself from suddenly moaning out. He became restless on the table, Lacus being beside him  took notice.

"Mikaela." He called as Mikaela looked at him. "You sure you're ok?"

"Yes.." At the first attempt if speaking, Mikaela's voice was strained and soft. He cleared his throat and repeated. "Yes." He said more clearly.

"Then stop being so jumpy." Lacus said as he turned back to his meal.

Mikaela darted Yuu a death glare, telling him to stop but Yuu shook his head and proceeded to tease him. His ties playing with his erect dick begging to be released from within his shorts. Yuu was making it all worse, yet someone would still call him a perverter pedo when the kid was the one who was throwing swcual advances at him.

He couldn't take it anymore, any second more and he would crack. He quickly stood up. "Please excuse me."  He excused himself from the table and left. About a minute later Yuu's phone vibrated, he got a text and it was from Mikaela. It wrote. "GET OVER TO THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED YOU DIRTY BRAT!"

He laughed inside, he wanted to stay and let him suffer but the anger in the message made it all more seductive. "Um.." He stood. "May I be excused."

"Sure." Krul said.

"Thanks." Yuu said as he left.

"Why do I get the feeling that something just happened under this table?" Guren asked. "Something perverted?"

"Because something perverted just happened under the table." Lacus said

The room was dark and quiet, the only noise escaping it were soft moans coming from Mikaela's lips as he laid in bed with his shorts drawn down and dangling on his kegs while Yuu gave him stubborn friend some attention.

"You get hard pretty fast you know." Yuu said.

"Shut up." Mikaela said. "I'm a man who has seen naked women and not one hard on and yet here you are, a kid, making me feel this way." He frowned. "It annoys me." Yuu gave Mikaela's cock a bite. "Ouch!" He yelled. "What are you trying to do? Rip it off?"

"Be quiet and let me do this." He smirked. "Or do you want me to leave the job half done?"

"Don't even dare." Mikaela said.

"Good." Yuu said. "So just relax and the only thing I want to hear from your lips is you moaning my name."

Last agenda of the day was to enjoy themselves in an indoor hot springs.

"Ahh!" Sayuri relaxed into the water. "This feels so good, it takes me back to our high school days on school field trips."

"When boys will be trying to peep in." Tomoe giggled.

"I wouldn't mind the boys peeping in right now." Sayuri said. "The only problem is all of them there aren't interested in women."

"Um..hello..my hubby is there." Krul said.

"The only pair of tits that can charm that man is yours Aunty Krul." Sayuri said. "I for one think he's gay but you are just a miracle."

"Sayuri that doesn't make any sense." Tomoe said.

"But it does." Sayuri winked. "If you didn't know, Uncle Ferid was gay in his teenage years, until Aunty Krul came into his life. It was a difficult choice for him, he didn't know who he loved more his best friend Crowley or Aunty Krul."

"Huh? He and Mr. Eusford?" Tomoe asked.

"Yup. They were fuck buddies." Krul said. "Until I came along, I couldn't help it. Darling was just too charming and I fell so hard."

"Can we stop talking about that?" Miyu asked.

"Let's talk about boobs." Sayuri said as she turned to Tomoe and smirked. "Tomoe this is the first time I'm seeing those mamas, I shall exploit them to the very end." She grabbed Tomoe from behind and began groping her..

"STOOOP SAYURI!" Tomoe yelled.

"Hey, if she can do it. I will too." Shinoa said as she forcefully began groping Mitsuba.

"Sh-SHINOA!" Mitsuba screamed.

"You people are disgusting. No wonder all the men are gay." Miyu said. Shinoa and Sayuri left Mitsuba and Tomoe, they looked at each other then smirked at Miyu. "Oh oh." Miyu said as bother girls charged at her.

"Aaaaaaaah! Miyu's screams came all the way from the other side. The boys listened to the girls play around.

"Women, they annoy me so much." Guren said.

"So." Lacus said. "Kid, I haven't got to know much about you yet." He said to Yuu. "One minute you're pouring juice all over Mikaela's head and the next you're getting fucked by him. What sorcery did you use?"

"Mika and I haven't dine that yet." Yuu said.

"Yet?" Lacus smirked. "So you're actually looking forward to it."

"Kids these days." Guren said. "So bad, in our days you only date when you leave your parent's house."

"Guren, you dated Mahiru when you were sixteen." Shinya said. "In fact you two were childhood sweethearts."

"I thought I told you never to bring that up again." Guren said. "It's all in the past."

Crowley yawned. "I'm tired. What do you say my love, shall we retire to bed?" He asked Ferid as he hugged him from behind.

"OI SLOW DOWN!" Mikaela yelled. "They're kids watching, get a damn room or something."

"Well I'm off." Crowley said as he got out of the water, revealing his naked body to everyone.

"It's huge." Yuu said to himself.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Mikaela yelled.

"I said he has a huge dick, is there a problem?" Yuu asked.

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT IN FRONT OF ME." Mikaela said.

"WOAH!" Michiro exclaimed. "Shingu, look, look, it's humongous. Amazing."

"MICHIRO!" Mikaela yelled. "HOW DARE YOU? LOOK AWAY THIS INSTANT

"Huh? But why daddy? I only said the truth. It's big."

"Michi, are you fascinated in large penises?" Shingu asked.

"SHINGU SHUT UP." Guren yelled.

"I cure I have to grow bigger than uncle Crowley." Shingu said.

"It can get bigger?" Michiro asked. "WOW!"

"CROWLEY FOR GOD SAKES COVERUP, YOU'RE CORRUPTING THE KIDS." Guren yelled.

"What the hell did I do?" Crowley asked. "I only got out of the water."

"Ferid control your man." Guren said.

"You all should be lucky that you get to see this gift from the heavens." Ferid said. "Not everyone gets to see it you know."

"Mr. Bathory, he is a porn star." Renée said.

"Oh." Ferid said.

"I regret agreeing to come here with all of you." Mikaela said. "Yuu, prepare yourself and the kids, we'll go to my beach house in America."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477 32 14
PROLOGUE Mikaela was a beautiful boy with blonde hair , blue eyes and white skin , he was a short in height through. His mother died and soon his not...
106K 4K 14
【 Yandere!SnKboysxMale!Reader 】 Finally! You have been given an opportunity to work at Reiss Mental Asylum- your job hunting hasn't been great, so to...
14.2K 1.1K 60
Yuu does not have someone he trust. He's alone. Tap! Tap! Tap! Clacking of footsteps. It isn't his. Well, maybe not so alone after all. He sprints, r...
12.2K 377 18
(Also contains mikakrul and kimiyoi) TW⚠️ violence,graphic language, drug abuse, mental health.SAME SEX COUPLES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...